test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fight for the throne of Ten Forward

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    why?
    Because you are now assimilated as Primary Adujunct of unimatrix 01. You are tri-specced drone with science, engineering and tactical data, and will lead the largest unimatrix on our attack against sector 001
    You will remain connected to the collective data of the hive mind, while maintaining your individuallity, so that you can better deal with the threats of earth sector.

You forget...

I can make you cease to exist.
    Or worse.....

Ill leave that part to your imagination.

Now if you won't surrender I'm off to make the necessary calculations to reduce you to a fate worse than non-existence.
    edited February 2010
    why?
    Because you are now assimilated as Primary Adujunct of unimatrix 01. You are tri-specced drone with science, engineering and tactical data, and will lead the largest unimatrix on our attack against sector 001
    You will remain connected to the collective data of the hive mind, while maintaining your individuallity, so that you can better deal with the threats of earth sector.

Tempting, but...

*Takes a deep breath.*

I will not sacrifice the throne of Ten-Forward. I have made too many compromises, too many retreats. You invade my 'last reply wins' thread, and I fall back. You assimilate entire forums, and I fall back. But not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I- and the combined might of the Brushie army- will make you pay for what you've done!

*Summons a random phaser rifle and a case full of miniature ships. Proceeds to go to town on aforementioned case, for no good reason whatsoever besides dramatic effect.*
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Tempting, but...

*Takes a deep breath.*

I will not sacrifice the throne of Ten-Forward. I have made too many compromises, too many retreats. You invade my 'last reply wins' thread, and I fall back. You assimilate entire forums, and I fall back. But not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I- and the combined might of the Brushie army- will make you pay for what you've done!

*Summons a random phaser rifle and a case full of miniature ships. Proceeds to go to town on aforementioned case, for no good reason whatsoever besides dramatic effect.*

Your last stand and dramatic walk away is irrelivant. You are borg...take your place at the head of your unimatrix, and adapt to service our needs...comply
    edited February 2010
    Your last stand and dramatic walk away is irrelivant. You are borg...take your place at the head of your unimatrix, and adapt to service our needs...comply

Comply? Comply? Comply this!

Mr. Kent, you have my orders. Unleash fury at will.
    edited February 2010
    The ability to assimilate a world is insignificant next to the power of temporal manipulation.

Surrender now, or I go back in time and give Janeway transphasic weapons and armor when she first meets the Borg.

My calculations indicate that she would do irreversible damage in her caffeine soaked rage before you could adapt.
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Comply? Comply? Comply this!

Mr. Kent, you have my orders. Unleash fury at will.

Mr Kent has been assimilated...
    Your defiance will only delay the inevitible. Take your place drone...You must comply
    edited February 2010
    Your defiance will only delay the inevitible. Take your place drone...You must comply

As tempted as I am to see what a Borg Summoner looks like, as well as a Borgified TARDIS... There will be no complying. There is only Brushie!
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    As tempted as I am to see what a Borg Summoner looks like, as well as a Borgified TARDIS... There will be no complying. There is only Brushie!

Brushie of 9, comply....resistence is futile...you are borg
    edited February 2010

Say bye bye now;

http://i48.tinypic.com/zwdi0x.png

Your Borg never existed.

How does it feel to be free?
    edited February 2010
    Say bye bye now;

http://i48.tinypic.com/zwdi0x.png

Your Borg never existed.

How does it feel to be free?

You have been confused. your memory database seems to be malfuctioning. You are damaged. We will begin repairs of your nueral cortex. You will be improved to adapt and service the borg. resistence is futile
    edited February 2010
    You have been confused. your memory database seems to be malfuctioning. You are damaged. We will begin repairs of your nueral cortex. You will be improved to adapt and service the borg. resistence is futile

I think he is delusional.....

What do you want me to do with him?

Erase him? make him a burger flipper at the local McDonalds?

Just shoot him?
    edited February 2010
    Like I said, my alliance is so awesome we make the Borg get tea for us and call them servitors.

And I find words like conquest, glory, and plunder are very good rallying cries as well.

