test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Houses of the {UFP}

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Notice how quickly she changed the subject! Now we definitely want pictures! Hahaha!

I didn't take a screenshot of the duel :p
    edited August 2011
    Hey, it's only fair. That's actually a picture of me on the left, although the beard has been shaved off.
    edited August 2011
    Well maybe we should have a thread in one of our member forums and show pictures of ourself's, though I expect some of us are a bit shy...then again I added Seeker on Facebook so I've already had the **** taken out of me :p
    edited August 2011
    I think we scared Grace off with all this picture talk.
    edited August 2011
    Lol. Not at all! :eek: Ha ha! :)

Been watching some enterprise...amazing how little I remember of it.

G x
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Lol. Not at all! :eek: Ha ha! :)

Been watching some enterprise...amazing how little I remember of it.

G x

I'm going back through them from the first episode in order. There's a ton I do not remember as well.
    edited August 2011
    I had been watching Enterprise and going back to season 1 because it was a hit or miss on the episodes I saw. Suddenly I noticed that Sequest was also on Netflix and started watching it, I know not Star Trek but just one reason. Stefanie Beecham, yes oolala hehe. My Droid is so much better then my iPhone.

Anyway today its back to DS9.
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    My Droid is so much better then my iPhone.

What do you like better about your Droid than the iPhone?
    edited August 2011
    I need some HEART of TARG for my belly...Im hungry..:D
    edited August 2011
    I'm bloody starving, but I don't want that. :p
    edited August 2011
    Have you hugged your Klingon today?................. (just wondering where that black eye came from)
    edited August 2011
    Have you hugged your Klingon today?................. (just wondering where that black eye came from)

Rofl Stormy!!!
    edited August 2011
    Epic Klingon leveling group will be resuming at 4pm BST. Already made 8 levels since early evening yesterday!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    The epic leveling group is on TS quoting friends and doing the breen series at the mo!
    edited August 2011
    I am so missing out on a double xp weekend, and could be earning double emblems on Galbock to, I am an infuriated klingon.

Are you of the warrior spirit or just feeling the spirit no matter click my sig and join the best damn fleet there can be. We have Klingon to, and some bloodwine just for you.
    edited August 2011
    Breen series almost done!
    edited August 2011
    Fleet PVP as usual on a friday! Seeing some new KDFers!
    edited August 2011
    Environmental controls on the site are a tad iffy at the moment... we're looking into it.
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Environmental controls on the site are a tad iffy at the moment... we're looking into it.

I saw this...is this new on the site? Was literally the first thing I saw when I refreshed... :)
    edited August 2011
    I was wondering the same as well is this and added feature. It is kinda cool hopefully its not a warning we have a heat issue in the server.
    edited August 2011
    Quick break from leveling! :)

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I saw this...is this new on the site? Was literally the first thing I saw when I refreshed... :)
    galbock wrote:
    I was wondering the same as well is this and added feature. It is kinda cool hopefully its not a warning we have a heat issue in the server.

Think it might be a problem with the EPS conduits, repair crew is scheduled to take a look at it soon. Temperature is still comfortable.
    edited August 2011
    Sounds like we need to get a crewman in there to scrub the conduits. Might want to check the relays and the gel packs as well.

We want warriors, we have an event filled weekend and warriors are assured to get some good leveling and maybe enjoy a bit of good Bloodwine with your brethren warriors click the sig and walk the path of a true warrior with House of UFP.
    edited August 2011
    Power relays...it's always the power relays...might need some realignment...I'll sent Stormy...:p
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Power relays...it's always the power relays...might need some realignment...I'll sent Stormy...:p

You think Stormy can handle it, might get in a Jeffries Tube and smack his head on a bulkhead. Just like Scotty in ST 5. Yet while he is there have him check the Gel packs as well.
    edited August 2011
    I should have tried to get with a group to level. I did manage to boost my UA2 to a VA on the Fed side and went from LC5-LC7 on the Klingon side.... along with taking the gf to dinner and the theatre to watch a live production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".
    edited August 2011
    KDF Devidian run almost done!
    edited August 2011
    It seems our issue lies in the ODN Relays, and the person Grace wants to send in on the issue is out fraternizing with a female of his species. (Glad you had a good time Stormy)

Warriors needed come see whats is going on, click my signature today IS a GOOD day to die.
    edited August 2011
    Huge thanks to you guys and guyesses for the fun over the weekend. I've gone from not having a Klingon this time last week to being at Captain 2.

(Need to pick up my new ship from Qu'noS tomorrow.) <- Left more as a note to myself so I don't forget. <- Left to humour you. <- Left is that way. :p
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Huge thanks to you guys and guyesses for the fun over the weekend. I've gone from not having a Klingon this time last week to being at Captain 2.

(Need to pick up my new ship from Qu'noS tomorrow.) <- Left more as a note to myself so I don't forget. <- Left to humour you. <- Left is that way. :p

Captain 2! That's a great effort!! You'll find the Klingon faction hugely rewarding and you'll notice me playing them often. I'll start running some KDF STF's once I'm back off holiday.

Grace