Install Arc
Options

Any female gamers here?

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    zarlak wrote: »
    Shenannigans!!! by your own logic, people wont reveal their real gender, so you cant be male, otherwise you contradict yourself

i love arrogant posts that overexaggerate points "if you think people will then you're delusional" well, im a man... ive just revealed my real gender... so hes not really that delusional is he.... it's you that is delusional for making statements like that

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Zarlak. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    :)
    If you nag/whine you are a woman. Simple as that.
    If you don't... You are a man.

Which is why there are no men online.

brilliant :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    EvilGrizz wrote: »
    Another constructive thread filled with posts from those who have no grip on reality and no sense of equality.

can I sigh now?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Another constructive thread filled with posts from those who have no grip on reality and no sense of equality.
    To be fair... Does this type of thread deserve any other type of response?
    Gamers are gamers...

Also there is no such thing as equality.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SpaceFork wrote:
    You fool, the proper way to find this answer is to make a statement to the extent that there are no women on the internet, the result is a knee jerk reaction to prove you wrong.
    You think so? I definitly know some women, where I live, who use the inernet on a regular basis.

Do I think so? Well I made a statement, and your response was to prove me wrong.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I am just trying to take a survey.

Worst. Pickup Line. Ever.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

i have no grip on reality, i fly around space, shoot lasers at people, time travel through magic gates that talk to me and fight aliens every day in both space and exotic planets

in some places they would put me in rehab for telling thm this
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    Pointless survey. To quote Doctor Gregory House "People lie". If you think people will magically drop their mask and reveal the real gender behind a forum persona, you're delusional!
    That said, I'm male so I don't count in your little statistical adventure.

two things

1. love your avatar

2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/gothicshark/Sharky%20and%20stuff/32e1cb33.jpg

my mask is dropped
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Worst. Pickup Line. Ever.

It was not meant to be nothing but a survey. I can't believe the trolls that are here tonight.:mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey mods. Could you close this thread so this does not turn into a flame war? Thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It was not meant to be nothing but a survey. I can't believe the trolls that are here tonight.:mad:

we never leave, you seem surprised, dosnt everyone whos anyone know that all trolls live under bridges....we have the whole place covered :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey mods. Could you close this thread so this does not turn into a flame war? Thank you.

Ahhh its starting to get silly in here
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Starting?

We has Silly on Full Disrupters all the tyme!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Shenannigans!!! by your own logic, people wont reveal their real gender, so you cant be male, otherwise you contradict yourself
    Yes! ... No! MAYBE!
    i love arrogant posts that overexaggerate points "if you think people will then you're delusional" well, im a man... ive just revealed my real gender... so hes not really that delusional is he.... it's you that is delusional for making statements like that
    Men who roleplay female persona will not reveal themselves in this thread, they will post "yeah sure I'm female" and the poster will have false information. What's to tell me you're really male? What's to tell me you're not 12 years old little Amanda who sneaked past her mother's surveillance to discover the internet? What's to tell me your terrible English is not a clever setup to hide that you are actually an English literature teacher with a passion for brown velvet vests with black leather elbow patches?
    All you see of people is ASCII encoded bytes forming words assembled into lies.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    aaaaaaaand we have a winner!

Edit: that was supposed to go bellow the rickroll ASCII art
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    Men who roleplay female persona will not reveal themselves in this thread, they will post "yeah sure I'm female" and the poster will have false information. What's to tell me you're really male? What's to tell me you're not 12 years old little Amanda who sneaked past her mother's surveillance to discover the internet? What's to tell me your terrible English is not a clever setup to hide that you are actually an English literature teacher with a passion for brown velvet vests with black leather elbow patches?
    This. :D

