What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= The 12th Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Heya Sysil, good to hear you had fun last night. ^_^

Yeah, I really wanted to finish my magazine article, but the STO Academy was down and I got frustrated, so I decided to go do some PvP 1v1 instead. I lost more matches than I won, but I had great fun anyways.
    edited October 2011
    Oi, well I hope you get your article done today then. It's deadline day for the editors. :eek:
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Oi, well I hope you get your article done today then. It's deadline day for the editors. :eek:

I know! I got the screenshots and 80% of it done. I'll work on it tonight and send it to Vox when I'm done.
    edited October 2011
    Hello 12th!!

Glad to hear you had a good time last night Sysil. I had a blast as well. :D

I am looking forward to more matches later today.
    edited October 2011
    hola fleet, how's everyone doin on this rainy (at least for me) Thursday
    edited October 2011
    I'm glad that it's almost weekend Astral.
    edited October 2011
    Got to T3 Diplomacy! :D I don't think I can be bothered to level to VA, though.
    edited October 2011
    Through the tinted windows of my office, it looked like it was 6 PM all day with the heavy cloud cover :(
    edited October 2011
    Firix wrote:
    You must first reach Lt. 8 before Doffs are unlocked.

Now that my main is on Tribble, I have abandoned my Tribble alt.

Just make sure you don't delete your tribble created character, or you will lose all rewards you gained with them! (until the rewards go live)

Thank You Firix I guess all I had to do was to shut up and keep leveling lol and of course read Nishka guide on DOFFs on our forums in Fleet talk tribble

Which reminds me the guide states not to turn in your DOFF missions in to level 12 (LT.CMD 2) because of a bugs is that bug fixed?
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Is that actually confirmed?

I'm so glad I had the sense not to name my tribble alt after my holodeck main. I found out I had to delete Nishka tribble before I could transfer Holodeck Nishka over. I still had enough char slots available, but apparently duplicate names aren't allowed to exist on Tribble. Luckily Tribble Nishka was only level 1. :D

I'll definitely leave my other two Tribble chars alone though!

Duplicate names are allowed, but you are only allowed 1 fed slot, 1 Klink slot, and 1 universal. So if you have 2 Feds already on Tribble, you can't transfer another over.

I have Firix and Firix 1 on Tribble right now :)
    edited October 2011
    Got a busy few weeks ahead!

About to get picked up by a friend as I am staying over tonight. He quite often hosts a dinner party type thing, followed by an evening of historical (and sometimes maniacal) laughter.

Then Saturday morning, I have to get up, have a haircut, then go to choose new carpet for my bedroom.

Next week...new bed! :)
    edited October 2011
    Firix wrote:
    Duplicate names are allowed, but you are only allowed 1 fed slot, 1 Klink slot, and 1 universal. So if you have 2 Feds already on Tribble, you can't transfer another over.

I have Firix and Firix 1 on Tribble right now :)

Nope, they're not allowed, here is what happened;
    - I had Serina (VA1 Fed)
    - Naomi (VA1 Klingon, or w/e their rank is called)
    - Nishka (lvl 1)
    - Nicole (lvl 6)
    And 2 free character slots. Since I'm a lifer and received a veteran reward I had 3 additional universal slots.

I couldn't transfer Holodeck Nishka over until I deleted Tribble Nishka. With Redshirt duplicate names never gave me any trouble, but for some reason it did with Tribble. After deleting Tribble Nishka I still had 3 char slots in use, from which 2 were a Fed, however, I could transfer Holodeck Nishka over just fine.

Currently I have 4 chars on Tribble again, while having 2 open char slots that I didn't use yet.

Maybe I had another kind of bug though, or perhaps transfers were down when I tried earlier. I didn't try transferring again later on, instead I just deleted Tribble Nishka since she was only level 1 anyway. :)
    edited October 2011
    Firix wrote:
    Got a busy few weeks ahead!

