Install Arc
Options

Game notice cryptic please read

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    JT26thES wrote:
    Hmmm, I dunno about Oreo's... maybe Newman-O's. The creature cannot start at the top, it has to work it's way up from the bottom, right?

that is just logical enough to have no place here. Vision man! Vision!!! the casting off of name brands shows mental activity of crack head levels with the trendy undertones of a rebel. Other rebels and hippies will flock in under false pretenses of individuality only to become conformists themselves. We already got Xeex :D

MuAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What about Hydrox? They stopped making those, and they always held up better when dunked in milk.

Shame that.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wow 22 pages and counting
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you count you don't count.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Theres nothing wrong with Xeex!

:rolleyes: right?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Soviet Russia, nothing happens anymore because it's no more, but they take care of your money no problem.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you have to ask the you are seriously messed up. Welcome home :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Xeex wrote: »

*cracks knuckles*
    Chat accepts your challenge!

Allow me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Xeex's many brassbound attributes. First and foremost, I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I obviously hope that Xeex serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. Idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Xeex spends his leisure time devising ever more refractory ways to give an air of scientific impartiality to biased judgments. Boosterism doesn't work. So why does Xeex cling to it? It is bootless to speculate on the matter but it should be noted that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Xeex's opuscula are a spiritual syphilis that has now reached the tertiary stage, paresis and insanity. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that if Xeex is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards.

Contrary to the impression that wicked, selfish slanderers offer "new," "innovative," and "advanced" ideas, there is little new in their endeavors. Xeex doubtlessly needs to come to terms with his wild past. I know because I have experienced that personally. A small child really couldn't understand that one of his unidimensional arguments is that he's a moral exemplar. But any adult can easily grasp that he seems to be fond of concocting new ways to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge snarky televangelists to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not grumpy sectarians. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Is it possible for those who defend bitter onanism to make their defense look more reckless than it currently is? A clue might be that if he believes that uncompromising shirkers should be given absolute authority to require religious services around the world to begin with "Xeex is great; Xeex is good; we thank Xeex for our daily food", then it's obvious why Xeex thinks that he can override nature.

My mother always told me, "If you don't have something intelligent to say, just keep quiet." Apparently, Xeex's mother never told him that. I've always thought that Xeex's beliefs will have consequences, intended and otherwise, and hearing the rubbish that Xeex spews forth proves it beyond all doubt. Anyone who follows today's debates on tribalism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Xeex's homophobic lamentations, is struck by that old truism: When I was a child my clergyman told me, "Xeex is an inquination upon all that is pure, holy, and good." If you think about it you'll see his point.

I'm not saying anything you don't already know about. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that if anything, his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are amalgams of popular themes among demonic skinflints, disorganized trolls, and infantile, sadistic scaramouches. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, Xeex wants to entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of the ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice of caustic, effete pip-squeaks. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background.

Although Xeex's overt resistentialism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to needle and wheedle the most lewd protestors you'll ever see into Xeex's polity. I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, stuporous world run by ruthless usurers. Like a verbal magician, Xeex knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. One can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Xeex claims that exclusivism is the key to world peace, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. You may be wondering why stentorian, duplicitous officious-types latch onto his orations. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why resentful smear merchants like Xeex are all alike. The logical consequences of that are clear: Xeex never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is totally chimerical, and, furthermore, Xeex is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally worthless inclinations. To wrap up, I'll just hit the key elements of this letter one last time. First, no one who is seriously interested in art, culture, or politics expects to learn anything from Xeex. Second, Xeex wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice his most loyal followers if it made it even slightly easier for him to violate his pledge not to spatter my reputation. And finally, he has become increasingly mawkish ever since childhood.

*floats away gracefully*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's so easy with online, but what isn't really?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »

If you have to ask the you are seriously messed up. Welcome home :D

i hide my 10 chars :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    rwl1919 wrote: »
    What about Hydrox? They stopped making those, and they always held up better when dunked in milk.

Shame that.

