• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Thank you Phoenix Lord

Is everyone ready...or done the 2nd episode yet? depending when you read this
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey guys. No, I haven't played episode 1, is it even out yet?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Episode 1 is out and epic 2 is out already or out very soon (depending when u read this)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Made my sig! Colors of the Communist and Macedonian flags, and seafoam green, awesome!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Alright gentlemen. Some of you may be aware since while others may have not been so this is for those that missed it. Since a good deal of time has passed since the unfortunate bruha that spelled our fleet back in the summer, it is possible that we may be able to reunite much of the band from Pegasus, and possibly from Cerberus if certain members are willing to let bygones be bygones.

I would greatly appreciate that we got the family back together again, but it will take just only little effort as time do heal some wounds if those are willing to admit things shouldn't have happened or has gotten as far as they did. We'll see how it goes or how things will get worked out.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sorry I missed some of the meetings guys....
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I just wan to make sure we keep the fleet name Omega.
    That's what we have been trying to do all this time....Is rebuild Omega.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Alright gentlemen. Some of you may be aware since while others may have not been so this is for those that missed it. Since a good deal of time has passed since the unfortunate bruha that spelled our fleet back in the summer, it is possible that we may be able to reunite much of the band from Pegasus, and possibly from Cerberus if certain members are willing to let bygones be bygones.

I would greatly appreciate that we got the family back together again, but it will take just only little effort as time do heal some wounds if those are willing to admit things shouldn't have happened or has gotten as far as they did. We'll see how it goes or how things will get worked out.

Let's try this, it just doesn't feel like Omega anymore.

I would hope that our old comrades are willing.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I have say this many times yesterday in the meeting I WANT OMEGA BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!

and yea we been through worst and we are still constantly rebuilding Omega for the future andI would be so happy to see Omega back the way it was with all our old friends together again........and crash STO again:D:D

and like Blackheart says we will keep the name.....Omega.....no matter what....

P.S. Does anyone have a Tribble (dea) that I can have or buy off you, I would be appretiated if you do and please do tell me if you have one and dont hid it!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    ILDW wrote: »
    I have say this many times yesterday in the meeting I WANT OMEGA BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!

and yea we been through worst and we are still constantly rebuilding Omega for the future andI would be so happy to see Omega back the way it was with all our old friends together again........and crash STO again:D:D

and like Blackheart says we will keep the name.....Omega.....no matter what....

Amen to that Admiral.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    what happened to omega? O_o
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    LEONHART wrote: »
    what happened to omega? O_o

whoa.....when have u been? the 22nd centuary? :p

There is nothing happened to Omega....just lost some members and we are rebuilding thats

And like I said if you have a tribble(s) (dea) or (mat) i will buy it off you for a price.... or if you are willing to give it to me for free
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    whoa.....when have u been? the 22nd centuary? :p

There is nothing happened to Omega....just lost some members and we are rebuilding thats

And like I said if you have a tribble(s) (dea) or (mat) i will buy it off you for a price.... or if you are willing to give it to me for free

more like cival war from what I heard :P
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, don't ask me, I am not really sure what happened. I joined a few weeks ago....
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok here is the version of what I heard on what put Omega into pieces;

There was this argument between NeoWolf and Rowan which suppose to that doesn't involve fleet thing/in game but it did and them 2 left the fleet and started their own Pegasus and Cerburus and members of Omega followed who ever they liked and some loyal (if you could say that) stayed in Omega and helped Rebuild it again. (Like Me :D)

And since Neo was the Fleet Founder and he left that was 1 of the reason that shattered Omega into pieces

And our site was in pieces as well cause they left no one in charge of it since they all left and it took awhile before we got their attention again to give us permission to edit stuff in the site, but later on the site was lost due to too much spams by idiots, but now we have a new site so rebuilding Omega was 1 step closer...

But since time has past things have started to heal, I think that we will be one whole fleet again like when we crashed STO, with all our friend and commrades all blowing each other ships to pieces :)

But we have to wait for time and other things to play its part, to see what future Omega has.....

I hoped you enjoyed reading all that and find that intresting, Thank You for you time. :)

EDIT - P.S. I don't need the tribbles now I'm currently breeding my own tribbles to get the tribbles I wanted so in a day or two I will prob have half of my inventory stuffed with tribbles :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It sure has been a while since I visited this site and the game itself.

While I am very pleased to see that Omega Fleet is alive and active; I am still troubled that past events have taken what was once the largest and one of the most influential fleets and turned into a much smaller but closer entity.

Yet I still have faith that Omega Fleet will continue to live on and maybe if we work and strive for it return to the might and glory that we were once renowned for.

Now onto business...

First, I apologize that our site was taken down down...again...we were again attacked by spammers/phishers who uploaded phishing software into the E107 database. The host server company was more than willing to work with us to counteract the problem the first time but ONLY the first incident. After two incidents the host server company deletes all your data and has the owner upload a backup from their local drive. This is where the problem lays as I have lost all the data pertaining to Omega Fleet with my own computer issues. So this means that we have to start over from scratch on EVERYTHING but this is a good, no great way to rebuild. This brings me up to my second business point...

Second, kudos to ILDW for creating the new site.

Third, I foolishly retained the position of Fleet Admiral of Omega Fleet even while on hiatus due to computer issues. I should have stepped down and passed the 'Captains Chair' over to Farrior but I didn't as I was being selfish in my beliefs that my computer issues would only lead to a short hiatus. Effective immediately I step down as Fleet Admiral of Omega Fleet in favor of Farrior. I would like to retain a rank within the fleet and hope to be playing with everyone in the near future.