The OP asks for girls to reveal themselves... Well...
    Why doesn't guys have to do the same? Pics wit... Ok maybe not.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ..........................................................................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
    ....................................................................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
    ...............................................................................,~''::::::::',::::::::::::::::::::|',
    ...............................................................................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
    ...............................................................................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
    ...............................................................................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : :
    : |
    ..............................................................................(_''~-': : : :::o: : : :o: : :
    ...............................................................................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
    ...................................................................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
    ..............................................................................,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
    ........................................................................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
    ...............................................................__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__
    ...................................................,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
    ................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
    ................................................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    .............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |__|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
    ...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;;. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
    ........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
    ......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
    ......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
    ....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
    ................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
    ...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
    ..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
    ............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
    ............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
    ........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
    ......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
    ......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
    ...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-
    ..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.....................''-,_''-,''-,''~
    ................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|.............................._''
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you're a very cynical person
    Guilty as charged. I'm a bitter old French man.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    Yes! ... No! MAYBE!

don't make me webcam with you, you're a very cynical person

and my english is readable, therefore it's fine, i am not writing a thesis for a literature degree, i am talking on the interwebz

ohnoes, i made a spelling mistake, i must go and give myself 50 lashes, brb
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! The humanity!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Starting?

We has Silly on Full Disrupters all the tyme!
    Ok your right it was silly before the first post...
    Satcong wrote:
    Yes! ... No! MAYBE!

The truth Is I have no picture from this year, and I am fat now, but I have my Pictures that I posted over on Photobucket, sadly none of them are any good and most where taken by my old Web Cam that is long since Buried.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/gothicshark/Sharky%20and%20stuff/

my most recent pic from last winter...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/gothicshark/Sharky%20and%20stuff/0908081227.jpg
    Chat wrote:
    This. :D

The OP asks for girls to reveal themselves... Well...
    Why doesn't guys have to do the same? Pics wit... Ok maybe not.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The fact that you are male or female should not matter. We should all unite under the Buymoria flag and wage a war on boredom!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    Yes! ... No! MAYBE!

I'm male and my chars are female...because i like it more looking at the back of a female char than a male one.^^

Excuse my english...it isn't my native language.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Graysson wrote:
    I'm male and my chars are female...because i like it more looking at the back of a female char than a male one.^^

Excuse my english...it isn't my native language.

That's why I sometimes make Male Characters....:p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    To get back to the original question

<--- Female

But am curious as why you would want to survey that
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Puella wrote:
    To get back to the original question

<--- Female

But am curious as why you would want to survey that
    How do you even know if that communicator is a boy or a girl?
    You opened it up and had a peek didn't you? ;)

That's why I sometimes make Male Characters....:p
    Chats main is female and her alt is male.
    Why? Why not? No really... Why not?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just wanted to take a survey to see if there were any female gamers here. Or if you know any female gamers playing STO. Thank you in advance.
    Yes I am, but why is it important?

Just curious.

As my idol Commander T'Pol might say.. this question is highly illogical when you consider how many males play females roles online and pretend to be females up until you meet them in person.

I've surprised those I've met in real life (after gaming with them for years) because I truly am a female.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'll admit, my Emglish ain't th' best in th' world. Along with most others in my WV county...

Anyway, ta git back on th' topic...
    I'm a female gamer, but I like th' male character features better.

(Somewhat why Iaeger's my avatar, but ain't why he'sa poitin')
    <---
    <---
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chat wrote:
    Are there any male gamers here?

Also doing a survey.
    Considering the amount of whining and nagging here the majority simply must be females.
    So where are all the males?

this is full of win! lmao
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is the internet.

On the internet:
    1. Men are men
    2. Women are men
    3. Kids are FBI agents

To extend the list, one might add that sometimes a 'Female Gamer' appears to post in forums, in this case, the STO forums. You should be aware of two things then:

Rule #2 of the internet (Women are men) and that it is quite easy to copy/paste, upload and then link a picture of SOME girl as 'prove'. This goes as far as that some people make up full lifes on facebook, twitter and other social network platforms to fake an identify and thus, be able to impersonate a female being almost perfect. Without a voice check you can never be certain, but even that can be rigged... Rule #2 again, anyway.

Good luck.

- G

Edit:
    Almost forgot - In for a thread featuring the famous CHAT, who surely is definitly male and well endowed. At least thats what my tarot cards just said.