Vote Ravenstein
    edited February 2010
    Brushie of 9, comply....resistence is futile...you are borg

Oh, is that panic I hear in your voice? Because we all know, attempting to assimilate a supreme tactical and diplomatic mind worked so well last time you tried.

Face it, Dekar, you've lost this one! Between Kent explodonating half your ancestors and the army of the Brushie, you don't stand a chance of an independent assault. Your only hope for survival is giving in to the might of the Brushie and joining us.
    Just shoot him?

Worse. Make him a third shift stocker at Wal-Mart.
    No mercy.
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Like I said, my alliance is so awesome we make the Borg get tea for us and call them servitors.
    And I find words like conquest, glory, and plunder are very good rallying cries as well.
    Vote Ravenstein

And our true competition returns. Kent? I have a special plan for this one. Relocate her ancestors to Turkmenistan. We'll see how much of a tactical mastermind she is when she has to grow up in that pit.
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Oh, is that panic I hear in your voice? Because we all know, attempting to assimilate a supreme tactical and diplomatic mind worked so well last time you tried.

Face it, Dekar, you've lost this one! Between Kent explodonating half your ancestors and the army of the Brushie, you don't stand a chance of an independent assault. Your only hope for survival is giving in to the might of the Brushie and joining us.

Or accepting your rightful place in society, Servitor. We will even let you keep rudimentary sensory capabilities. How does that sound?
    edited February 2010

Just shoot him?

Vote Ravenstein
    Daevan wrote:

Or accepting your rightful place in society, Servitor. We will even let you keep rudimentary sensory capabilities. How does that sound?

Somebody set us up the bomb...

All your base are belong to us....
    edited February 2010
    Somebody set us up the bomb...

All your base are belong to us....

...I think we broke Dekar.
    edited February 2010

Ouch.

He has no chance to survive. make his time.
    edited February 2010

Joining your alliance is not possible, I'm afraid. See, I've already named you as my 'attractive yet irredeemably evil, tactical mastermind of an arch nemesis.' What kind of example would I be setting if I gave in now?

Pretty sure he was broken before we got here. :p We just chiseled away the last bit of sanity, exposing the madness within.
    edited February 2010

I formally withdraw from the race and cast my vote for Ravenstein. The rest get a boot to the head :D
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    I formally withdraw from the race and cast my vote for Dekar. The rest get a boot to the head :D

Fixed!

you were just assimilated...
    edited February 2010
    Your lives as they were are over. From here on out you will service us. Resistance is and always will be futile.

:eek:
    edited February 2010
    Fixed!

you were just assimilated...

No no no no! ack!
    edited February 2010
    Your lives as they were are over. From here on you will service us. Resistance is and always will be futile.

I now use my 4th most potent weapon.....

http://www.automopedia.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/zombie-ateam-van.jpg

The van of B.A. Baracus.
    edited February 2010

The van of B.A. Baracus.

That technology is flawed, you are flawed, we have adapted. Resistance is Futile.
    edited February 2010
    No no no no! ack!

resistence is futile
    you will be enhanced....
    you will be added as a primary adjunct of our science unimatrix 004. you will be assigned to our Vulcan task force. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. You are now borg...
    edited February 2010

The van of B.A. Baracus.

I thought you potent weapon was scowls and half spoken threats from your desk? :p
    edited February 2010
    resistence is futile
    you will be enhanced....
    you will be added as a primary adjunct of our science unimatrix 004. you will be assigned to our Vulcan task force. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. You are now borg...

scanning....
    you have no designation...
    specify your designation...
    comply!
    edited February 2010
    I thought you potent weapon was scowls and half spoken threats from your desk? :p

Thats 8th on my list, right above nukes which would be too merciful in this case.
    edited February 2010
    Your lives as they were are over. From here on out you will service us. Resistance is and always will be futile.

Servitor! Bring me some hot Earl Grey Tea and two biscuits or I will have your sensory capabilities disabled for a week. A Venusian week!
    edited February 2010
    Thats 8th on my list, right above nukes which would be too merciful in this case.

Your technology is irrelevant, you will be assimilated *inserts assimilation tubes into the base of species neck*

you will service us.