Fight for the throne of Ten Forward

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    scanning....
    you have no designation...
    specify your designation...
    comply!

Your neural cortex and subspace emitter is damage. Submit yourself for repairs. You are damaged.
    My desgination is Borg King...i rein supreme alongside the borg queen. We are one, we are borg.
    resistence is futile
    edited February 2010
    Your technology is irrelevant, you will be assimilated *inserts assimilation tubes into the base of species neck*

you will service us.

Greater Borg than you have tried to assimilate my loyal righthand man. Mr. Kent? Feel free to do whatever your twisted, deranged mind wants with this one.
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Servitor! Bring me some hot Earl Grey Tea and two biscuits or I will have your sensory capabilities disabled for a week. A Venusian week!

scanning....
    your irrelevant discussion on the topic of tea has no bearing you will be assimilated as well, you will now service us, resistance is futile. *inserts assmilation tubes into the neck*
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Greater Borg than you have tried to assimilate my loyal righthand man. Mr. Kent? Feel free to do whatever your twisted, deranged mind wants with this one.

Well deranged isn't the first word I'd use but twisted isn't a bad adjective.

I unleash.........

Windows 3.1

as a virus into the collective.

Twisted enough for you?
    I mean... 3.1 is considered equivalent to genocide on some worlds.
    edited February 2010
    Thats 8th on my list, right above nukes which would be too merciful in this case.

primitive nuclear weapons pose no threat, resistance is futile. You will be assimilated to service Dekar of Borg. You list of weapons will service us.
    edited February 2010

I unleash.........

Windows 3.1

Twisted enough for you?

Your primitive technology is irrelivant, and self destructive. We do not require your technology. It serves no gain to the collective. Your biological distinctiveness will be upgraded to service us. resistance is futile
    edited February 2010
    Your neural cortex and subspace emitter is damage. Submit yourself for repairs. You are damaged.
    My desgination is Borg King...i rein supreme alongside the borg queen. We are one, we are borg.
    resistence is futile

prossesing internal scans.....
    there are no damaged systems....
    you miss lead us...
    Your designation is flawed. comply!
    Borg queen is one, she is my one, you are flawed, your biological and technological distictiveness will be added to our own, you will adapt to service us, resistances has and always will be futile...

inserting assimilation tubes into left hemisphere of brain, you are now linked with me, you will now comply, your designation is 3 of 7 you will be transfered to sector 543.732 and begin cleaning borg alcoves
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    primitive nuclear weapons pose no threat, resistance is futile. You will be assimilated to service Daevan of Borg. You list of weapons will service us.

His designation is Brushie of borg...
    He services me, as do you. Submit to unimatrix 009 for scanning, and re-assimilation. you apear to have a a conflict in your primary matrix. we will adapt you to better service us.
    we are borg.
    edited February 2010

I unleash.........

Windows 3.1

Twisted enough for you?

That's cruel and evil. Good job, Mr. Kent. You may see a promotion before the day is through.
    He services me, as do you. Submit to unimatrix 009 for scanning, and re-assimilation. you apear to have a a conflict in your primary matrix. we will adapt you to better service us.
    we are borg.

Hah, seems I'm covertly turning your allies against you! The entire might of the Borg Collective will be mine...
    edited February 2010
    Your primitive technology is irrelivant, and self destructive. We do not require your technology. It serves no gain to the collective. Your biological distinctiveness will be upgraded to service us. resistance is futile

And already the virus begins to work.

Isn't it 'Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own' ?

You need to run a Norton scan my little green friend.
    edited February 2010
    we are borg.

Bad information stored in my clipboard. next time don't use faulty equipment in an assimilation :D
    edited February 2010
    prossesing internal scans.....
    there are no damaged systems....
    you miss lead us...
    Your designation is flawed. comply!
    Borg queen is one, she is my one, you are flawed, your biological and technological distictiveness will be added to our own, you will adapt to service us, resistances has and always will be futile...

inserting assimilation tubes into left hemisphere of brain, you are now linked with me, you will now comply, your designation is 3 of 7 you will be transfered to sector 543.732 and begin cleaning borg alcoves

Irrelivant scans.
    your systems are damaged.
    submit to unimatrix 009 for overhaul.
    you have been severed from the hivemind during transwarp from the delta quadrant. you have not recieved your latest adaptations. You are damaged, and will be upgraded. comply....when repairs and upgrades are complete...you will lead the attack on the sirius sector.
    edited February 2010
    scanning....
    your irrelevant discussion on the topic of tea has no bearing you will be assimilated as well, you will now service us, resistance is futile. *inserts assmilation tubes into the neck*

*swats servitor's arms away as it was poking her neck*
    Stupid servitor.
    *hits 'off' button*
    Techpriest, we have another faulty unit that needs servicing. Assign this one to sewage cleanup duties.
    edited February 2010
    12 hours is too short a time fram, considering that i have been here a year and i viset ten forward on a allmost daily

a little about myslef ive been here forever and my post count is in the 6K+ range what more do you need to know

a dropcraft pod lands behind me and a dozen foot ninja jump out and start atacking
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    Bad information stored in my clipboard. next time don't use faulty equipment in an assimilation :D

Your resistence to nano technology is commendible. You seem to have been impregnated by species 8472...
    you will remain a individual in our collective to serve as our fore front drone in the assault against fluidic space.
    edited February 2010
    Iam Locutus of Borg You all will service the Borg Collective. Resistance is Futile.
    edited February 2010
    Irrelivant scans.
    your systems are damaged.
    submit to unimatrix 009 for overhaul.
    you have been severed from the hivemind during transwarp from the delta quadrant. you have not recieved your latest adaptations. You are damaged, and will be upgraded. comply....when repairs and upgrades are complete...you will lead the attack on the sirius sector.