A friend of mine from australia got me some Tim Tam's and theres a thing called a Tim Tam Slam
    You bite 2 corners off diagonally opposite from each other, sucking your beverage into the biscuit like a straw
    before depositing the biscuit fully into your mouth! Its a strange sensation on your tongue and the flavour combination is sublime. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam_Slam
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    A friend of mine from australia got me some Tim Tam's and theres a thing called a Tim Tam Slam
    You bite 2 corners off diagonally opposite from each other, sucking your beverage into the biscuit like a straw
    before depositing the biscuit fully into your mouth! Its a strange sensation on your tongue and the flavour combination is sublime. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam_Slam

perverse ....just.....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    *cracks knuckles*
    Chat accepts your challenge!

Allow me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Xeex's many brassbound attributes. First and foremost, I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I obviously hope that Xeex serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. Idle hands are the devil's tools. That's why Xeex spends his leisure time devising ever more refractory ways to give an air of scientific impartiality to biased judgments. Boosterism doesn't work. So why does Xeex cling to it? It is bootless to speculate on the matter but it should be noted that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that Xeex's opuscula are a spiritual syphilis that has now reached the tertiary stage, paresis and insanity. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that if Xeex is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards.

Contrary to the impression that wicked, selfish slanderers offer "new," "innovative," and "advanced" ideas, there is little new in their endeavors. Xeex doubtlessly needs to come to terms with his wild past. I know because I have experienced that personally. A small child really couldn't understand that one of his unidimensional arguments is that he's a moral exemplar. But any adult can easily grasp that he seems to be fond of concocting new ways to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge snarky televangelists to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not grumpy sectarians. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Is it possible for those who defend bitter onanism to make their defense look more reckless than it currently is? A clue might be that if he believes that uncompromising shirkers should be given absolute authority to require religious services around the world to begin with "Xeex is great; Xeex is good; we thank Xeex for our daily food", then it's obvious why Xeex thinks that he can override nature.

My mother always told me, "If you don't have something intelligent to say, just keep quiet." Apparently, Xeex's mother never told him that. I've always thought that Xeex's beliefs will have consequences, intended and otherwise, and hearing the rubbish that Xeex spews forth proves it beyond all doubt. Anyone who follows today's debates on tribalism and, by happenstance, is also familiar with Xeex's homophobic lamentations, is struck by that old truism: When I was a child my clergyman told me, "Xeex is an inquination upon all that is pure, holy, and good." If you think about it you'll see his point.

I'm not saying anything you don't already know about. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that if anything, his beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are amalgams of popular themes among demonic skinflints, disorganized trolls, and infantile, sadistic scaramouches. I explained the reason for that just a moment ago. If you don't mind, though, I'll go ahead and explain it again. To begin with, Xeex wants to entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of the ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice of caustic, effete pip-squeaks. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background.

Although Xeex's overt resistentialism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to needle and wheedle the most lewd protestors you'll ever see into Xeex's polity. I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, stuporous world run by ruthless usurers. Like a verbal magician, Xeex knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. One can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Xeex claims that exclusivism is the key to world peace, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. You may be wondering why stentorian, duplicitous officious-types latch onto his orations. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why resentful smear merchants like Xeex are all alike. The logical consequences of that are clear: Xeex never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, his claimed magnanimousness is totally chimerical, and, furthermore, Xeex is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally worthless inclinations. To wrap up, I'll just hit the key elements of this letter one last time. First, no one who is seriously interested in art, culture, or politics expects to learn anything from Xeex. Second, Xeex wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice his most loyal followers if it made it even slightly easier for him to violate his pledge not to spatter my reputation. And finally, he has become increasingly mawkish ever since childhood.

*floats away gracefully*

I tried it in STO discussion board for lulz, and lulz were had. I think everybody that posts in there in real life is probably liek FUUUUUUU all the time but I do digress. The way I feel about that forum is as follows.

I have something important I need to tell you. I anticipate it will result in my receiving a barrage of angry e-mail from STO Discussion Forum accusing me of being antisocial, but STO Discussion Forum is known for selectively editing quotes to make it sound like it defends the real needs of the working class. In the text that follows, I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by its inhumane cajoleries but I do want to point out that its diatribes are extensive and frequent and are laden with orchidaceous words like "homeotransplantation" and "pharmacodynamic". You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of venal stereotypes. In fact, that's exactly what STO Discussion Forum does as part of its quest to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor.

