Comments

• Options
    blakikablakika Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Verifying STO forums username.
  • Options
    rgtimergtime Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi my ingame name is Time@shatime. I would like to join the 12th fleet. please contact me in game.

Thanks

Time
    aka Sha
  • Options
    qordaqqordaq Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rgtime wrote: »
    Hi my ingame name is Time@shatime. I would like to join the 12th fleet. please contact me in game.

Thanks

Time
    aka Sha

Hiya Sha, it was great to meet you on TS last night. Hope to see you in-game soon!

maj!
    Previously: QorDaq
    Operations Team, 12th Fleet
  • Options
    saintduiexsaintduiex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    aleaic wrote: »
    Looks like the T3 Dil Mine gonna be even sweeter. I wana see what this 'second level' access, really looks like. Oh, and the purty warp cores and consoles. :p

Keep us posted!!
  • Options
    chutulu12chutulu12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    -Sorry for the confusion here is my updated app for 12th fleet engineering dept.-

Hello and Welcome, Please can you make sure that this application form is filled out completely and that sections of the form are not deleted because they do not apply. If a certain section does not apply then please put "N/A" as an answer. Please can you also fill this application out as honestly and to the best of your knowledge as possible as this will speed up the application process - Many Thanks.

List all of your STO Forum Aliases, display names or other accounts:

Character's name (Symara ):

STO official forum name/handle: chutulu12

Please list former STO fleets (12th fleet member inactive):

Reason for leaving former STO fleets (was asked to reapply):

Real life age: 44

Residence: (x ) US, ( ) EU, ( ) Asia, ( ) Other:

Timezone (+/-GMT):GMT -4/ EST New york

How did you hear about the 12th fleet?
    Initially word of mouth but have been with the 12th fleet for several months

What made you interested in choosing the 12th fleet?
    enjoy the large fleet/ operations and events the fleet holds

Before you choose which division you would like to be in, please visit the following links on a full description on each of the divisions.

[Engineering] [Exploration] [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)] [MACO] [Medical] [Section 31] [Starbase Operations] [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
    [Tactical]

Now that you have read up on each of our divisions, please state your STO interests (Please number your interests from 1 to 9 in order of preference, with 1 being your main/Favourite interest and 9 being your least favourite interest):

(1) General PvE [Engineering]
    (8) Group PvE and Space Exploring (Creative Writing) [Exploration]
    (7) KDF Faction-focused Gameplay [KDF Division (12th Honor Guard)]
    (6) STFs and Ground PvP [MACO]
    (5) Role Playing [Medical]
    (4) Romulan Faction-focused Gameplay [Romulan Division (12th Legion)]
    () General PVE and External Fleet Security [Section 31]
    (3) Fleet Mark Group PVE and Starbase Logistical Support [Starbase Operations]
    (2) Space PvP/Team Space Combat [Tactical]

Note that all members can partake in any in-game event, your division does not dictate what you can do, it gives you a place to do what you prefer.

Divisions welcome all in-game careers, you do not have to join the division that your character specializes in in-game. Instead join the division that focuses on your main gameplay interest.

Diplomacy is recruited from within the fleet, tick if you would be interested in the future
    (Y) Diplomacy

What days and times are you usually online?: In the recent months traveling for work has kept me away from home for extended periods, however I enjoy playing when i can get online and when home, usually 2 or 3 times a week with laptop, & more when home and on weekends.

Have you ever played an MMORPG? If so, which one and how long:
    STO approx. 2 years
    Astro empires 4 years
    Everquest 4 years
    Planetside2 1 year

In a paragraph please explain how you will benefit the 12th fleet?
    I have been playing MMORPG's for several years and believe my experience can benifit new and even seasoned players.

Do You agree to the fleets activity Policy? Y/N
    Y
    NOTE: If you fail an Activity Check you will be made inactive and eventually removed from the fleet, Please read our Activity Policy before selecting yes.

We ask that, where possible, you provide Command at least 3 days notice of your intention to leave the Fleet. This has been traditionally considered good courtesy, and gives us an opportunity to conduct the necessary administration.

Will you use Fleet Teamspeak Voice Chat? Y / N
    Y
    Would you be interested in writing or doing art for the the 12th Fleet Magazine? Y / N
    N
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hello everyone! Its a good day to be in the Federation! :cool:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Good afternoon 12th!

maj!
  • Options
    goldy666goldy666 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    How we all doin 12th??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    crumpetmonstercrumpetmonster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    crumpetmonster
  • Options
    grumdrig42grumdrig42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi! Just posting a quick proof of my STO forums account, Grumdrig42
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good Morning 12th!!:D
    f3wrLS.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    One day ends and another begins anew. Members of the Federation sleep well knowing that the 12th fleet is out there... Doing what needs to be done, whatever needs to be done, to keep safe those who depend so much on us for safety and comfort.

