test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ITS FRIDAY!

and my boss is sick today. and STO is offline for maintenance.... :brickwall
    edited February 2012
    Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is ready for the weekend.
    edited February 2012
    So I woke up this morning to my first officer contacting me about a Romulan D'Deridex warbird tracking my ships movements, turns out the person I left in charge of night ops didn't monitor what course we were on and we moved dangerously close to the Romulan border.

I hailed them to advise them off how it happened to have them giving me a warning to which I was close to barking at them that it was a once off issue and wont happen again. I ordered a course to take us to Alpha Centauri as I needed to have a discussion with the Admiral over some issues my Security officer brought to my attention.

I demoted my night watch commander for this terrible oversight and warned the crew that these kind of mistakes wont be tolerated.
    edited February 2012
    Greetings, 12th fleet mateys! I trust everyone is having a wonderful afternoon, (If they have afternoon in the sector you're in)
    edited February 2012
    Good evening Fleet!
    edited February 2012
    Lets have a great Weeeknd 12th! Filled with tales of Antiprotons, Quantum Torpedoes and exploding Borg Cubes!
    edited February 2012
    Have a good weekend and kill some Borg.
    edited February 2012
    Happy Saturday, 12th Fleet! :cool:
    edited February 2012
    My four year old daughter and I are about a third of the way thru the new featured episode, had to then turn it off cause my one year old woke up from her nap,the point of this story is that my four year old now keeps bugging me about wanting to play some more because she has to "go tell the lady that lied that that is not very nice" if you've played it you know the one that she is talking about, I told her "oh... we are going to go tell her alright!"

Kids are so silly
    edited February 2012
    Yo,

Thinking about joining. You guys seem to be really active and a social bunch, mind if I ask some questions?

What commitments do you ask from members?

Do you use team speak or some other 3rd party voice communications? I always have problems with in game voice.

What is the sign up process like? Where can i find more info?

Cheers!
    edited February 2012
    Yo,

Thinking about joining. You guys seem to be really active and a social bunch, mind if I ask some questions?

What commitments do you ask from members?

Do you use team speak or some other 3rd party voice communications? I always have problems with in game voice.

What is the sign up process like? Where can i find more info?

Cheers!

Even though we are a casual Fleet. There are minor requirements as far as activity. It all depends what you are looking for. Most divisions base there promotion system to how active you are. If you are pretty active, and are helpful you will rise through the ranks fairly quickly. If you just occasionaly get online to play, then you will stay at the lower ranks. As far as the rank structure though, we do not treat any members differently from the rest, in most cases the higher rank you are Captain and above, the more paperwork you have to do. This means that an Admiral is treated just as fairly as an Ensign.

As far as Team Speak is is not a requirement to participate, but it is encouraged, especially when doing group PvP, group PvE, and group STFs (pretty much anything involving having to communicate with other members :) ).

The 12th Fleet has a website to go to, on there you can go to the recruitment center to fill out an application. Here is the site 12th Fleet fourms

Any other questions feel free to ask, somebody is always on here.

Hope to see your application soon. Enjoy
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the rapid reply.
    edited February 2012
    FYI, seems like your forums are down.
    edited February 2012
    FYI, seems like your forums are down.

http://forums.12th-fleet.com/
    edited February 2012
    Irish_Mark wrote:
    So I woke up this morning to my first officer contacting me about a Romulan D'Deridex warbird tracking my ships movements, turns out the person I left in charge of night ops didn't monitor what course we were on and we moved dangerously close to the Romulan border.

I hailed them to advise them off how it happened to have them giving me a warning to which I was close to barking at them that it was a once off issue and wont happen again. I ordered a course to take us to Alpha Centauri as I needed to have a discussion with the Admiral over some issues my Security officer brought to my attention.

I demoted my night watch commander for this terrible oversight and warned the crew that these kind of mistakes wont be tolerated.

Not to worry, Section 31 has been in charge of Romulan D'Deridex warbirds since 2410 and I have been in alliance with the Tal Shiar since 2388

Soleta
    The Vulcan made Tal Shiar (Pilgra'us (Harbinger))
    edited February 2012
    Good Day everyone! Are you enjoying the Featured Episode?
    edited February 2012
    This is a shameless plug for the fleet.

I was in a more or less inactive fleet for awhile in game, I actually left the game as a result. When I came back (had to get my star trek fix) I needed a new fleet. I looked around briefly and was impressed by the website. I joined and haven't looked back.

This fleet has a great community, from the hardcore PVP'ers to the casual RP'er to everything in between. You're not restricted to any one division and people are friendly. If you're looking for a good fleet, take a look at the website and see if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. Better yet, there's almost always a number of people online (even in the wee hours of the morning or late at night)

12th Fleet Forums
    edited February 2012
    With the help of the Dominion my ship is now the purplest of purple ships!! Bwhahahahahahhahaha
    edited February 2012
    Hey Fleeties! It's another Monday which means absolutely NOTHING! SO I'll just say hola and go do my dailies.
    edited February 2012
    Arkin wrote: »
    With the help of the Dominion my ship is now the purplest of purple ships!! Bwhahahahahahhahaha

You look good in purple :D
    edited February 2012
    Good afternoon, 12th Fleet.
    edited February 2012
    another day another set of stfs.
    edited February 2012
    Bump for a new member (me) ^_^ Hi Everybody :D
    edited February 2012
    Good Afternoon Fleet :)

I had a great time STFing last night something I thought will be terrible using Pugs, but the Pugs were fine I really enjoyed it, I think I will do some more tonight lol

Thanks Tactical/MACO you guys rock.........when you wanna be LOL

:)
    edited February 2012
    Evening all!
    edited February 2012
    Good evening, 12th Fleet!
    edited February 2012
    Still one of the best fleets in STO!
    edited February 2012
    You know it! :eek:
    edited February 2012
    Hey all, hope you're all having a fun time. :)
    edited February 2012
    Morning Fleeties! Its LEAP DAY!!!! So while playing STO today, have some episodes of Quantum Leap (starring Scott Bakula aka Captain Archer) playing in the background and ladies (real ones not g.i.r.l.'s) track down that special someone and propose. IT's Your DAY!