test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Morning 12th. There sure are alot of Medical Officers posting here...
    I too seem to be spending most of my in-game time checking my Doff system.

Also I've been putting together a LCARS of my crew manifest @ http://fav.me/d4i8hxo Its a WIP comments and suggestions are welcome, especially from our RP squads

I hope everyone has a happy Holiday Season.
    edited December 2011
    Morning 12th. There sure are alot of Medical Officers posting here...
    I too seem to be spending most of my in-game time checking my Doff system.

Also I've been putting together a LCARS of my crew manifest @ http://fav.me/d4i8hxo Its a WIP comments and suggestions are welcome, especially from our RP squads

I hope everyone has a happy Holiday Season.

Keith, you have inspired me to do similar for my own crew manifest. Bravo. :D

I love the DOFF system so much, also. It's easily become my favorite part of STO, occupying almost as much of my time as RP does. Whoever came up with it deserves a raise.
    edited December 2011
    Good morning fleet!
    edited December 2011
    I do the farmville of STO every now and then. Good morn 12th!
    edited December 2011
    On behalf of 3rdfleet i want to wish Happy Hollidays to our Allies :)
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas 12th!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!! :D
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!! If you are one of those people that is offended by the word Christmas, then I am sorry to inform you that your political correctness offends me, lol. :p

On a slightly more serious note, you guys need to check out www.noradsanta.org. It is so cool. They track Santa as he makes his way around the world and even post videos and pics too. It is so awesome. I cant wait till i have children of my own to show it to. I also cant wait to be showing it to me niece and nephew. They will love it.

I hope you all have a wonderful time with friends and family. Just remember that it is the "best friend" moments that make this all worth it. My wife and I are rediscovering the best friend we once had in each other. It has been so much fun. She loves Christmas. To say that is like saying that cats might enjoy a nap every so often, lol. It has been an absolute blast being able to get to know her again.

I know none of that has anything to do with this game, but i say all of that for 2 reasons. 1. I am really long winded and I ramble a lot. 2. Because during the holidays it is easy to get swept up into all the junk of buying stuff, and wondering what other people got for us. But if you get to spend any time at all with the people you hold most dear then you need to know how lucky you are. I have a few friends in Iraq and Afghanistan for Christmas this year. One of them is a brand new dad. Never met his baby girl. She will be 8 months old when he gets to meet her early next year. It has really changed how he looks at life.

I told you I am long winded and ramble a lot. In short, all those that are important to you this year and you are with, go to them and give them a big 'ol hug and tell them how much they mean to you. Tell them in whatever way you can or whatever way they need to hear it. For my wife I do the dishes without being asked, i take out the trash without being asked, and I "overuse I love you." to quote that one country song.

Good night everyone and God bless.

~Robert
    edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone enjoys their time with friends, family and loved ones.
    edited December 2011
    Hope you all had a fun Christmas!
    edited December 2011
    Thinking of buying myself a new year pressy,

The new Opel Astra GTC :o

Said i would not buy it but DAMN good looking car...
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon 12th Fleet!
    edited December 2011
    What's with the UFP having a Dev Post thing?
    edited December 2011
    Good Evening Fleet :)

Have everyone begun making their New Years Resolutions for 2012?

Please do share inquiring minds wanna know lol

Firix will you cut down your experiments?

Nishka how many books are you plan on writing?

Khajjah any secret builds on the horizen?

Taoron any plans for Exploration?

Whyome how is the Warp coil induction theory working out? any new specs to look out for?

Lewis is everything fine in tactical now?

Patra how is Logistics fairing since Cryptic screwed you guys?

Vox, No Mercy, and Gold what are the boys in Purple planning?

Zero, Sooner, and Cassie SEMPER PHI what are you guys destroying next? any medals in the works?

Amarai, Sarah, Loki Oh how i love thee how will you guys keep our fun rolling in Medical?

JAG.........well i dont want to know what you guys are doing lol you can keep your New Years resolution lol

Me Majid My New Years Resolution is to get to know more people in my Fleet better and know more names than the few names called out in this post.

LOVE YOU 12th FLEET AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT :)

P.S. SHARE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION :)
    edited December 2011
    posting my non-12th fleet avatar
    edited December 2011
    Good Evening Fleet

Have everyone begun making their New Years Resolutions for 2013?

