What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Vrano wrote:
    Either he is joking, or he is serious.

It's like you're some kind of oracle, figuring these things out. He's either joking or serious, it's one or the other! Why didn't I see that?! :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    It's like you're some kind of oracle, figuring these things out. He's either joking or serious, it's one or the other! Why didn't I see that?! :rolleyes:

Not all of us can be that brilliant Hazard. :p

Given the derangement that HP suffers from, i would say serious but talking rubbish.
    edited June 2010

ROFL!

"Vrano - oracle of Ten Forward. Always sees both futures, both right and wrong" :D
    edited June 2010
    Hoplite wrote: »
    Not all of us can be that brilliant Hazard. :p

Given the derangement that HP suffers from, i would say serious but talking rubbish.

Sounds about right.

The fact does remain that it's physically impossible to solo that instance, so the rubbish bit is a given.
    MGDawson wrote: »
    ROFL!

"Vrano - oracle of Ten Forward. Always sees both futures, both right and wrong" :D

The Chair recognizes Councilman Dawson's nomination of Councilman Vrano for the title of Ten Forward Oracle. Do we have a second?
    edited June 2010
    Sounds about right.

The fact does remain that it's physically impossible to solo that instance, so the rubbish bit is a given.

The Chair recognizes Councilman Dawson's nomination of Councilman Vrano for the title of Ten Forward Oracle. Do we have a second?

i think seeing the future is bad, and boring... it reminds me of Doctor Manhattan from watchmen..
    he doesn't act/care because he already knows he won't aact/care.
    knowing the future would also follow 2 probablitys, either a) 1 linear line, in which case all of our actions, thoughts, feelings, reactions etc etc etc are planned out already by something more powerful then time... fate, as it were...
    or there would be an infinity path of future time lines as each individual thought, action and reaction could theoreticly alter then time stream and create an entirely different future... like in red alert where enstien shock hitlers hand and thus completely altered the time stream.....
    and with that many different possible futures it'd just drive you insane to the point where it would be better off not knowing
    edited June 2010
    Sounds about right.

Who could deny wisdom like that? Seconded.
    i think seeing the future is bad, and boring... it reminds me of Doctor Manhattan from watchmen..
    he doesn't act/care because he already knows he won't aact/care.
    knowing the future would also follow 2 probablitys, either a) 1 linear line, in which case all of our actions, thoughts, feelings, reactions etc etc etc are planned out already by something more powerful then time... fate, as it were...
    or there would be an infinity path of future time lines as each individual thought, action and reaction could theoreticly alter then time stream and create an entirely different future... like in red alert where enstien shock hitlers hand and thus completely altered the time stream.....
    and with that many different possible futures it'd just drive you insane to the point where it would be better off not knowing

Shush you! Go all emo in your own thread *PUNT*
    edited June 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    Who could deny wisdom like that? Seconded.

Shush you! Go all emo in your own thread *PUNT*

i wasn't being emo, i was being logical >_> if you'd rather be humane and go with emotional enjoyment then logical enjoyment, be my guest...

personally i'd prefer omnipotence with the lack of clairvoyance... clairvoyance is just boring and pointless and is more trouble then it's worth =.=
    edited June 2010
    Ahem.

Another milestone in Capulets unending popularity is soon to be realized. Soon this thread will hit 2000 replies. Surely the Devs and GM's will recognize the significance of this. Surely the Gods themselves must be amazed.

Okay maybe not, but still. I thought it worthy of mention.
    edited June 2010
    Hmm I just may have to bring back "Tribble girl" for the occasion. :rolleyes:

After all it was that avatar that started this parade.
    edited June 2010
    Hello Cappy!

*bear hugs*
    edited June 2010
    Hmm I just may have to bring back "Tribble girl" for the occasion. :rolleyes:

After all it was that avatar that started this parade.

Do it! :D.......
    edited June 2010
    Do it! :D.......

Ok, ok ok ok. Tonight when I get home ok? The ava is saved on my HD at home.
    edited June 2010
    Thats good, its not enough to just look at my wall sized enlargement of it. (Thanks again Teacherguy...whereever you are.)
    edited June 2010
    Thats good, its not enough to just look at my wall sized enlargement of it. (Thanks again Teacherguy...whereever you are.)

Do wha? Wait what pic are you talking about??!
    edited June 2010
    Do wha? Wait what pic are you talking about??!

Ummm...the one with the tribble/rose. We made a joke about it in the TF posters anonymous thread, back in the day.

*Rocks his rockin chair remembering how fun that thread had been.*
    edited June 2010
    Ummm...the one with the tribble/rose. We made a joke about it in the TF posters anonymous thread, back in the day.

