What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fight for the throne of Ten Forward

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cute woodland creatures are not natural leaders, they run at the first sense of danger. you all know who to vote for :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    You seem to have forgotten about the Brushie.

I'd PM you, but I think I broke the private messaging service. I blame Dekar.

As far as a Daevan-ruled Ten Forward? Let's be honest here, I haven't been here as long as most others, but in my short time here, I've made a name for myself as a well-known figure. While Ravenstein may be better at keeping the peace through violence, Chat may be more well known and Dekar be completely insane, none are better at keeping the peace through diplomacy than me. I promise to submit every troll to a psychiatric evaluation and turn them into productive members of this forum.

The ones who can't be redeemed? I'll break their mind with my patented blend of madness and mocking.

Vote Daevan! Vote Brushie! Vote peace!

put up on teh blog, remember cantidates let me know so your msg can be heard
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    Cute woodland creatures are not natural leaders, they run at the first sense of danger. you all know who to vote for :cool:

Yup Dekar :D

hehe
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    You seem to have forgotten about the Brushie.

I'd PM you, but I think I broke the private messaging service. I blame Dekar.

As far as a Daevan-ruled Ten Forward? Let's be honest here, I haven't been here as long as most others, but in my short time here, I've made a name for myself as a well-known figure. While Ravenstein may be better at keeping the peace through violence, Chat may be more well known and Dekar be completely insane, none are better at keeping the peace through diplomacy than me. I promise to submit every troll to a psychiatric evaluation and turn them into productive members of this forum.

The ones who can't be redeemed? I'll break their mind with my patented blend of madness and mocking.

Vote Daevan! Vote Brushie! Vote peace!

Trust me when I say this... he is a heck of alot better diplomat.

I would run except for three things;

1; My current job is more fun

2; I didn't major in politics I majored in special weapons

3; Im actually an Undine and people aren't ready to have leadership thats THAT far out.

Yeeees I admit it, I'm an 8472. A three-legger. Mind-freak. Cross-eyes.
    Infecto-swipe.
    Scary-as-heck-nightmare-creature.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    that sucks, your threads are lolworthy

remember the church doesent discriminate against different races
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Trust me when I say this... he is a heck of alot better diplomat.

I would run except for three things;

1; My current job is more fun

2; I didn't major in politics I majored in special weapons

3; Im actually an Undine and people aren't ready to have leadership thats THAT far out.

Yeeees I admit it, I'm an 8472. A three-legger. Mind-freak. Cross-eyes.
    Infecto-swipe.
    Scary-as-heck-nightmare-creature.

Glad to have your support, Mr. Kent, as well as the support of the entire Undine race.
    (Vote Daevan.)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Glad to have your support, Mr. Kent, as well as the support of the entire Undine race.
    (Vote Daevan.)

Well about half of us actually. There is a violent civil war going on.

Some of us want to trust you other-kinds and the other half want to purge you.

We erm... recently 'pushed back' the aggressive traditionalists.... they are hiding in some of the thicker parts of the ether.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    Ugh thats not Judge Dredd thats stallone dressed up, worst film EVER!
    Spoilt a damn good comic strip the day he put that costume on.

:p I don't care what you think about the plot, the first ten minutes were one of the most awesome secnes ever.

"Full Auto."
    *Full Auto*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well about half of us actually. There is a violent civil war going on.

Some of us want to trust you other-kinds and the other half want to purge you.

We erm... recently 'pushed back' the aggressive traditionalists.... they are hiding in some of the thicker parts of the ether.

Hey, half works for me. Another declaration: if I'm elected ruler of this forum, I will reunite the Undine under the banner of the Brushie and drive the Borg back to the scrapheap they crawled out of.

Vote for the lesser of the evils! Vote Daevan!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sintar07 wrote: »
    :p I don't care what you think about the plot, the first ten minutes were one of the most awesome secnes ever.

"Full Auto."
    *Full Auto*

Plot, actor in that role the list goes on. Don't get me wrong Rambo first blood was an awesome movie and he was totally suited to the part, but not Judge Dredd.

2000AD was my first comic book as a child in the 80's, I used to Crave all things Dredd. Even got my dad to buy the Daily Star as his paper because there was a small 3-4 frame episode of Judge Dredd Daily.

Thankfully I still have fond memories of the comic and Dredd, Stallone can't take those away.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys!! Dekar is back! sorry i haven't been posting as much since i left work. busy night ahead of me!
    thanks to all my supporters who stuck around though!!

