Install Arc
Options

NEED head start code plz

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    I do not think this thread should go into different disabilities as it could go well of track.

There are many many disabilities that prevent them from working or indeed even getting a job(lets not go there either).

At the end of the day if you enjoy something so much then you have to budget for it and not look for others to help you out,times are bad for everyone at the moment and most are just trying to get by.
    Save your cash and buy the game when you can.

yep, guess thats my option atm.. Sorry for hoping that there were others who are helpful and generous, silly me, WTF was I thinking!! I can see why USA is in the state it is, none care for anyone but themselves :/
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    I do not think this thread should go into different disabilities as it could go well of track.

There are many many disabilities that prevent them from working or indeed even getting a job(lets not go there either).

At the end of the day if you enjoy something so much then you have to budget for it and not look for others to help you out,times are bad for everyone at the moment and most are just trying to get by.
    Save your cash and buy the game when you can.

You got a point Sin.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Phelissa wrote: »
    yep, guess thats my option atm.. Sorry for hoping that there were others who are helpful and generous, silly me, WTF was I thinking!! I can see why USA is in the state it is, none care for anyone but themselves :/

Sorry but wait a sec...You have all the problems going on in Haiti and you want someone to buy you a pc game.
    I have tried to be nice but maybe you should wake up and look around you.

The fact you want to play this game and others will not pay for it is BS,people right now are dying and a country is in ruins and need help alot more than some guy wanting to play a game.

FFS close this thread!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    Sorry but wait a sec...You have all the problems going on in Haiti and you want someone to buy you a pc game.
    I have tried to be nice but maybe you should wake up and look around you.

The fact you want to play this game and others will not pay for it is BS,people right now are dying and a country is in ruins and need help alot more than some guy wanting to play a game.

FFS close this thread!

lmao, if thats the case THEN YOU ARE also at fault as you spent cash on a silly game while MANY SUFFER all around the world.. Now your just acting stupid bro.. Carry on.

PS- how much have you donated to haiti? I myself tried to volenteer my time in any way I could to help but the Red Cross didnt accept me :/
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lmao, if thats the case THEN YOU ARE also at fault as you spent cash on a silly game while MANY SUFFER all around the world.. Now your just acting stupid bro.. Carry on.

PS- how much have you donated to haiti? I myself tried to volenteer my time in any way I could to help but the Red Cross didnt accept me :/

No we are done here.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    No we are done here.

exactly. I didnt think you could have a response to that.. carry on dueche bag.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sinhealer wrote:
    No we are done here.

agreed. time to walk away. I was tring to be open minded but hes gone off the deep end with that one.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Trilane wrote: »
    agreed. time to walk away.

When the times get rough, the weak get walking..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    When the times get rough, the weak get walking..

No, no. Its just better to walk away. I agree with Sin, its time to close this thread.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Trilane wrote: »
    No, no. Its just better to walk away. I agree with Sin, its time to close this thread.

No worries dueche bags, PM already sent for the closure.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I wouldn't worry about the thread being closed, but if I were you I would be concerned what the mods will / might do when they see that you were cursing and calling people D-bags. It doesn't matter if someone was rude to you first, lowering yourself to the level you have can easily result with you being banned. If that happens you won't be able to play the game at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I wouldn't worry about the thread being closed, but if I were you I would be concerned what the mods will / might do when they see that you were cursing and calling people D-bags. It doesn't matter if someone was rude to you first, lowering yourself to the level you have can easily result with you being banned. If that happens you won't be able to play the game at all.

So, your saying that if I 'defend'/explain myself them Im the one in the wrong? I asked a simple question, if x user dont agree then he/she doesnt have to post. They posted cause they are trolls but yet Im the one in the wrong here?? lmao Thanks for the advice tho bro :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

its beyond this simpleton, I have seen his type time and time again, he cannot have his game so he wants someone else to pay for him. He talks about making $250,000 in a weekend yet he cannot afford to put $5 down on a game and would expect other people to pay for the game for him.

The second someone calls him on it he resorts to calling people d-bags, when in reality that is all he is, a mooching, self entitled, d-bag.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    its beyond this simpleton, I have seen his type time and time again, he cannot have his game so he wants someone else to pay for him. He talks about making $250,000 in a weekend yet he cannot afford to put $5 down on a game and would expect other people to pay for the game for him.

The second someone calls him on it he resorts to calling people d-bags, when in reality that is all he is, a mooching, self entitled, d-bag.

For the record, the 250k was made YEARS ago.. Do you honestly think id be sittin on 250k and want a free game??? Your a dueche bag, carry on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So, your saying that if I 'defend'/explain myself them Im the one in the wrong?