*Rocks his rockin chair remembering how fun that thread had been.*

Nobody's going to remember that.

You made it.
    edited June 2010
    I think I do recall somebody using photo shop to nest a tribble. Pervs O.o

btw, anybody peruse the old posts and see some names no longer seen around?
    edited June 2010
    I think I do recall somebody using photo shop to nest a tribble. Pervs O.o

btw, anybody peruse the old posts and see some names no longer seen around?

Indeed. It's like a hall of antiques. ahh, the history within these forum walls...if only they could speak...or maybe not...
    edited June 2010
    Nobody's going to remember that.

You made it.

*The truth slaps Corban in the face like a sock filled with quarters. A single tear rolls down his cheek and then falls to the floor. In slow motion in splatters against the ground creating a dull thud, as though some sound engineer had added a sound effect.*

That hurt Haz.

*Kicks Haz in the shin, then goes and cries in the corner.*
    edited June 2010
    *The truth slaps Corban in the face like a sock filled with quarters. A single tear rolls down his cheek and then falls to the floor. In slow motion in splatters against the ground creating a dull thud, as though some sound engineer had added a sound effect.*

That hurt Haz.

*Kicks Haz in the shin, then goes and cries in the corner.*

Ow!

You shouldn't kick me in the shin, Corban. My mother kicked me in the shin once.

Once.
    edited June 2010
    Ow!

You shouldn't kick me in the shin, Corban. My mother kicked me in the shin once.

Once.

your gun barrel isn't long enough for that quote :p
    edited June 2010
    Ow!

Once.

Terribly sorry.

*Shoves Hazard into a pit of broken glass.*

Is that better? :D
    edited June 2010
    your gun barrel isn't long enough for that quote :p

Nonsense. My phaser was made custom.

It shoots through schools.
    Terribly sorry.

*Shoves Hazard into a pit of broken glass.*

Is that better? :D

You shouldn't shove me in a pit of glass, Corban. My brother shoved me in a pit of glass once.

Once.
    edited June 2010
    Nonsense. My phaser was made custom.

It shoots through schools.

You shouldn't shove me in a pit of glass, Corban. My brother shoved me in a pit of glass once.

Once.

Did he follow up by dumping a vat of molten lead on you?

*Tips over a vat molten lead onto Haz.*
    edited June 2010
    Did he follow up by dumping a vat of molten lead on you?

*Tips over a vat molten lead onto Haz.*

You shouldn't... aw, to hell with it.

*shoots Corban*
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs the bullet wound and goes into a long and protracted death scene, gasping and stumbling about before falling headfirst into the pit of molten lead and broken glass. His last words before falling in;*

"Excellent shot Haz...Excellent..."
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs the bullet wound and goes into a long and protracted death scene, gasping and stumbling about before falling headfirst into the pit of molten lead and broken glass. His last words before falling in;*

"Excellent shot Haz...Excellent..."

I wouldn't mess around, you see that gun he's holding. They made it for him special. It's an eighty-eight Magnum. what's the quote.. "It shoots through schools"

Disclaimer: Any individual or entity associated or affiliated with the poster known as "Capulet" herein referred to as Capulet on http://forums.startrekonline.com or any persons involved with or employed by Atari or Cryptic studios do not endorse or promote any form of violence fictional or otherwise on or near school premises. It is unfortunate that such an old piece of theatrical garbage would bypass censorship regardless of how long ago it was film.

Disclaimer to disclaimer. We as said above hold no malice towards the theatrical industry old or new and meant no attack against writers, actors, or financial institutions which were used in the production of such classic pieces of art obviously done with humorous intent.

Disclaimer of the disclaimer to the disclaimer. The entity known as Capulet has in no way any legal obligation or founded right to disclaim or represent Atari or Cryptic Studios. Said individual has been taken into the CEO's office and beaten with a whiffle-ball bat.
    edited June 2010
    I wouldn't mess around, you see that gun he's holding. They made it for him special. It's an eighty-eight Magnum. what's the quote.. "It shoots through schools"

*Is in no state to respond as he is dying of a severe gunshot wound while being boiled in molten lead while broken glass pierces his flesh in many places. Just another day in Ten Forward!!* :D
    edited June 2010
    Oh yeah... edited my above post for legal purposes :rolleyes:
    edited June 2010
    *Is in no state to respond as he is dying of a severe gunshot wound while being boiled in molten lead while broken glass pierces his flesh in many places. Just another day in Ten Forward!!* :D

it's not completed until i poke you with a stick!

-goes to poke with stick, but then changes mind- i'm not satisfied yet, you need more punishment -hugs instead-
This discussion has been closed.