I got exciting news!!! SmashTVCanada just got a new youtube award! we are now the #6 most subscribed canadian comedians on youtube this month!!!! So thanks everyone for all your support! We love you guys!!

also...tomorrows video will blow your mind!!!! Chris and i filmed what appears to be a UFO in downtown london!!! and it appeared in broad daylight! video should be up tomorrow...lemme know what you guys think!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dekar you should come up with a campaign video, that would prolly secure the vote of alot of the naysayers and would also gain support from the church
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    febostaf wrote: »
    dekar you should come up with a campaign video, that would prolly secure the vote of alot of the naysayers and would also gain support from the church

I'd love to...but i'm afraid its not JUST my decision lol. SmashTV is a joint effort with my buddy chris. and we have a very loyal following so far...and we actually have our next 4 projects planned out. so i can't just yet lol
    However...when we get more subscribers...i am gonna create a vlog channel that people can see our day to day lives...and behind the scenes type stuff. the main channel will be for our production videos only.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Daevan wrote:
    Hey, half works for me. Another declaration: if I'm elected ruler of this forum, I will reunite the Undine under the banner of the Brushie and drive the Borg back to the scrapheap they crawled out of.

Vote for the lesser of the evils! Vote Daevan!

Brushie bat still creeps the Admiralty out a little bit.

Our support remains with the Ravenstein administration.

Which is good for Ravenstein, because if each of our one hundred and twenty-seven members votes Ravenstein (which so far is who we unanimously support), that's quite a few votes for her. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Brushie bat still creeps the Admiralty out a little bit.

Our support remains with the Ravenstein administration.

Which is good for Ravenstein, because if each of our one hundred and twenty-seven members votes Ravenstein (which so far is who we unanimously support), that's quite a few votes for her. ;)

I'm sorry to hear that, especially since Ravenstein is, by her own admission, crazier than a neutered Tribble in a barrel of caffeine and LSD.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    plx remember the church only accepts individual votes, the admiralty will have to vote and send in its unified vote

also i am reinstalling BF2 gonna play that until my dailys
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    plx remember the church only accepts individual votes, the admiralty will have to vote and send in its unified vote

Damn!

You aren't making this easy for us!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

OMFG i miss that game!

chris uploaded counterstrike to our new I7...and i laughed at him...he only likes shooters...so i'm thinking of introducing him to bf2 or 2147....i rock at those games :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you guys should hop onto BF2, that would please the church and gain much support
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i has return from grand crusade. Where is Nyxium's throne?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i'm sorry sir but the enterance period is over. feel free to vote for one of the candidates though.

logging for a while to pwn some folks in BF2

i'l check later to see if any more of the cantidates have sent me their campaign info
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you guys should hop onto BF2, that would please the church and gain much support

after this weekend maybe..we gotta bust our asses off to get this new video out in time...
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I'm sorry, BF2? I'm not familiar with the acronym.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sintar07 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, BF2? I'm not familiar with the acronym.

battlefield 2
    battlefield 2147 is also badass
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    battlefield 2

Oh, darn. I don't have that one. I guess I'll just spend my time here pretending to blow up all opposing factions with my battlestars until I can play STO.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    battlefield 2

2142 btw, and yes they are awesome especially on the larger maps :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    2142 btw, and yes they are awesome especially on the larger maps :)

yeah my bad lol

i rock at both ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    yeah my bad lol

i rock at both ;)

I lost my poor BF2 guy because I edited the gamespy account it was linked to(they never informed us of this at the time), so while I still have the gamespy account the soldier is forever locked in limbo.
    As for BF2142 I've got quite a few high ranking soldiers (for those that play, you know what its like you want to try out a new kit and before you know it you're a Lieutenant)

But anyways this detracts from the thread

Dekar for King
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woebetide wrote:
    I lost my poor BF2 guy because I edited the gamespy account it was linked to(they never informed us of this at the time), so while I still have the gamespy account the soldier is forever locked in limbo.
    As for BF2142 I've got quite a few high ranking soldiers (for those that play, you know what its like you want to try out a new kit and before you know it you're a Lieutenant)

But anyways this detracts from the thread

Dekar for King

Oh dude, I got all the way up on engineer and most of the way up support before I realized I should make a new solider to get quick unlocks for sniper. 2142 is full of win, especially the walkers.

Anyone wanna log on and add some Ten Forward comrades to your 2142 buddy list? Could come in handy when STO is on emergency downtime.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    just back from pwning some folks, nothing new has come up while i have been gone i see, well i'm going to bed, i've got company tommorow and i need my ZZZ's

talk with you folks tommorow

oooh remember to get me that info before the vote on sat!