If you are a casual gamer or a serious one, an engineer at heart or a role player, the 12th Fleet may have what you are seeking.

Come and check us out
    http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php?sid=1f721fcc987f7304751c02f44ae95029
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Greetings 12th-fleet, how's everyone doing today?

maj!
  • Options
    capemike4capemike4 Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ...just thought I'd drop in to say hi...forums won't let me make my own thread yet(grr!).... :)

Looks like you guys have been around awhile!

I remember being invited to STO's Beta period, but real-life got in the way, and that never quite materialized...; been following the game's progress ever since(especially on Facebook), and -finally- had the dice roll my way a few days ago with a new desktop PC...so, here I am!

I'm only a few hours into the game, and still rather wet behind the ears about some things(seriously, where the blazes is the bank?!)...and from skimming over this thread, it looks like you guys are pretty nice...not sure I'm ready to join a Fleet just yet, but I'm narrowing the field down should things go my way and I'm able to stick around awhile.... :cool:

So...if you see a rather confused-looking Lt. flying around with a ship named 'Makoto', odds are, it's likely me...; I'm still a Free member for now, and real-life(i.e., unemployment) is precluding any subs for the near future, but I'll be more than happy to do what I can, when I can!

I'm a long-time vet of other MMOs(especially City of Heroes...spent 5 years there)...and I'm trying to fit myself into a niche role in STO that I'm comfortable with...i.e., always keeping enemies as far away from me as possible while still being able to Support my friends...so naturally, I went Sciences....

Feel free to toss me a message here, in a PM, or in-game, and thanks for putting up with my rambling here! :P
    When in doubt...Gravity Well TO THE FACE!! :D
  • Options
    cassielynacassielyna Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    capemike4 wrote: »
    ...just thought I'd drop in to say hi...forums won't let me make my own thread yet(grr!).... :)

Looks like you guys have been around awhile!

I remember being invited to STO's Beta period, but real-life got in the way, and that never quite materialized...; been following the game's progress ever since(especially on Facebook), and -finally- had the dice roll my way a few days ago with a new desktop PC...so, here I am!

I'm only a few hours into the game, and still rather wet behind the ears about some things(seriously, where the blazes is the bank?!)...and from skimming over this thread, it looks like you guys are pretty nice...not sure I'm ready to join a Fleet just yet, but I'm narrowing the field down should things go my way and I'm able to stick around awhile.... :cool:

So...if you see a rather confused-looking Lt. flying around with a ship named 'Makoto', odds are, it's likely me...; I'm still a Free member for now, and real-life(i.e., unemployment) is precluding any subs for the near future, but I'll be more than happy to do what I can, when I can!

I'm a long-time vet of other MMOs(especially City of Heroes...spent 5 years there)...and I'm trying to fit myself into a niche role in STO that I'm comfortable with...i.e., always keeping enemies as far away from me as possible while still being able to Support my friends...so naturally, I went Sciences....

Feel free to toss me a message here, in a PM, or in-game, and thanks for putting up with my rambling here! :P

Heya Mike! Welcome to STO! We definitely welcome new members, subscribers and free players alike- I'm a free player myself! Feel free to check out our website (12th-Fleet.com) and drop me a line if you have any questions- I'm Cassie on our forums :)

On another note, I also wanted to toss Destyn a huge congratulations for having his 12th Honor Guard mission spotlighted! Great job Desytn!
    Cassie Lynn@Achlyssa
    Directive 010
  • Options
    llyodstylesllyodstyles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi all, Just posting to verify my username. I look forward to becoming a member of the fleet!
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
    Winston Churchill

1st Lt, M.A.C.O. Foxtrot Squadron

• Options
    alphretalphret Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hey guys Sil here, just posting to say hi, as per the request in my application process
    :D
  • Options
    drudgydrudgy Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Good Morning 12th Fleet! :)
    f3wrLS.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hello 12th and a welcome to those looking for a fleet. Stop by our site 12th-Fleet.com and check us out!