About to get picked up by a friend as I am staying over tonight. He quite often hosts a dinner party type thing, followed by an evening of historical (and sometimes maniacal) laughter.

Then Saturday morning, I have to get up, have a haircut, then go to choose new carpet for my bedroom.

Next week...new bed! :)

Enjoy! Sounds like you're gonna have a fun time. :D
    edited October 2011
    Hi fleet!

Got a busy weekend here to, Saturday going to a party, sunday going to FACTS expo in Ghent. Dina Meyers will be there to :D
    O and Sunday is also my birthday! :D

Mike
    edited October 2011
    Good morning 12th!

I'm out of action with man-flu (it does exist and it is a killer!) so hopefully should have a bit more time to play STO today :)

How is everyone? Enjoying the F2P testing? I am suddenly addicted to the DOFF system after just one day :)
    edited October 2011
    MikeGTC wrote:
    Hi fleet!

Got a busy weekend here to, Saturday going to a party, sunday going to FACTS expo in Ghent. Dina Meyers will be there to :D
    O and Sunday is also my birthday! :D

Mike

Congratulations Mike! I hope you have a fun weekend!
    edited October 2011
    DarkSun45 wrote: »
    Good morning 12th!

I'm out of action with man-flu (it does exist and it is a killer!) so hopefully should have a bit more time to play STO today :)

How is everyone? Enjoying the F2P testing? I am suddenly addicted to the DOFF system after just one day :)

Being frustrated about the crafting changes Cryptic published last night, but I'm hopeful that it'll get changed again. They won't be able to push this through the way it is currently, without alienating half the player base.
    edited October 2011
    Good Morning Fleet :)

YES Today is Friday the weekend is near yeahh!!

I wish Darksun a speedy recovery from his battle with Man-Flu (Yes he is right it definatly exist) I hope he gets well soon

Drink plenty and I mean plenty of liquids buddy the flu will dry you out and get a lot of Vitamin C to strengthen and refreash your immune system for your in for a battle.

Wish you well DarkSun seriously :)
    edited October 2011
    Eeeeeesh! Work now eating into my STO time again.

Darnit.....

Not transferred a char to tribble yet. Wanted to wait for them to sort the conversion rates.....which may not be soon.
    edited October 2011
    8 more hours and I can jump into the Great Tribble STF Drop In event! Woohoo!
    edited October 2011
    Good morning fleet!

Sooner, I'll be joining for some of those STFs, just so I can see what to expect when they go live.
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the land of the living Sysil. Hope you slept well. It's only midday here but I feel more like heading back to bed. :-s

Probably going on Holodeck to farm some quick dxp on Kinjo for tier 4 diplomacy (I want it done before f2p comes out), get some new medical assignments on Tribble and then catch up on some sleep for an hour or two.
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Welcome to the land of the living Sysil. Hope you slept well. It's only midday here but I feel more like heading back to bed.

Thanks, sometimes I feel like a zombie. I still got 6h of work to do before going home and playing STO.

Still had fun with our 1v1 PvP tournament last night and I finished the magazine article in time :D
    edited October 2011
    Enjoy! :)

I decided to skip Tribble for a day. Been spending way too much time there lately.
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Enjoy! :)

I decided to skip Tribble for a day. Been spending way too much time there lately.

Me too. My Doffs need love.

Live Long and Prosper.
    edited October 2011
    Thank goodness the weekend is finally here!
    edited October 2011
    Good morning 12th!
    edited October 2011
    Hi 12th Fleet!
    I'm applying to join the MACO Division. Look forward to seeing you guys in STFs!
    I'll be hanging out on Tribble until the new STFs go live.
    edited October 2011
    Hi 12th Fleet!
    I'm applying to join the MACO Division. Look forward to seeing you guys in STFs!
    I'll be hanging out on Tribble until the new STFs go live.

If you get accepted make sure to get an invite in our fleet on Tribble then! :D

It has over a hundred people already, I think. :p
    edited October 2011
    Happy Saturday to the 12th!:p