Please do share inquiring minds wanna know lol

Firix will you cut down your experiments?

Nishka how many books are you plan on writing?

Khajjah any secret builds on the horizen?

Taoron any plans for Exploration?

Whyome how is the Warp coil induction theory working out? any new specs to look out for?

Lewis is everything fine in tactical now?

Patra how is Logistics fairing since Cryptic screwed you guys?

Vox, No Mercy, and Gold what are the boys in Purple planning?

Zero, Sooner, and Cassie SEMPER PHI what are you guys destroying next? any medals in the works?

Amarai, Sarah, Loki Oh how i love thee how will you guys keep our fun rolling in Medical?

JAG.........well i dont want to know what you guys are doing lol you can keep your New Years resolution lol

Me Majid My New Years Resolution is to get to know more people in my Fleet better and know more names than the few names called out in this post.

LOVE YOU 12th FLEET AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

P.S. SHARE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
    2013?

I think you're a year ahead, let's first take care of 2012. :)

To answer your question; I have 4 stories in the planning, but I'm not sure if I'll get to write all 4 of them. Actually I might since I don't have to worry about moving to a new house this year. Last year I wrote 3 large ones and a lot of fan fiction, this year I'll get to focus more on writing since I'll have more spare time.

I hope to work on at least 2 of my novels and get them published too, on top of the one I hope to publish within weeks from now.
    edited December 2011
    Forge04 wrote: »
    What's with the UFP having a Dev Post thing?

A dev posted a warning in that thread...
    Threathend to close it, but people see a dev post and they go open that thread... :(
    edited December 2011
    It's nothing to worry about really. It's been in there for over a year already. :p
    edited December 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    2013?

I think you're a year ahead, let's first take care of 2012. :)

Ooops Sorry LOL I edit it :) 2012 have be taken care of first damn time traveling lol

Nice planning on your stories thou 4 for the month of January or the 4 stories for the year?

Eager to see were your stories take you :)

Good Morning 12th Fleet :)
    edited December 2011
    For the whole year. Writing a story is easy, but the editing that follows is very time consuming. I also find it easier to write a story when I have a week of vacation, so I can focus completely on writing and won't have any other distractions that bother me.
    edited December 2011
    Hola Fleet! I seem to have gotten my first stipend yesterday. Was quite nice, I picked up some more bridge packs and a Pere Fighter. Nish, do you have any stories on FF net by any chance?
    edited December 2011
    Busy week at work....almost a new year...can't believe it...:)
    edited December 2011
    Gonna be on later, I think to roll some STFs :)
    edited December 2011
    speedvalve wrote: »
    Busy week at work....almost a new year...can't believe it...:)
    Same here... :(

Although I might be free tomorrow and next week. I really hope so at least.
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! Starting this midday I'll be off work until January 9! :D
    edited December 2011
    2 more days then a 3 day weekend. Gotta love it!
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is well and doing ok.

Happy Holidays 12th.

-Lock.
    edited December 2011
    What is up Fleet? New year is coming? I am really hoping to make some ground in my life this year. Maybe even some big changes for me and my family too.

In the smaller end of the "resolution" type things my wife and I are attempting to lose weight together. We have tried to lose weight on own and had minimal success with out the support of the other. So we decided that this time we would do "Weight Watchers" and encourage each other along the way. We are taking a grace period until new years. It is more for me than for her, but hey, what can I say, I like food. I am trying to diet, but after the 1st is when we are really hitting it. Though, I can already tell what my favorite words from my wife will be before too much longer......"I don't feel like making dinner tonight, do you want to go out and just buy something?" lol. I had two stackers from BK tonight, it was awesome ............................................................ ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WOW! I never realized just how much of a fatty I really am until I re-read what I typed up there. That is kinda sad. I need to go do something active for a while. See you all soon.

~Robert
    edited December 2011
    Well I just applied to your Fleet... I hope i can get into your fleet soon... I need a new home
    edited December 2011
    soonerjrj wrote: »
    2 more days then a 3 day weekend. Gotta love it!

Ha now none days left

Hooray 3 day weekend here we come

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 12th Fleet :)
    edited December 2011
    HAPPY NEW YEAR FLEET!!!