-Saint-
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    A brief excerpt from the 12th Fleet's Site about the Medical Division:

"The 12th Fleet's Medical division is the Role playing division in our fleet. If you love to write biographies, or captain logs about your characters, join forum role plays, or team up for role play adventures in-game, then we are the division for you. We may be named Medical, but don't let this description confuse you; we role play all sorts of careers, from heroic MACO's to quirky Engineers, from nervous Scientists to stoic captains, we cover it all.

Originally we had our roots in being the healers of the fleet and though we haven't forgotten our origins, we do far more than only role play doctors. We welcome tactical officers, engineers and scientists just as much in our midst as doctors and nurses. We are role players first and our career of choice second.

We regularly organize role play events and also help you set up your own events through advice, tips, tricks and guides. We facilitate both solo role playing, as well as group role playing and we have a very active and fun community in our division to team up with. If your main interest in Star Trek Online is Role playing then please select Medical as your primary interest!"

For more information about all of our divisions stop by the 12th Fleet at http://forums.12th-fleet.com
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Today's spotlight excerpt from our website is on the MACO Division of the 12th Fleet:

"MACO

Here in the 12th Fleet, we MACOs hold the special privilege and responsibility to keep ourselves and fleet mates up to date on all things with boots on deck or ground, with a special focus on the Strategic Task Forces (STFs) and Ground Combat (PvP and PvE).

From PVP to Otha, from Infected to Terradome it is our duty to eradicate our foes, rescue our allies and instill respect in everyone else. Because of the nature of the STFs, MACOs run in virtually every aspect of STO. Don?t let this scare you off, we will help you out in the areas that you need help in, then offer you an ale to wash it down with.

Here's what we do best:

1. STFs: MACO considers ourselves to be the ?STF experts? of the fleet. We develop the tactics that are taught and used in beating STFs with consistent repeatable strategies, and pride ourselves on being able and ready to assist out fellow fleet mates meet their STF goals.

2. Ground Combat: Members of the 12th fleet MACO are often sighted at Otha (the ground PvE/Open PvP mission) or on Fleet Actions. It?s a great place to hone ground PvP skills for PvP matches and for the ground portions of STO?s missions.

3. Training: We develop training sessions in the Foundry that seek to improve your ability to ?think outside the box? when you get into Ground PvP, PvE, and STFs. MACOs just don?t run and shoot; we use strategy and tactics to get the job done efficiently and effectively.

We are a band of brothers, a crazy family to have fun with, and some great friends with whom to socialize. If this sounds good to you, then go ahead and check the box for MACO, grab an ale and take a seat around our campfire. You?ll be glad you did. Remember MACO?s goal is to hav
    e fun, food and camaraderie as we light up our foes.

For more information about all of our divisions stop by the 12th Fleet at http://forums.12th-fleet.com
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Today's focus... The 12th Fleet Engineering Division

"So what exactly is engineering, and more to the point do I have to play an engineer in order to join this division....

Oh dear, I am confused and my head hurts!.

Well wonder no more, first of all even if you are a Star Trek veteran or you have never even seen the show, but just fancied the game the divisions will no doubt be a little confusing. Basically all they are, are sections of the fleet to organise and pop people together who share a common interest. Be it STF?s, PVP or Role Playing. This does not mean that you can?t ever do the other activates or even hang out in the forums. We actively encourage as much inter fleet interaction as possible. It just means that your home divisions caters to your very favourite activity.

So that said, what do we cater to in engineering?. We cater to casual Player versus Enviroment, we are the laid back arm of the fleet and will pretty much take any class for this purpose. There is no requirement to stay in Engineering above the global activity standards. However if anyone is particularly active on the games or forums we will be rewarding with promotions and later with our specially designed set of medals for many different occasions.

So if you just want to play the game, and not really worry about anything much, then Engineering is for you!. In the future we will be running events both fun and irreverent as well some with a more organised intent. However regardless of this we will never be elite here. Generally everyone acts in the division like they are an engineer, however this is nothing to do with who they play in game, this is merely a role play hook based on the name of our division, and because it?s fun.

So if you want casual and relaxed, play the game, make friends and hang out...maybe engineering is for you?"

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Good Morning from the 12th Fleet!

Today's spotlight is on the KDF Division/12th Honor Guard. Below is an excerpt from the 12th Honor Guard welcoming page.

Also, check out A featured foundry mission by the 12th's very own Destyn (@Knuckles)
    STO forum thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showt ... st12600321
    STO blog post: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=991861

For the Empire

Qapla', warrior!

