Install Arc
Options

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Options
    saintduiexsaintduiex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good evening from the 12th!

Today's spotlight is on Starbase Operations. Before your read the excerpt from our website take a look at this SBO video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hua39O5dQh4

STARBASE OPERATIONS

Welcome to the 12th Fleet family, every family needs a home and Starbase Valhalla is ours. Unfortunately the galaxy isn't a safe place and some factions...like the Klingons, The Borg and the Tholians to name a few occasionally pluck up the courage to enter Federation space and attempt to destroy some Starbases and shipyards, our beloved Valhalla included.

When the enemy shows up on our doorstep and, like the big bad wolf tries to huff and puff our house down it's our ships with their phaser banks charged and torpedo tubes loaded that answer the door. And on those rare occasions when the enemy invades our Starbase we hold our ground and send them beaming back to their ships faster than a Klingon surrounded by Tribbles.

Welcome to Starbase Operations, while the Fleet is scattered among the cosmos and exploring new worlds and civilizations, we step up to keep Valhalla safe. We are it's first and last line of defence. As a division, we specialize in 'Starbase Fleet Actions.' we focus on the Fleet 5-man and 20-man instance missions in space and on the ground! Starbase Operations is here to help you with the strategic planning and completion of your missions while maximizing your Fleet Marks gains.

For more information about the 12th Division check out our website: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php
  • Options
    lastgambitlastgambit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    12th is a pretty loyal bunch., looking forward to coming back :)
  • Options
    garic1314garic1314 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Howdy everyone.
  • Options
    saintduiexsaintduiex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Today's Focus is on Tactical

Tactical: adroit in planning or maneuvering to accomplish a purpose; using or being weapons of force employed at the battlefront.

Tactical Division is comprised of players who enjoy the excellent combat of Star Trek Online in all its forms, but with a focus on team play in space-based combat and PvP -- the culmination of the gaming experience in STO. By "Team Space Combat" we are referring to the type of space PvE that could actually be considered an adjunct to PvP; that is, complex space combat with an organized team focus -- often including coordinated target calling, designated DPS/healers/harassers, and rewards that are important to a good PvP build (whatever that may be at the time). Whether you are hardcore PvP'er or only dabble in PvP but enjoy such coordinated space fighting, Tactical is the division for you.

Come join friendly wingmates as we work together to improve our skills and have fun playing the game. We strive to assist our members in becoming practiced team players and in obtaining the equipment they need to excel in space combat. You will find our members most at home in the PvP arenas, capture and holds, the Ker'rat System, No Win Scenarios, and other complex space combat actions.

Many of our officers have in-depth game knowledge that they are more than happy to share. Within our division's forums you will find guides for starship performance, builds, and various other tools to help fine tune your space combat skills, as well as a place to ask questions and debate tactics and builds.

Like other 12th Fleet division names, please understand that though our division is called "Tactical" it consists of more than tactical captains. In order to win in space combat, we greatly need balanced teams with science, engineering, and tactical officers. All are invited to join us.

Tactical Division is a part of 12th fleet, and as such we are casual players with relaxed and friendly attitudes. You will not find your stereotypical angry PvPer here. While the division focuses on space combat, many of us participate in the various other elements of STO with the rest of 12th fleet.

The space combat engine in Star Trek Online reigns supreme as the best in the MMO world today. After spending the time to level a character and relish the brilliant content provided by the developers, there comes a point when you need more challenge. You are ready to graduate to 12th Fleet's Tactical Division. Welcome!

For more information about the 12th Fleet check out our website: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php
  • Options
    raptoriceraptorice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Had a lot of fun with this fleet so thumbs up! :)
  • Options
    cassielynacassielyna Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey fleet! Hows everyone doing this week?
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
  • Options
    ebilpiwatebilpiwat Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Qapla Federation captains.

The 12th has everything wanted by members playing in STO.

