test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Moving Engineering consoles to Science slots though will bork everything up. Oh what fun the newest nerf is going to be.
    edited January 2012
    some of their skill re-rolls give one worker bee job security..

sort of like the writer that started the down ward spiral of where the TREK locations are on an actual
    Milky way map... .

>Enterprise.. Archer Trek Q noS 5 days at warp 5 from Earth.. hahahahahahahahaha
    milky way map superimposed on star trek < simple internet search and ast years of TRek map knowledge
    and many summers rentign a telescope from library... . and still seeing Sherans planet location as

neer mind.. Q_Q done...

Morning CAPPY...more Turkey BACON? w tofu eggs??
    edited January 2012
    getting the tech demo of the game I worked on uploaded, you'll be able to download it from the Global Game Jam website (www.globalgamejam.org) The game was called Project Skybird, and was at the Staffs Uni site (To help you search for it)
    edited January 2012
    momiji wrote: »
    getting the tech demo of the game I worked on uploaded, you'll be able to download it from the Global Game Jam website (www.globalgamejam.org) The game was called Project Skybird, and was at the Staffs Uni site (To help you search for it)
    Kewl
    CAPPY update

GMT Centered:

1:30-2:00 PST (4:30-5:00 EST/ 9:30-10:00 GMT): Odyssey Commissioning Reception on Earth Spacedock, in the Ship Requisitions room. Hosted by Adam Ihle, Live on Trek Radio. Other special guests in attendance. In-game Formal Attire Requested.

2:00-2:30 PST (5:00-5:30 EST/ 10:00-10:30 GMT): Bortas Commissioning Reception in the Qo’noS System, on the Shipyard. Hosted by The Gates of Stovokor Podcast, Live on Trek Radio

3:00 PST (6:00 EST / 11:00 GMT): Flagship PvP Event. Hosted by Trek Radio and Subspace Radio as well as broadcast on Trek Radio TV.

These events will… (read more...)

<trekradio.net>
    edited January 2012
    No way in hell I can swing 1pm PST. Sad these things are always smack in the middle of a work day. :(
    edited January 2012
    they will be giving you a piece of the action all day i

ts the Community Bran guy and the ship creator hosting the extra party for live stream..

So Operational Flow Chart >>

Step one show up at ESD or First City at 10 Am PST 2 FEB Til event end - 6th anytime to meet Q
    for special gift quest and the Ship Contact to test or claim..

ship will disappear for lower then lvl 50
    after testing it..

The Enterprise F will show up as a surprise contact interact in the FE later.

we get out Sistership versions of ENT or the Klingon ship ..

FE Captains Log text :[ or my take A Bugs tail]
    http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2719

Neutrino makes me thing time travel and when the prophets hide or displaced a fleet?
    edited February 2012
    *glues some wings on Cappys back* Float little butterfly! Float like yer life depended on it.

It really does you know. *kicks Cappy off a cliff* Hope you aren't back heavy.
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    Neutrino makes me thing time travel and when the prophets hide or displaced a fleet?
    Number 4 on the Top 10 Things to do whilst time travelling within a tachyon downward spiral?
    edited February 2012
    I'll see if I can swing waking up for the ceremony... it'd be pretty cool.
    edited February 2012
    So, the Odessey Class has had its maiden voyage, has it? She is one well-endowed lady. I'd like to get my hands on her "ample nacelles," if you pardon the engineering parlance...
    edited February 2012
    Cappy has a big behind?
    edited February 2012
    Necro stellar aural vampire - Tachyon spiral mp3 download ? CHAT
    or the Medical term. oh my.. I like Dr Michio Kakus
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903703604576588662498620624.html

Buterfly wings Good Idea... Bullet butterfly wins or this

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=my+little+butterfly&mid=266C9EC0388EDA939BF7266C9EC0388EDA939BF7&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2
    edited February 2012
    Wait waiting Waiting For the Ship to Come..
    wheres that Jim Morrison song...