Do you have the heart of a Klingon? The 12th Honor Guard is a Division of the 12th Fleet that is dedicated to protecting the interests of the Klingon Empire and defending it from those who would see it crumble! Supported by Drex, son of Martok, the Honor Guard seeks to challenge the resolve of any who would oppose the Empire and see vast glory brought to the 12th and her allies. Through battle, song, and blood wine it falls on our shoulders to write the next chapter in the great saga of the Klingon Empire!

Division Focus
    Unlike many Divisions within the 12th Fleet as a whole, The KDF Division does not (currently) specialize in any one particular aspect of the game such as PvP, Role-play, Starbase Defense Missions, or STFs.

Instead, the focus for the KDF Division is to promote KDF Faction-play in any of its myriad forms. This means that members of the Division have elected to concentrate on the KDF as a primary interest while continuing to actively maintain a presence within the 12th-fleet community.

Through this approach, the ideal is that the KDF Division provides an additional level of support for all 12th-fleet members, by allowing members with a declared interest in KDF Faction-play to develop knowledge and expertise that can be shared with the rest of the Fleet.

For more information about the 12th Fleet stop by our website: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php
  • Options
    fearthemonsterfearthemonster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ...Hi...^_^
  • Options
    morgundxmorgundx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Morg@Morgundx reporting for duty as ordered

Morg.
  • Options
    khamoikhamoi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Let loose the dogs of war!
  • Options
    rcmp3rcmp3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Posting as requested. Hey everybody!
  • Options
    fatimah1070fatimah1070 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hey 12th Fleet I see the spooky trails and the Ghost linens preparing for Halloween HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Interested in Role Playing? Join the 12th Fleet Medical division!
  • Options
    oldnepalmonkoldnepalmonk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Posting as requested. Good day sir
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Good evening from the 12th!

This evenings spotlight is on section 31, here is a description of the division in their own words posted on the website.

SECTION 31

Welcome to Section 31! Do you enjoy secrecy? Working behind the scenes? Looking for excitement and LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN? If so, Then come and join S31!

Here in S31 we work alongside the best people in Starfleet, providing Fleet security, accurate intelligence, support, assistance, and information to the members of our Fleet. As a member of Intelligence you will encounter many wonderful and exciting people and you will be part of a fun and welcoming team. We have many assignment posts to choose from, both in space and planet-side which span across hundreds of worlds and thousands of missions.

Whatever you prefer, we do it. There is nothing that we cannot, nor will not, do to help you. If you are looking for a bit of everything, casual or serious, then S31 is the Division for you. Need an Accolade? We'll help. Want to level up fast? We'll help. Want to participate in Group PvE? We'll help with that and with everything in-between as well, that's what we're about.

One of our role?s in S31 is to provide intelligence to the fleet. This ranges from information on hostile players to aggressive fleets. If there is an external threat to the fleet then it's Intel's job to watch out for it and warn Command after we've gathered sufficient evidence. Next to this we also help out our recruitment by performing background checks on new candidates, to ensure that only friendly and like-minded players join us. In short, when it comes to preventing drama in the fleet we serve a very important function.

However, the security of the fleet isn't the only thing we concern ourselves with. An important developing project of ours is the reviews we do on Foundry missions. We're a big fan of what the STO community has to offer and it's a lot of fun to play these user generated missions, but it's a fact that some missions are a lot better than others. Therefore, we write reviews for the fleet on the missions that we play to help our members find the most enjoyable ones and categorize them by content, so that it's easier for our members to find what they're looking for.

Our main forum is the Section 31 Division Listening Post, this is where S31 Operatives and Fleet members share their division related information, discuss various aspects of the game and simply have some fun. We also have a number of medals that can be earned in various ways, and these are linked to most aspects of the game as well as community activities as a whole.

We use the data we collect as Intel agents to organize and run Fleet-wide Scavenger Hunts. In these events we compile information gathered by our members and send out others in an effort to spread the knowledge, and have a lots and lots fun, of course.

We also have several other fun side functions, like teaming up with other divisions in competitions and events to win BIG BIG PRIZES!!

Remember, we watch those who need to be watched and report back what we find, we specialize in Covert Ops and our name is whispered in dark corners, a name to be feared. We send our operatives to the darkest corners of the galaxy, and when they return to us, they make us stronger, wiser, and better prepared for what is to come. Where others can not and will not go...We will

We are the eyes and ears of the fleet, the shadow that is never seen. When called upon we will do whatever is asked of us, and whatever needs to be done..
    WE ARE SECTION 31

For more information about the 12th Division check out our website: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php