If you like PvP we have the Tactical Division

STF's are run by our elite MACO's

Favor some in depth RP? Medical has it.

The Romulan story is supported by the 12th Legion.

And the Bloodwine flows plenty in the 12th Honor Guard.

Think you have what it takes to run with amazing members of all time-zones in the upcoming season? Check us out.

12th fleet recruitment details
    12th Fleet - KDF Division
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • Options
    wr3knar21wr3knar21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Looks like you folks have a long history here in STO. I look forward to speaking with you all.
  • Options
    lucianhybridwulflucianhybridwulf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    "Hi, This is Tony Stark
    verifying my STO ID for my fleet application!"
  • Options
    mistformsquirrelmistformsquirrel Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello everyone - I'm looking for a new fleet and 12th Fleet sounds very interesting to me; however I have a few questions, is there someone I could PM to make sure I'll fit in before I go through the application process?

Check out my Champions Online webcomic in progress!

Annoying people since 2009!
  • Options
    fatimah1070fatimah1070 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Greetings Everyone;

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween Thursday and ready to move on to the next Holiday Cheer :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Interested in Role Playing? Join the 12th Fleet Medical division!
  • Options
    lucianhybridwulflucianhybridwulf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My official STO name is Tony Stark@ lucianhybridwulf as far as i remember. lol most times I just hear Tony or Mr. Stark . I hope this is the correct place to post this as Its my first time on forums. Remember I am from the early 21st century. :) thanks much
  • Options
    charikjcharikj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "Subspace Frequency Alpha 6 open and encoded"

Hello,

Charik reporting in as a ( hopefully ) new member of the fleet.

Thank You for your consideration.
  • Options
    pleearkpleeark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Forum name confirmation
  • Options
    pleearkpleeark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Howdy,

Posting per request for STO forum ID confirmation.

--Plee'ark
  • Options
    hazelkyriahazelkyria Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hi!

This is Tallaeria@Conflict1234 !

Replying to your request for more info, suppose this is to confirm that I am whom I say I am, as I haven't actually ever posted anything on the forums.

I'm not a member of the collective, don't worry :)

Hi!

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...coming off the Halloween candy rush, to help bump this thread off of page two, for advertisement's sake. :P
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Greetings fellow Fleet members, and potential applicants.

Season eight is right around the corner, and if you want a great Fleet to take on the Voth come apply with the 12th.

Apply process

All game play supported, multiple time zones, Team Speek, and fresh backed Gaght cookies in the KDF starbase :P
    "Do not expect there to be justice in the universe, but that does not mean you can not take great pride in seeking it out."
  • Options
    shadow032203shadow032203 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Forum name confirmation
  • Options
    qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Very much looking forward to S8, and jumping into the new Space Adventure/Battle-zone. I have to wonder if we might not get a "Surprise" early release on this?

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Meh... from what I have read and witnessed on Tribble, the devs need all the time they can get, prior to the Nov 12th release. And all that prior to the Winter event taking hold, as EVERYONE and their Gorn Grandmother, will be racing to work the reputation over, like a pack of rabid Pon Far crazed Vulcans. (It could happen. :P )
  • Options
    postman85postman85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    name confirmation...I believe.
  • Options
    beefeater123beefeater123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is a test ,,, only a test ...
  • Options
    loyalist21loyalist21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Testing Testing come in please someone anyone I NEED DA COOKIES!!!
  • Options
    fiksteerfiksteer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Test for 12-th fleet .
  • Options
    alasdairiaalasdairia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just a test post
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Qapla Fed's,

Just a quick Happy Veterans Day wishes to any and all service members.

Oh and 12th fleet is Recruiting
  • Options
    morinas12morinas12 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Posting on the forum as requested. The USS Corwen is standing by for assignment.
  • Options
    littleotter1983littleotter1983 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello all and test for handle name
  • Options
    crimsonltcrimsonlt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Verifying handle name.