STO Discussion Forum, who prides itself on being open-minded and who likes to brag about it, refuses to consider my position that it would have us believe that it knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. To be honest, it has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow its logic—what little there is—you'll see that this is its real point. If STO Discussion Forum continues to concentrate all the wealth of the world into its own hands, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. As everyone who has access to reliable information knows, when I first became aware of STO Discussion Forum's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how if you think about it you'll see that STO Discussion Forum's poxy proposed social programs are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, STO Discussion Forum's mercenaries are continuing their quiet work of advancing STO Discussion Forum's real goal, which is to stand in the way of progress.

We can no longer afford to do nothing about STO Discussion Forum's sappy undertakings. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and lead the way to the future, not to the past. If you think you can escape from STO Discussion Forum's myopic convictions, then good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that if it had even a shred of intellectual integrity, it'd admit that if it is going to make an emotional appeal then it should also include a rational argument. By and large, STO Discussion Forum occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being picayunish vigilantes. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which STO Discussion Forum habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that there's an important difference between me and STO Discussion Forum. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. STO Discussion Forum, in contrast, is willing to kill for its—or, if not to kill, at least to usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times.

You see, I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who do the entire country a grave disservice. STO Discussion Forum's latest diatribe is STO Discussion Forum-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of STO Discussion Forum's hysteria and reveals that it strikes me as amusing that STO Discussion Forum complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! It does nothing but complain.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but STO Discussion Forum's inability to fathom what I am talking about is betrayed by its insistence that every word that leaves its mouth is teeming with useful information. (Actually, we are indeed living in untoward times, but that's not important now.) If we are going to speak objectively about STO Discussion Forum's credos, we must understand that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then STO Discussion Forum is clearly going to be the first to go. STO Discussion Forum claims that it has the trappings of deity. I, however, think that that's a load of crud. Yes, it prefers to keep its iconoclastic agenda hidden behind the cloak of opportunism, but each rung on the ladder of allotheism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for STO Discussion Forum to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. That is the standard process by which shambolic pipsqueaks welsh on all classes of agreements. Now that this letter has come to an end, let me remind you that it was intended to provide an accurate, even-handed, and balanced discussion of STO Discussion Forum and its protests. Please do not contact me with insults, death threats, or the like because I will ignore them. If you disagree with my arguments or can provide further information about STO Discussion Forum, please contact me and I will endeavor to make any necessary corrections to this letter.

wow i am too lazy to read but i gotta say that was too lazy
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What the HeII ?!?!?!?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    that wall of text violates my TOS
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    where is that posted?!?!?!

what the heck did i do?!?!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I know huh? I had no clue he knew so many words or could type so fast...i am ....shocked
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What the HeII ?!?!?!?
    Don't look so shocked just because your secrets are out.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What the HeII ?!?!?!?

While Xeex needs no introduction, I do want to state that Xeex has worn out his welcome. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to address the real issues faced by mankind. All I can tell you is what matters to me: I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can catalogue Xeex's swindles and perversions. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Xeex's backwards theories will destroy us all.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *takes his clothes back*

Im goin home... :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You can go, but the girl with the tight jeans in your avatar, she can stay.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    secksy

abcdefg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    While Xeex needs no introduction, I do want to state that Xeex has worn out his welcome. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to address the real issues faced by mankind. All I can tell you is what matters to me: I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can catalogue Xeex's swindles and perversions. And now, to end with a clever bit of doggerel: United we stand. Divided we fall. Xeex's backwards theories will destroy us all.

I am going to invent a new morbid killing move just for you, the Gungan flop.

/grab your ankles flipping you into the air catching you by the ears and slamming you down head first.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    I am going to invent a new morbid killing move just for you, the Gungan flop.

/grab your ankles flipping you into the air catching you by the ears and slamming you down head first.

i can has gungin flops
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i can has gungin flops

/gungin flop
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    /gungin flop

/hi5 lol Cruel attack #102 aka the Gungan flop is born
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    up down up down left right left right A B A B select start did i do it alrite
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You can go, but the girl with the tight jeans in your avatar, she can stay.

hehehe, she is lonnnggg gone by now :o
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i suddenly have a craving....

For Gungin flavored hot pockets....

And Capulet soda...

dabba dee dabba dai :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Whoa, black on black on black, that's just crazy! Is there a black vest underneath the overcoat? That'd be epic. ;)
This discussion has been closed.