Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    Heya Eric! Had a good weekend? :D

Considering I didn't I have to work, I"d say I did! :cool:
    edited October 2011
    Good morning 12th! I hope everyone is doing very well.
    edited October 2011
    Just a bit sleepy, but that's what I get for staying up till 12:45 am. :p

I watched Captain America last night and the movie was a lot better/ more entertaining than I thought it'd be. It had really bad reviews in Europe, but I quite enjoyed the movie. It's a pity I was low on cash at the time, or I'd have go seen it in the cinema instead. I did watch every other super hero movie that got out this year though. I believe I went to the cinema about 15 times this year and I must have seen at least 3 or 4 super hero movies. :D

Can't wait till The Avengers next year and I read that they're already working on a sequel to that one too!
    edited October 2011
    Nishka wrote:
    I watched Captain America last night and the movie was a lot better/ more entertaining than I thought it'd be. It had really bad reviews in Europe, but I quite enjoyed the movie.
    I'd think Capt. Britain or an Excalibur team movie would get better reviews in Europe. The initial press from Capt. America was stating that it probably wouldn't do well overseas.

That being said...it's Tuesday, that means, work, karate, and then more tribble stfs! hooorah!
    edited October 2011
    soonerjrj wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, you access it the first time on the main page under the "Support" tab.

Oh...Ooooooh I never knew that was what everyone meant when they say the name "Tribble Server" lol Oh I feel so stupid now lol

Thanks Soonerjrj :)
    edited October 2011
    I'd think Capt. Britain or an Excalibur team movie would get better reviews in Europe. The initial press from Capt. America was stating that it probably wouldn't do well overseas.

That being said...it's Tuesday, that means, work, karate, and then more tribble stfs! hooorah!

Yeah, many people found it to be too patriostic, but what do you expect from a film with that title?

There was a lot of talk about how it got boring after 30 minutes and fell back in standard Hollywood clich
    edited October 2011
    Good afternoon fine people. Autumn is here and I am wishing I was in a pub with a fireplace :)
    edited October 2011
    Hellooo 12th!

Hope you are all having a great day so far. :)

I would like to remind everyone that today is the last day for the 12th 1v1 Tournament sign-ups. Tomorrow, the battles begin!! :D
    edited October 2011
    Hello all.... the Tribble testing continues!
    edited October 2011
    Good night all, I'm off to bed.
    edited October 2011
    I'd like to give a shoutout to JJ, Kenball, and Zerg for letting me tag along last night for some Tactical PVP action on Holodeck.
    It was my first time and I had a great time. I know it can be a bit of a groan taking a newbie to do something skillful and intense like PVP, but I didn't sense any of that from these guys.

I did a lot better than I thought I would and I know that's mostly due to having a solid team.

Thanks again and I look forward to more PVP action.
    Further, I'm very open to hearing where I need to improve, whether it be gear, tactics, weap. choice, etc.

Cheers and have a good afternoon 12th!
    edited October 2011
    Look out Tribble! My main character is on his way! :D
    edited October 2011
    Look out Tribble! My main character is on his way! :D

Mine too! I brought over a Captain 1 character I have, to see how the progression works. Sadly I won't get much time to test until tomorrow night.

Morning 12th!
    edited October 2011
    Mine as well!

I'm gonna do the copying tonight though, I have to delete an alt from Tribble first. I also want to check the conversion exchanges and see how much dilithium Nishka is gonna get. :D
    edited October 2011
    I'd like to give a shoutout to JJ, Kenball, and Zerg for letting me tag along last night for some Tactical PVP action on Holodeck.
    It was my first time and I had a great time. I know it can be a bit of a groan taking a newbie to do something skillful and intense like PVP, but I didn't sense any of that from these guys.

I did a lot better than I thought I would and I know that's mostly due to having a solid team.

Thanks again and I look forward to more PVP action.
    Further, I'm very open to hearing where I need to improve, whether it be gear, tactics, weap. choice, etc.

Cheers and have a good afternoon 12th!

Awesome to see this! You MACOs should now take them on a ground PVP excursion, just to keep things fair :cool:
    edited October 2011
    The Great Tribble STF Drop In Continues.....

If you are on Tribble and want to do an STF, look up your friendly neighborhood MACO, we'll be glad to run it with you. In fact, that's where most of the MACOs on Tribble are hanging out right now.
    edited October 2011
    Now that I can transfer Nishka over I might take you up on that offer. :)

It all depends on my available time though, but if I join then you'll have at least a fully decked out end-game doctor at your disposal. :D
    edited October 2011
    Hi Fleet :)

Wednesday Hump day and Tribble continues let the fun commence :)
    edited October 2011
    It's Wednesday! Which means, work, church, then kill borgs. Why kill borgs? That's what MACO does. We also kill alot of everything, but it's really nice to kill borgs and then sell the parts for MACOs party fund. :)
    edited October 2011
    And goodnight to the 12th.
    edited October 2011
    The Great Tribble STF Drop In Continues.....

If you are on Tribble and want to do an STF, look up your friendly neighborhood MACO, we'll be glad to run it with you. In fact, that's where most of the MACOs on Tribble are hanging out right now.

I literally haven't looged into holodeck once since f2p beta started... I'm going to be a little sad when I have to abandon my tribble toon :(
    edited October 2011
    Are you kidding?! I'm only doing the F2P because I'm too excited not to. I can't wait to finally have a crew for the Locksley.
    edited October 2011
    ARGH! I'm going into STF withdrawals. RL came up and ate up all my time tonight. So I guess tomorrow is the time to run!
    edited October 2011
    So close to Vice admiral on tribble...so close.
    I want my free ship slot.
    edited October 2011
    So close to Vice admiral on tribble...so close.
    I want my free ship slot.

Good luck! :D
    edited October 2011
    Good Morning Fleet :)

Is the F2p on Tribble over? I logged on yesterday nite and didnt see any Tabs or place for the DOFF system
    granted I only just finished the tutorial but i have been running around ESD searching for how to start the DOFF system

Maybe I havnt reach far enough yet lol
    edited October 2011
    Good Morning Fleet :)

Is the F2p on Tribble over? I logged on yesterday nite and didnt see any Tabs or place for the DOFF system
    granted I only just finished the tutorial but i have been running around ESD searching for how to start the DOFF system

Maybe I havnt reach far enough yet lol

You must first reach Lt. 8 before Doffs are unlocked.

Now that my main is on Tribble, I have abandoned my Tribble alt.

Just make sure you don't delete your tribble created character, or you will lose all rewards you gained with them! (until the rewards go live)
    edited October 2011
    Firix wrote:
    You must first reach Lt. 8 before Doffs are unlocked.

Now that my main is on Tribble, I have abandoned my Tribble alt.

Just make sure you don't delete your tribble created character, or you will lose all rewards you gained with them! (until the rewards go live)

Is that actually confirmed?

I'm so glad I had the sense not to name my tribble alt after my holodeck main. I found out I had to delete Nishka tribble before I could transfer Holodeck Nishka over. I still had enough char slots available, but apparently duplicate names aren't allowed to exist on Tribble. Luckily Tribble Nishka was only level 1. :D

I'll definitely leave my other two Tribble chars alone though!
    edited October 2011
    Good morning fleet!

Had a great evening doing matches for Stromgold's 1v1 PvP tourney yesterday. Go look at the thread in the War Room for some very good play-by-play descriptions of the matches.
    edited October 2011
    Heya Sysil, good to hear you had fun last night. ^_^