Only when you resort to cursing like this
    dueche bags
    fat @ss

and rascist remarks like this
    its all these illegals that are ruining the system
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Yup, and he is gonna keep namecalling until he is banned from here, which couldn't come soon enough. He feels supreme entitlement and would rather have someone spend $50 on a game for him rather then give it to someone who actually needs it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

and that gives others the right to use the same abuse?

the term 'illegal' is not rascist, its a fact that plagues the country, and will be its downfall. I totally agree with immigration if done properly. these people come into our country, TRIBBLE, kill, steal, and use up our resources and cant be punished or held for their crimes as they cant be tracked down thru SS number or IDs..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The fact is - if yall dont like what I had to say in the OP, why do you post? So, you thought you could come here and speak for everyone with your nonsense? Stopping trolling or it will be you thats banned.. Carry on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Then save money to afford things like the rest of the world. People like you disgust me, not only are you getting support from the government you ask someone to buy the game for you? People like you are why disability and Welfare in the United States is broken.

This is not rascists comment? NoT only is it that its also discrimination against those who are disabled.

But hey, Im the one in the wrong here right?? Why? Cause I asked for a little help?? Then you wonder why I call yall dueche bags.. get yourself edumacated before going into debate..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just for the record I think the proper spelling is douche.

And the term douche canoe is much funnier that the old and tired douche bag.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    and that gives others the right to use the same abuse?

the term 'illegal' is not rascist, its a fact that plagues the country, and will be its downfall. I totally agree with immigration if done properly. these people come into our country, TRIBBLE, kill, steal, and use up our resources and cant be punished or held for their crimes as they cant be tracked down thru SS number or IDs..

And what people are you referring to? Canadians perhaps? Just because you claim to have been injured by someone who wasn't a citizen doesn't mean everyone who doesn't have a green card is a thief, murderer, or a rapist.

Your just a troll excercising your bigotry and it's no wonder no one wants to pay your way into the game.

Oh and be careful, we don't want you getting angry and get that head of your bobbing. You might aggravate that neck injury you claim to have and then you'll be paralized and unable to post an incoherent hate filled response.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    And what people are you referring to? Canadians perhaps? Just because you claim to have been injured by someone who wasn't a citizen doesn't mean everyone who doesn't have a green card is a thief, murderer, or a rapist.

WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc..

And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc? I didnt. get your facts straight. The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc..

And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc? I didnt. get your facts straight. The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.

Still cannot spell correctly, please troll on a racist forum and beg for a star trek game from someone else
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Still cannot spell correctly, please troll on a racist forum and beg for a star trek game from someone else

oh gawd, now your going to point out spelling errors? ROFLMAO. Looks like you lost this battle bro, go cry to mommy for more cookies!

PLEASE, please explain to me how I am 'rascists'? Is it because I believe in laws? Or do you consider 'laws' rascists?
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I love watching bigots backpedal.

And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc?

when you said this
    these people come into our country, TRIBBLE, kill, steal, and use up our resources

The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

Oh so now you are implying that non citizens aren't mentally competant to stand trial, because mental incompetance is the only way they couldn't be held responsible for their actions.

Epic failure on your part. You dragged this thread down into the filth long before I popped in and warned you your posts were inappropriate. You can only blame yourself for the things you are posting.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oh gawd, now your going to point out spelling errors? ROFLMAO. Looks like you lost this battle bro, go cry to mommy for more cookies!

PLEASE, please explain to me how I am 'rascists'? Is it because I believe in laws? Or do you consider 'laws' rascists?

Haha, getting angry because the forum turned on you? Expecting to get a handout and instead get your TRIBBLE handed to you, you get no sympathy on this forum so just quit while your behind.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sweet! I just unlocked my Klingons. Shame the OP can't log on and share in this entertaing game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sweet! I just unlocked my Klingons. Shame the OP can't log on and share in this entertaing game.

Ya know I can't wait til Feb 2 so I can create a Joined Trill to go along with the Liberated Borg I made today. I already have a named chosen for the Connie my Joined Trill will be flying. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phelissa
    'WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc.. '

I love watching bigots backpedal.

- how is this a backpedal?? Plz fill me in.

Quote:
    And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc?

when you said this

Quote:
    these people come into our country, TRIBBLE, kill, steal, and use up our resources

- Where is the word 'ALL' included in this sentence??

Quote:
    The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

Oh so now you are implying that non citizens aren't mentally competant to stand trial, because mental incompetance is the only way they couldn't be held responsible for their actions.

- You made that implication, not I. If you read what I said, I stated the cant be held for their actionsas they can not be tracked own do to not having proper IDs or SS #
    Quote:

Epic failure on your part. You dragged this thread down into the filth long before I popped in and warned you your posts were inappropriate. You can only blame yourself for the things you are posting.

- No, yall trolling dragged this thread down. How about Igo and find threads you have started and post nonsense within even if it doesnt apply to my issue or situation??

Anything else??
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Haha, getting angry because the forum turned on you? Expecting to get a handout and instead get your TRIBBLE handed to you, you get no sympathy on this forum so just quit while your behind.

2 people represent the entire forums now?? When did this happen? When did I say 'give me a darn code NOW guys!!'?? I didnt. I asked a simple question. If ya didnt like the question, why post here?? You know thats called trolling dont you??