Slicing update.

Incorporating new packet into Borg /mainrootsys package.

Uploading; "Win-2000"

Unpacking "Win-2000"

Installing; "Win-2000"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRdjAwEzbU
    edited February 2010
    12 hours is too short a time fram, considering that i have been here a year and i viset ten forward on a allmost daily

a little about myslef ive been here forever and my post count is in the 6K+ range what more do you need to know

a dropcraft pod lands behind me and a dozen foot ninja jump out and start atacking

You have been assimlated.
    Your new designation is captain butters of unimatrix 14. secondary tactical adjunct. You will attack the celes sector.
    we are the borg
    edited February 2010

No you are Sewage Cleanup Servitor 19...wait 16 just fell into a vat of hive runoff. So now you are Sewage Cleanup Servitor 18.
    edited February 2010
    Slicing update.

Incorporating new packet into Borg /mainrootsys package.

Uploading; "Win-2000"

Unpacking "Win-2000"

Installing; "Win-2000"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRdjAwEzbU

you're technology is incompatible and obsolete. You will be assimilated with updated software, and assigned as primary adjunct of unimatrix 009. You will be assigned the task of assimilating new and damaged drones. comply...
    resistance is futilre...
    we are the borg
    edited February 2010
    Mr. Kent, you have the bridge... Type.. Thing. I'm going to get some sleep- and secretly plant small tactical nukes under both Canada and the Midwest.

Don't leave any survivors.

For Brushie! Vote Daevan!
    edited February 2010
    you're technology is incompatible and obsolete. You will be assimilated with updated software, and assigned as primary adjunct of unimatrix 009. You will be assigned the task of assimilating new and damaged drones. comply...
    resistance is futilre...
    we are the borg

Its time to reveal my new allies:

I cast magic 8472 missile;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4LR6Ev27FQ
    edited February 2010
    initiating borg nano weapon....
    launch weapon into sector 002.52 designated ten forward...

*weapon launched*

We are ready for all measures of defence.

The experience of the human pichard is now with us. Your lives are over, you will now service us. Resistance is Futile.
    edited February 2010
    initiating borg nano weapon....
    launch weapon into sector 002.52 designated ten forward...

*weapon launched*

We are ready for all measures of defence.

The experience of the human pichard is now with us. Your lives are over, you will now service us. Resistance is Futile.

I remembered my anti-virus;

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/f/fe/Logo-species8472t.jpg

Did you?

The Undine have shown remarkable new resistance to the weapons Voyager developed via the introduction of caffeine sugar and beer in the 8472 physiology.

All borg shall fear my tri-legged minions.
    edited February 2010
    Chat has eaten beans.

You people got 2 options.
    1) Make Chat your new ruler.
    2) Chat farts.
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Chat has eaten beans.

2) Chat farts.

Casts spell of sealing on chat, shes gona blow
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Chat has eaten beans.

2) Chat farts.

Does the church of ten forward endorse farting?

Or nano-probes for that matter?

I call a motion in the church diocese to make both anathema and illegal.
    edited February 2010
    I remembered my anti-virus;

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/f/fe/Logo-species8472t.jpg

Did you?

The Undine have shown remarkable new resistance to the weapons Voyager developed via the introduction of caffeine sugar and beer in the 8472 physiology.

All borg shall fear my tri-legged minions.

Janeway and Species 8472 designated as Undine are irrelevant.

We have adapted and the Undine will be assimilated, you will be assimilated...

*nano weapon wil explode in exactly 20 seconds*

Your futile cookie responses are irrelevant you will service the borg. You will be designated 4 of 7 and will be cleaning the dead carcass off borg assimilation tables. Your Resistances is Futile you will service us.
    edited February 2010
    Janeway and Species 8472 designated as Undine are irrelevant.

We have adapted and the Undine will be assimilated, you will be assimilated...

*nano weapon wil explode in exactly 20 seconds*

Your futile cookies responses are irrelevant you will service the borg. You will be designated 4 of 7 and will be cleaning the dead carcass of borg assimilation tables. Your Resistances is Futile you will service us.

You don't want to see an angry fleet of 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 vastly superior 8472 bio-ships gunning for your nano-TRIBBLE now do you?

Surrender or I open a quantum rift to fluidic space in every sector of every bit of Borg space.
    edited February 2010
    You don't want to see an angry fleet of 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 vastly superior 8472 bio-ships gunning for your nano-TRIBBLE now do you?

Surrender or I open a quantum rift to fluidic space in every sector of every bit of Borg space.

Fluidic Space will be purged. You will be assimilated.

All vessels have been equiped with advanced nano technology warheads. Your fleets will service us.

Resistance is Futile.