Best of luck to you all!

--Jezzer
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Welcome back Jezzer.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok here is the version of what I heard on what put Omega into pieces;

There was this argument between NeoWolf and Rowan which suppose to that doesn't involve fleet thing/in game but it did and them 2 left the fleet and started their own Pegasus and Cerburus and members of Omega followed who ever they liked and some loyal (if you could say that) stayed in Omega and helped Rebuild it again. (Like Me :D)

And since Neo was the Fleet Founder and he left that was 1 of the reason that shattered Omega into pieces

And our site was in pieces as well cause they left no one in charge of it since they all left and it took awhile before we got their attention again to give us permission to edit stuff in the site, but later on the site was lost due to too much spams by idiots, but now we have a new site so rebuilding Omega was 1 step closer...

But since time has past things have started to heal, I think that we will be one whole fleet again like when we crashed STO, with all our friend and commrades all blowing each other ships to pieces :)

But we have to wait for time and other things to play its part, to see what future Omega has.....

I hoped you enjoyed reading all that and find that intresting, Thank You for you time. :)

EDIT - P.S. I don't need the tribbles now I'm currently breeding my own tribbles to get the tribbles I wanted so in a day or two I will prob have half of my inventory stuffed with tribbles :)

Brother I want to correct two things and then make an additional statement.

1. I did not create cerberus. That was done by someone else previously.
    2. I have never left Omega Fleet. I resigned from any rank. This was due to me being tired of the politics of leadership of a guild and I was/am annoyed with the game. I am a lifetime subscriber and I will eventually start playing again.

As far as what happened several months ago, it is moot. Farrior and Jezzer have done an outstanding job and they should be praised for their hard work. I feel it is very inappropriate to even mention the "incident" anymore. I don't even remember what it was about and as far as I know neither does neo. Just to put the record strait me and Neo have no ill will towards each other and remain friends. Our interests are just elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    It sure has been a while since I visited this site and the game itself.

While I am very pleased to see that Omega Fleet is alive and active; I am still troubled that past events have taken what was once the largest and one of the most influential fleets and turned into a much smaller but closer entity.

Yet I still have faith that Omega Fleet will continue to live on and maybe if we work and strive for it return to the might and glory that we were once renowned for.

Now onto business...

First, I apologize that our site was taken down down...again...we were again attacked by spammers/phishers who uploaded phishing software into the E107 database. The host server company was more than willing to work with us to counteract the problem the first time but ONLY the first incident. After two incidents the host server company deletes all your data and has the owner upload a backup from their local drive. This is where the problem lays as I have lost all the data pertaining to Omega Fleet with my own computer issues. So this means that we have to start over from scratch on EVERYTHING but this is a good, no great way to rebuild. This brings me up to my second business point...

Second, kudos to ILDW for creating the new site.

Third, I foolishly retained the position of Fleet Admiral of Omega Fleet even while on hiatus due to computer issues. I should have stepped down and passed the 'Captains Chair' over to Farrior but I didn't as I was being selfish in my beliefs that my computer issues would only lead to a short hiatus. Effective immediately I step down as Fleet Admiral of Omega Fleet in favor of Farrior. I would like to retain a rank within the fleet and hope to be playing with everyone in the near future.

Best of luck to you all!

--Jezzer

Jezzer, its good to see you back. I pretty much took over the fleet after you been gone far too long due to your computer issues, which seems to be a running theme with some people this year, but of course it happens so nobody is doing any fingerpointing.

As far as the site goes. We pretty much figured that the excessive spamming was the reason why we lost it. And yes ILDW deserves props for coming through on that end. But also it came at a price that we did lose some members after being without a site since some didn't know what was happening and assumed that we cashed in our chips.

I sincerely hope you are back and active soon. Right now, just slowly trying to get Omega back on the right track. I will make a recruiting thread so that way we can get some more bites from new potential recruits.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Jezzer, its good to see you back. I pretty much took over the fleet after you been gone far too long due to your computer issues, which seems to be a running theme with some people this year, but of course it happens so nobody is doing any fingerpointing.

As far as the site goes. We pretty much figured that the excessive spamming was the reason why we lost it. And yes ILDW deserves props for coming through on that end. But also it came at a price that we did lose some members after being without a site since some didn't know what was happening and assumed that we cashed in our chips.

I sincerely hope you are back and active soon. Right now, just slowly trying to get Omega back on the right track. I will make a recruiting thread so that way we can get some more bites from new potential recruits.

I plan to be on a few nights a week around 9:00pm EST to Midnight EST.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Just a quick post for chuckles before I head off to work....

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3113807#post3113807
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yey! Members are now coming back together again and soon Omega will be back the way it was :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yey! Members are now coming back together again and soon Omega will be back the way it was :)

grand re-opening of sheeba's bar ? :O
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    grand re-opening of sheeba's bar ? :O

Yep Definatly :)

Edit - WITHOUT BLOWING UP VULCAN!!!:mad:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Yep Definatly :)

Edit - WITHOUT BLOWING UP VULCAN!!!:mad:

have no fear i've developed a deeper hatred for the spoon head players... to cut a long stroy really short a cardassian rudely interupted one of my vote undine preeches.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    have no fear i've developed a deeper hatred for the spoon head players... to cut a long stroy really short a cardassian rudely interupted one of my vote undine preeches.

Paul, you still owe me a new tea cup set. And it better not be those damn cheap-TRIBBLE Oberth cups.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    ...*whispers* Hey Paul, get Farrior some Fake cheap ones!, he wont even notice...*whispers*
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well whats going on today?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey guys, great to see Jezzer is back, we will be growing, hopefully!