Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tone-Loc wrote: »
    More teaming last night! yay!

Finally got my first piece of Borg gear for my ship. I'll take it's effects, but my engineers are smart enough to integrate it into my ship without it being visible. :p

Or perhaps they are new BORG agents who do not want people noticing the Borg technology on your ship.

Perhaps SOL goes on yellow alert everytime they see a borgified ship, now with you they wont and your engineers will take over your ship beam in with a few security teams and my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm not sure what just happened.

LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm not sure what just happened.

LOL

just accept it no need to understand.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Holy schnikes! I can't suggest to you enough to update your tribble files and get into Earth Spacedock. They are re-doing it, I suppose in preparation of destroying the current one and replacing it. Only the interiors are different right now. But OMG... seriously. Make sure you go to Ship Requisitions.... no longer upstairs above the ship selection and customization section. it's on the INTERIOR ring of the spacedock, and there is a giant window showing the full interior open space of the dock. There is a galaxy class docked in there, it's pretty frickin' cool. Check it out!

Club 47 got a makeover as well, very nice.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Doug Drexler is live right now on TrekRadio (http://www.trekradio.net) and f'ing Mike Okuda, MIKE OKUDA!!!, just stopped by.

Awesome.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Great run of Infected last night! By far the easiest run I've ever done. The endgame scenario strategy was brilliant!

Thanks to Quack, Mettan, Turrick and another new dude (sorry I forgot your name! :eek: ). Great great run!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Let's all officially welcome yet another new recruit to Fourth Fleet... Crewman 3rd Class Turrick!

Welcome aboard, Turrick! Happy to have you!

More kudos out to Quack who keeps the recruits coming in! Great job, sir!

SALUTE!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cookies and Cake for ALL!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Punch and pie?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Just thought i'd let you all know my pc came today but no one was home so i have to a depot to pick it up. I can't tell if i will be able to get on tonight but i shall try my best.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Gratz, Donald! Yay!

Take your time getting set up, it appears the weekly episode got pushed back a week. I'll confirmt that post on it later!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yup, the latest weekly episode premier is now set for Saturday, Feb. 5th (grumblegrumblegrumble).

http://www.startrekonline.com/feature_episodes

Oh well, delta flyer shuttle in the c-store this week, and apparently everyone gets a shuttle of some sort for the weekly episode The Vault on the 5th, it's part of the story.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This weekend the cure us. kicking butt. taking names. forget your bubblegum at home.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I can't believe I am actually going to do the Cure again. I ahve done it twice, and attempted a 3rd with no joy.

I hope you got the good tactics under your wing, like you had with Infected.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    bigduckie wrote:
    This weekend the cure us. kicking butt. taking names. forget your bubblegum at home.

give me time and date and I'll will be there, that's if I can do a quatium leap from BGO to STO ;)

Chas
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Looks like Mettan, Quack, Turrick, and a couple of folks from some other fleets did a little run-through on Cure tonight fairly successfully!

Quack be sure to post who the other fleeties that ran it with you were, please.

Well done, folks!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Quack. Reporting.

The Run was completed by Comrade Beka from Section 3i, and originally assisted by Comrade Dao-Lin-H'ay.

Was many funs.

No servant of the Emperor shall die if I can help it.
    Also i screwed up the sound codec. :(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5e28nyaClU
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well done, looking forward to Saturday's run. I can't believe I am saying that.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Just finished a run with Turrick, Dao, Stewie Griffon, and Renzon. was a fast one :) Great run Guys !!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    and finished another run This time with The Captains Alliance Taz and Thyris! Fourth Fleet combined our powers (namely Hunt and Turrick) and we formed CAPTAIN P L A N E T

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
    Gonna take pollution down to zero,
    He's our powers magnified,
    And he's fighting on the planet side

Gonna help him put us under,
    Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

THE POWER IS YOURS!!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    bigduckie wrote:
    and finished another run This time with The Captains Alliance Taz and Thyris! Fourth Fleet combined our powers (namely Hunt and Turrick) and we formed CAPTAIN P L A N E T

He's our powers magnified,
    And he's fighting on the planet side

Gonna help him put us under,
    Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

THE POWER IS YOURS!!

::: laughs ... the Captain's Alliance is in your debt as it was the first time we were rescued from continual respawn by a Vice-Admiral originally wearing an evening dress. :)

Seriously ... Thank you for the assistance ... Raedic and I (Taz) were starting to get a bit frustrated when we could not understand the team leader of the original team and then were able to leave that squad to join up with your team for The Cure.

You made it look like quite the walk in the park as you three know your stuff.

So a quick salute to all the members of the 4th Fleet from the Captain's Alliance ... count us among your friends. ;)

Again ... Thank you!

.... now for Khitormer. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well done Fourth Fleeters!

I can't believe it, but I am actually getting kind of pumped to run through the Cure on Satruday. I can't wait to see the new strategies involved since last I attempted it.

who knows, we get done fast enough, maybe we tackle KA, as well?!?!

I'll hold my breath! :D

Thanks to the Captain's Alliance for the nice post. Call on the Fourth Fleet anytime!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thanks to the Captain's Alliance for the nice post. Call on the Fourth Fleet anytime!

Same goes the other way. Feel free to call on us as well ... and if we can ever help with filling a hole to complete an STF team and available ... give us a shout as we surely will always welcome you in our runs anytime.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    What?! No STF run last night? Slackers....

LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    STF DAY lets knock em all out!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hi guys. Really enjoyed the stf night to bad KA was a bust.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Holy cow... 12.5 straight hours of STO. That may be an MMO record for me. 9+ of it was STF's.... Infected... Cure... then 3-4 failed attempts at Khitomer Accord. :mad: I'm still fuming over that. The over .5 liter of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum helped ease the pain throughout the day! :D

A little Deferi episode teaming at the end got my Fed Tac officer to Commander! Yay!

Thanks to Don Quack, Miles, MacLeod, and Donald... oh and Turrick there at the end!

Great times, everyone!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You would have made it all the way if I was there. No worries though Captain Ill hold your hand next time.
    Big LOL. :p
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I think we would have neeeded 2 or 3 of you to be honest. I am sure we will try again, perhaps we'll have different results. We came close to getting down one of the gates, if we had gotten one of them down I am sure the rest of that part would have been a cake walk.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    After last nights PvP drubbing by our Friends MacLeod and Doug from Zion Fleet, the need for a respec could not be any greater.

Looks like Iknow what I am doing Tuesday!