test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

23rd Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh yea we are still kicking. Had a good group tonight that beat infected. Nice work gentlemen.
    edited March 2010
    I played some with my brother this weekend, but he was taking care of his sick wife in the same room and didn't want to have to talk without disturbing her. Also my connection to the game has been horrible in the last 36 hours; I got disconnected 12 times yesterday just doing the daily exploration quests.

Glad to see you guys beat infected; hope we can get a detailed play by play at some point.

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon.
    edited March 2010
    I finally make my return to the Forums...

After nearly three weeks in the swamps of Louisiana...and watching two army units play a very expensive game of laser tag... I am ready to dive right back into the STO world.

I would like to welcome all the new members...

All of the new command staff, I look forward to reading your PADDS concerning the Fleet...

I will be in the Cantina....(where the heck is my Doughnut machine?)
    edited March 2010
    Evening fellow friends. Hope things been well. I have been brainstorming the possibility of doing a STO tournament among fleets.

While nothing is yet concrete, but it will involve space and ground battles with teams organized by their respective fleets.

I hope that such an event can occur within the next several weeks. If you are interested in such of an event, look forward to a response.
    edited March 2010
    wrote:
    Evening fellow friends. Hope things been well. I have been brainstorming the possibility of doing a STO tournament among fleets.

While nothing is yet concrete, but it will involve space and ground battles with teams organized by their respective fleets.

I hope that such an event can occur within the next several weeks. If you are interested in such of an event, look forward to a response.
    We may indeed be interested Admiral Farrior. If you could message on of us with what you have in mind, I'm sure we'll get back to you on it.
    edited March 2010
    I find I'm dropping from the game every 5-15 minutes. Sometimes I lose ventrilo at the same time(and sometimes not), but the disconnects continued when ventrilo was shut down. Each time i drop I'm able to instantly log in again, but the problem is perplexing.
    edited March 2010
    another bump for the 23rd
    edited March 2010
    Ahh! Patch day. Looking forward to seeing some of the new stuff.
    edited March 2010
    *Bump for the love
    edited March 2010
    nite time bump Salute :cool:
    edited March 2010
    I'm still dropping from the game every 5 minutes or so, but I'm always able to get right back in, except for this morning when my internet was unexplainedly down for the last 4 hours. I didn't have this problem until a week ago or so, I keep wondering what's changed; either my isp is dropping connection a lot or a patch from STO is causing the problem. It's hard to tell from here; sometimes I lose vent when I lose connection, only to quickly reconnect, but other times I don't lose connection to anything while I'm dropping from STO. At any rate, it's made joining the fleet vent channel or playing with you guys a problem.
    edited March 2010
    good morning bump :) :cool:
    edited March 2010
    FA Here,

Welcome to the 23rd Fleet! Please join us on the23rdfleet.net to visit our site, and 23rdfleet.forumotion.com for our main forum sections!

Many updates will becoming to my first post so stay tuned!

Springer
    edited March 2010
    I hope everyone is enjoying the respec and new content.
    edited March 2010
    Updates? Oh my. I am giddy with excitement.
    edited March 2010
    Fleet Uniforms are in and up! Please update your characters to this to show your fleet support! More information coming via the website
    edited March 2010
    Very nice new uniforms, sir.
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Brooks!

Join the 23rd Fleet! We have anti-disconnect Tribbles and are willing to share! Join today!
    edited March 2010
    The servers may be down, but the 23rd Fleet is always up. Join today @ www.the23rdfleet.com
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    Little bump for the 23rd.
    edited March 2010

As a joke we should make one of these for a fleet member... lol
    edited March 2010
    wrote:
    As long as its not me!

...Good morning boss! =D
    edited March 2010

That would be pretty funny if I could.
    edited March 2010
    hi all i am just browsing for a fleet and before i sign up i would like to know if i need to have vent to join the fleet as i dont have a mic ? :)
    edited March 2010
    ok i guess i have been off for awhile but whats with the Career Officer underneath some of guys forum names
    edited March 2010
    You do not HAVE to have vent, but its recommended, even if all you can do is listen.

Career Officer is a title for those who are lifetime subs.
    edited March 2010
    Greetings, I am Commodore Tavok. Myself and Tiburse are tasked with putting together a new fleet active roster and, to be as accurate as possible, I'm going to need everyone who is active in the fleet and who does not want to be kicked to PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW FLEET SITE, www.the23rdfleet.net, POST YOUR NAME, DIVISION YOU'RE IN, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ACTIVE, AND WHETHER YOU ARE PLAYING ON EUROPEAN PRIME TIME OR US PRIME TIME. I would appreciate if everyone would post the information we need. Thank you for your time.

P.S.
    Oh, and the thread on which to post on the new site is NEW FLEET ROSTER PLEASE POST.
    Thank you
    edited March 2010
    daily Bump :cool:
    edited March 2010
    Evan_Kross wrote: »
    As long as its not me!

...Good morning boss! =D

But it would be most funny if it was you... lol