What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Houses of the {UFP}

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm hoping to at least get one toon to VA this weekend, and I have a plan for my Klingon which might require me to wipe him and start over.

Just make another!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    That is what I would do, I almost gave up on Galbock and started over.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    At this point it's doubtful I'll play more than one Klingon. I will still need a science Fed character and I'm going to attempt a 51-ensign among other ideas. My current one is such a low-level toon, it really won't take long to get back to this spot. Basically, Grace, I don't believe (as some do) that he or she who dies with the most toons wins! Hahahaha!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hehe. All the top end content produced from now on will be for both Feds and Klingon so you could play more than one Klingon :p

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Oh I almost forgot I can make 2 more Klingons I went for that free 60 day thing thru Alien Arena and made a second account. That makes with my current slots on main account I can have 7 total, might have more then Grace. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I have 8 :p 3 VA's, 3 LG's and 2 new Klingons. :)

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Well it would be 7 total on the klingon side I didn't include my 3 current Feds or the 1 I need to create to get to level 5 to unlock the klingons on the new account, by my count that would be 11 total lol. But who is counting
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    5 is as much as I would go. Really REALLY no need for any more Klingons than that!! There's just not enough really useful permutations to go for. More than the Fed side though.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    EPIC pvp last night! Played my two carriers and my b'rel refit which while squishy did herself proud!! Good fights last night peeps!

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Good to hear it was a successful event. Good luck with the Khitomer Accord tonight.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Should be fun! G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I really need to get galbock to the point to be able to do KA sigh.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:

Hang in there Galbock! You'll get there.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:

Which ones do you need to do? I need to do KA again on another char hehe. But I'll be starting Infected runs for those who need it!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I need to do both Infected and The Cure, I had a full Infected group the day I was to host the event and that is the day my ISP decided to have connection issues. Since have been working with a PC and a blown video card, so using onboard video and won't support STO will be cured by the end of the month.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Will try and sort out an Infected run for you for when you're back.

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm going to be devoting some time to my Klingon now that I have reached VA with Rowdy. Hopefully I can move him along fairly quickly.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Exploration missions are the way to level Klingons. They may be boring but they are no slower than on the Fed side.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Exploration missions are the way to level Klingons. They may be boring but they are no slower than on the Fed side.

I actually did a lot of those to level my Fed toon. I'm an old hand at exploration, so should be a walk in the park.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I have leveled 1 of my Klingons and 2 of my Fed chars with explorations for about 90% of the grind and it's no faster or slower than normal.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    What's the primary difference in playing the Klingon toons as opposed to the Federation? Is there different strategy or skills I should develop or does a Tactical Federation and Tactical Klingon pretty much play the same?
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    In all honesty there are some minor differences int he ship set ups and of course the Federation don't have carriers but generally, there is a negligible difference. Just content and going forward, the Klingons will get the new content same as the Federation...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'm thinking of going tactical to begin with. Seems to be what's working best for me on the Federation side, although I have yet to play a Science toon.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    There are some very good tactical options for Klingons. The bird of prey, the raptors and the Gurmba siege destroyer.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sweet. I have an incredible idea for my Klingon character <smile>. I started rolling on him last night. Hope it works out.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I need to level my two tactical Klingons. After leveling 6 chars already I'm not overly keen on more leveling but I do want to play the Guramba and Raptor!

G x
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I still have a few things I want to accomplish, so I'll be busy for a while. I only have one character at VA and another at UA2. The Klingon is just out of the gate.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Major UFP Announcement scheduled for midnight tonight, UFP startime :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Major announcement sounds like some changes maybe. This is going to be a great thing,
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Hold on to your wigs and keys, Skippy! This could be big!