• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'll be in bed for that!! Lol.

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Luckily, that's just 7p.m. for us U.S. eastern folks.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hey, if you're looking for a fleet which is innovative and aggressive in their love and pursuit of Star Trek, you only have to look at what we've done lately. Although we support all things Trek, our STO division is the largest division within the UFP. Not only that, we're totally committed to improving our Klingon faction. With everything going on, now they've gone and did this. I don't know what they'll come up with next but I'm going to be around to find out. If you love STO and all things Trek, you should, too. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Wow Stormy for me that link went nowhere. Anyway with the House of UFP we are going places come and check us out we even speak Naussican.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I think you need to use the hyperlink button on the forums to embed the link stormy...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    That's what I get for not checking my links before posting them. I guess you now know why I'm not one of the tech guys with the fleet! It may also explain why my ship explodes as much as it does.

Oh yea, I fixed the link.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm brewing up some epic ideas for you guys! More info will be coming soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Very Kewl. My new Klingon is at Lt10.... I'm going to work on him a little this week and hope for that DOUBLE XP weekend next weekend!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm brewing up a CO of Comedy position for you Stormy :p
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Wow Stormy getting a promo to Clown Captain lol.

We like to have fun at House of UFP but if your serious about being Klingon then come see us. At House of UFP it is always a good day to die.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Shuttle wars was pretty fun! Thanks Stormy!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    I'm brewing up a CO of Comedy position for you Stormy :p

Wow... CO of Comedy! That totally rocks! ! !
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Wow... CO of Comedy! That totally rocks! ! !

A title you deserve even more now that I have seen you play a gnome in game :p
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for shuttle pvp :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

Ouch I think she just said you are a midget among men. There are other connotations that might go with gnome but I think she was going for that one. :rolleyes:

Hey you can be as big a warrior as you like at House of UFP just click my sig and get started.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Picard2010 wrote: »
    Thanks for shuttle pvp :)

Get a shiny sig picard!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

There's a valid reason why Grace is saying this. She is the only one from the fleet who has seen my Klingon Captain Bok'Choi (affectionately referred to as Captain Cabbage by another member). He is only 4'-9" (144.78 cm). In fact, he has three diminutive female Klingons (similar height) for an away team. A fourth will be joining the team in the near future. I plan to take a screen shot and post it in the near future. I am considering entering him in an upcoming event I'm planning. Check it out on the forums.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I did wonder why you named it after a vegetable as well....! You do make me chuckle Stormy!

G TRIBBLE
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I did wonder why you named it after a vegetable as well....! You do make me chuckle Stormy!

G TRIBBLE

My captain, as well as each bridge officer, is named after an Asian vegetable or fruit (although some of the names are fairly obscure- unless you're Asian). I did take a little liberty with spelling and the ' symbol.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I do find that interesting Stormy, I have done the same in the past with paper D&D games and other MMOs I have played. I was trying to figure out a name for a gnome character I was playing and I just finished bringing in a delivery to my dad's restaurant. On the top was a box of beansprouts and the asian name for them is Thua Ngok, so I have used that name for my short characters for years. I was like 19 at the time. So shows how long I have used that.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    I do find that interesting Stormy, I have done the same in the past with paper D&D games and other MMOs I have played. I was trying to figure out a name for a gnome character I was playing and I just finished bringing in a delivery to my dad's restaurant. On the top was a box of beansprouts and the asian name for them is Thua Ngok, so I have used that name for my short characters for years. I was like 19 at the time. So shows how long I have used that.

Ooooh! That's a really good one!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    My captain, as well as each bridge officer, is named after an Asian vegetable or fruit (although some of the names are fairly obscure- unless you're Asian). I did take a little liberty with spelling and the ' symbol.

I am :) Hehe
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I am :) Hehe

Really, Grace? And all this time I thought you were British.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Really, Grace? And all this time I thought you were British.

I am. Hehe. It's possible to be both :D But just to help clarify, I'm half chinese and half Irish but born in Westminster, London.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well I have no oriental roots but I am very nasty heinz 57 mixture. German, Irish, Welch and American indian (shawnee) to be exact. I grew up on a cattle ranch and worked in a restaurant from the time I was 5. My best teenage memories are of having my arm shoved up to the shoulder in a cows butt:p. Wow hows is that for sharing lol
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I am. Hehe. It's possible to be both :D But just to help clarify, I'm half chinese and half Irish but born in Westminster, London.

Hmmm.... trying to imagine a Chinese woman with fiery Irish red hair. You may have to send a picture in order for me to fully appreciate this combination.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

If you have green or greenish blue eyes I will be totally and completely in love with you.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    If you have green or greenish blue eyes I will be totally and completely in love with you.

They are green :) I've always loved my eyes!

Quick dual last night shuttle vs fighter....shuttle won! 5-1!

Grace
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    They are green :) I've always loved my eyes!

Quick dual last night shuttle vs fighter....shuttle won! 5-1!

Grace

Notice how quickly she changed the subject! Now we definitely want pictures! Hahaha!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Notice how quickly she changed the subject! Now we definitely want pictures! Hahaha!

Oh yeah most definitely, she did change the subject pretty fast.