Wait another 12 hours....no more they are of Los Gatos a Western Province of the Continent
    waiting...

More time for a Grand Slam Momo Breakfast
    5 fewer bags of Chamomile tea wait... ran out of apple pie... cookies stale

Ah honey and bread... new ship..sooon..... but what will she wear on our first date we might clash

always yasha breath and never a shingi
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Senshi for reminding me of hte fresh baked seven grain bread with honey butter! ))= It's a bit late to eat but man, you just made my stomach rumble. Everything kicks off at 1PM ET/10AM PT.
    edited February 2012
    THere's a breakfast involved!? I'm in!
    edited February 2012
    Orange Blossom Honey melted with butter drizzled oer fresh cross buns.. as an Entree

Nice fresh cheeses

Fruit

Egg

Hollandaise Sauce
    Benedict LArge wide BACON Stripes seductively place on plate

Bonus Course and the Cake Cart is rolled out....
    Wa La Austrian Strudels
    edited February 2012
    Sounds good to me! What time do we eat?
    edited February 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Sounds good to me! What time do we eat?

buuuurrrpp!

Oops! Was I supposed to wait for y'all?
    edited February 2012
    whelp that was a huge disappointment... The guy talked about his gf, harry potter and kids for 3/4 of an hour then scooted off =/ Where was the actual commissioning ceremony? *flails around*
    edited February 2012
    momiji wrote: »
    whelp that was a huge disappointment... The guy talked about his gf, harry potter and kids for 3/4 of an hour then scooted off =/ Where was the actual commissioning ceremony? *flails around*

I know for something like this they needed ADm Quinn and a few staff and some more Pomp and circumstance drama.. the instances were all full in the ship yard so i never saw Adam ihle... just herd of his
    back round his first interiew after he won was with Red shirt army many months ago
    and when more into his Star fleet modding

we dint even see the GEKO!!
    edited February 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    There is a ship being released as a reward from Feb 2nd to the 6th?? Info please?

Your majesty, you must log in and run silly mission for shiney new behemoth Klingon pirate boat. It is Gronk approved!
    edited February 2012
    Gronk161 wrote: »
    Your majesty, you must log in and run silly mission for shiney new behemoth Klingon pirate boat. It is Gronk approved!

^^^ THIS! You must make appearances so your loyal subjects still know you exist.
    edited February 2012
    Chat Momo and Panda are out logging you and that raven totaly "Owning: ships action
    edited February 2012
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    Chat Momo and Panda are out logging you and that raven totaly "Owning: ships action
    In my defense I am quite exhausted after doing the Gorn Minefield.

Man what a killer it was. I only died 3 times even when I was under fire from a gazillion frigates. :D
    And now I have mines floating around inside my ship...
    edited February 2012
    oh yea thats bad situation unless you hae good team being forced to fight the frigates again to reach the crusiers is busy work
    edited February 2012
    Honour Roll of Lost Heroes to the Borg Queen of Atari
    feel free to add a name
    orwheres
    Corbin

20 + most active Members of the Pan Galactic Fleet that had a well as Romulans for oer 10 earth years
    fought the 3 Galatic wars Prevented ISC and previous Borg Invasions Conqured the ISC and GOrn

need more battle crusiers to mine or comps
    edited February 2012
    Momma Cappy ran off and logged last night with not even so much as a goodnight, see ya, etc. )=
    edited February 2012
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Momma Cappy ran off and logged last night with not even so much as a goodnight, see ya, etc. )=

Heres you oj and bACOn. now grezy griddle says Lumerjack flapjacks

i dontsee no patch theyhave .5 ofanhour
    edited February 2012
    Cappy is good, she still loves you guys I'm sure :3 I'll probs be on later on ^_^
    edited February 2012
    spells out we miss you in pankakes and BACON
    edited February 2012
    To the sofa and beyond!
This discussion has been closed.