Install Arc
Options

this is a scam to me

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm wearing no rose-colored glasses. I've never experienced what OP is talking about. Should it be fixed? Yeah, but crying about something not everyone even sees - or, not everyone who does see it experiences the same problems - isn't going to get it fixed any faster. Neither will adding to the TRIBBLE-ton of threads on the subject.

Ive come across your posts quite often on the forums and I do find you to be realistic and honest, whether I agree or not. And what a boring world it would be if all did.
    Some days I just get frustrated with the shut ups from people and have nothing else constructive to add.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sollisb wrote: »
    If I could login (now in my fifth hour of trying) I would and check the names. K7 was one, Rheyton was bugged too, others were online but the missions were in a state where they could not be finished, add to all that, I would guess, 60%+ of the time, I get SERVER CANNOT CONNECT errors and I get dumped to a queue where I wait and wait..

Really.. I am not making this up.. I'd be playing if I could.

Do you have an ATI card by any chance? ATI cards tend to crash missions if you have Postprocessing and Dynamic lighting turned on.

I was crashing on every ground or indoor mission before disabling those options. I can't say that was part of your login issue but if it is, I hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I Want MY Red Matter Capacitor
    I paid lots of extra $ for the Collector's Edition at Best Buy...I wish I had just bought the normal $50 game and not spend the extra cash for..well..nothing.

I really feel I got burned for that insignia pin and a color book.

Lame-O !!
This discussion has been closed.