Install Arc

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hadouken!!!
    edited March 2011
    II am seeing bad news in my future. I guess i didnt self-censor myself enough. mass-apologies hick :( On other news Infected Tonight Men! Kill em all!
    edited March 2011
    I think I know what you are talking about. Check your pm's over on our main forums. Don't sweat it.

Need to start working on the fleet member database (read: excel spreadsheet) detailing everyone's alts, ships, current levels... stf's completed, etc... might start that tonight.
    edited March 2011
    check show hall file browser booksies.xls or something liek that
    edited March 2011
    All hail the member database.

*bows*
    edited March 2011
    Guys, I know this is short notice, but I'll be gone for two weeks starting today. Hick, please put me on the reserves list until that time. When I get back, I'll have one week that I won't play a lot, then another week long trip. Summarily: 2 gone, 1 back, 1 gone again. After that I'll be active again.

Honos, fortitudo, nervi!
    edited March 2011
    Commander Quack! Report!

Am I to understand we actually had successful, back-to-back runs of Khitomer Accord last night?!?!
    edited March 2011
    Yes sir!

(Midshipman MacLeod for Commander Quack)
    edited March 2011
    Sorry to spending so much time on the "homefront" :)

How'd hat Cure run go last night?
    edited March 2011
    Promotions!

Levarp- Crewman 1st Class
    Revan- Crewman 2nd Class
    Mr.Blixx- Crewman 2nd Class
    Diamond- Crewman 2nd Class
    Turrick- Petty Officer 1st Class

Congratulations to ALL!

On Tuesday the 22nd of March an Advanced Outfitting workshop will be held. Topics to be discussed are space weapon loadout, skill choices, equipment choices, and play style. Time and details will be posted on the forums. Volunteer/s welcome. Contact Quack or post on forum thread.

Forums
    Forums.veteransofwar.org

TeamSpeak 3 Info
    Client - Teamspeak.com
    Address: ts3.gameservers.com
    Port: 9127
    Password: 4thFleet

The password is to be typed EXACTLY as it appears.

Interested in that other Star game? Drop a pm or say hi on TS3 to Magnesium or Tyrexus. They will fill you head with tales of slaughter, mayhem, and glowing swords.

How about playing with kitchen utensils? Drop a pm or say Hi on TS3 to Maj. Cyrus, or a Capt. Those masterful mechanics will have you "fixing' those toasters in no time!
    edited March 2011
    Well done, as usual, Commander! Gratz to all on their promotions, and welcome to all the new members!
    edited March 2011
    Cure tonight perhaps?

and Cure Completed
    edited March 2011
    Sorry to not be there. I had my TrekRadio show to do, then I was basically offline. Should be around tonight when I get home. Apparently I need to finish the reman missions on any alt I want the boff on.
    edited March 2011
    ATTENTION ALL NEW AND RETURNING "FLEET-LESS" PLAYERS... Fourth Fleet is ACTIVELY RECRUITING!

We are a casual, but active, fleet of mature (most of the time) pc gaming addicts, looking for like minded individuals to hang out with us on TeamSpeak. There's always people on, and happy to run dailies, do lowbie missions, setup a STF run, dabble in some PvP, help each other out with some crafted items, etc... or just jibber-jabber about news of the day, useless other BS, and generally rag on each other. :)

Oh and almost all of us play other games, too! Our parent guild (The Veterans of War... which was born from Fourth Fleet, we're the OG's of the guild) has active players in our officially supported games of Battlestar Galactica Online, Rift, and a SW: The Old Republic group being formed up now for dastardly, Sith bad-assery coming soon! Also, there are many of us who love and still routinely play the best in first-person shooters... like COD:Black Ops, BF: Bad Company 2 (+Vietnam!), and soon to have a bunch of us playing Homefront with its release next week. Plus, we are all waiting impatiently for freaking Battlefield 3 to get here (dear sweet lord, please be released before Christmas this year!).

We are a small tight-knit group of folks (except for the BGO peeps, they get like 3 apps a day... wtf?! its a browser game! lol) so feel free to drop by our TeamSpeak (Fourth Fleet folks hang in the default channel) and feel free to speak to anyone there. Come game with us, see what we're about, and if you have fun, then sign-up. Or go ahead and take the plunge (we have a recruitment phase to help feel each other out... not like that, perv!)...

Apply @ http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
    TeamSpeak Info @ http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1210
    Fourth Fleet STO Roster @ http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2037
    edited March 2011
    Black Prophecy seems like a solid game... nice graphics, real full-360 space combat. But it's basically a fully realized version of Battlestar Galactica Online. No way it can hold my interest like STO. If only STO could upgrade their space combat system to full-360, would be nice.
    edited March 2011
    Quite nice but lets enjoy sto!
    edited March 2011
    The foundry is no longer not live it is A-LIVE!!!
    edited March 2011
    Interesting FAW changes
    edited March 2011
    Hello sudden sickness from out of nowhere. That certainly kicked my TRIBBLE yesterday. Back at it today. Should be online after I get home with the boy later tonight.
    edited April 2011
    The boy. LOL
    edited April 2011
    Overall activity this week was a bit slow as most members were busy testing the foundry but the following week should be crazy with

FLEE HARDER episode 2. Return of the Smiths.
    edited April 2011
    Hust waiting for the to activate sigs.
    Signature/Avatar Rule Violation – 1 Point
    Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, or an image that must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size. Images must be in .jpg format. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community. Avatars are limited to 100x100 pixels, or 19.6 KB (whichever is smaller). No Animated images will be allowed. Strong political and religious sentiments should be kept out of profiles, signatures, and other content in this community. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an infraction, and the removal of the offending signature or avatar.
    edited April 2011
    Nice sig,,,I think.
    :confused:
    edited April 2011
    Got mine fixed, too... oh wait...
    edited April 2011
    OMG Hickyou sneaky son of a bish!!! LOLOLOL
    edited April 2011
    Hey everyone, I need you all to review the new changes in the forum policy concerning signatures.

Atari Community Rules and Policies

This went into effect yesterday, but we are giving everyone a grace period to make the changes before it is enforced. Please know the maximum lines allowed and picture size.

Thanks!!
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, those of us who still actively post here are already in compliance. Thanks for the heads up!

:cool:

TURBO-DERP-EDIT: I just realize I am technically not in compliance. i will correct that when i get home later.
    edited April 2011
    No my sig is 3x the size it was, so it takes 3x longer to load for mobile or dial-up folks, and it now looks crappy and washed out, but at least I am in compliance!
    edited April 2011
    Tone-Loc wrote: »
    No my sig is 3x the size it was, so it takes 3x longer to load for mobile or dial-up folks, and it now looks crappy and washed out, but at least I am in compliance!

Compliance. The first step in become one with the collective.
    edited April 2011
    hello 4th fleet. i have completed the mission by boltinater. the chaos mission. i forget the exact name but the mission was the best foundry mission i have played to date. the guy has talent. look forward to playing more of his missions.