Gentlemen, hope you guys been well.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ditto... I got an early release for school, yay
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, its another work day as usual, but of course, gotta get through it until Friday. Also, I may re-institute the intelligence division of Omega Fleet. I won't go into details on it simply because I have a unique direction for it and I may be looking for a willing volunteer to head up that division.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    When my recruit time is done, and when I am higher rank, I could possibly help. Although, your call.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Keeping us afloat...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, its another work day as usual, but of course, gotta get through it until Friday. Also, I may re-institute the intelligence division of Omega Fleet. I won't go into details on it simply because I have a unique direction for it and I may be looking for a willing volunteer to head up that division.

Not me.....I'm full time exploration & diplomacy....:)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Before maintenance kicked in.......transmission

Captain's Log, Stardate: 88730.9

According to Starfleet Intel, there has been an increasing number of Klingon activity in the surrounding fractured Neutral Zone borders near Space Station K-7. I took the Arcanus to investigate and with information from the probes dispatched, Starfleet Command has every right to be concerned.

I am personally recommending to Starfleet that additional vessels need to be sent to the area to watch for any further Klingon progress as this may be a prelude to an invasion or an attempt to push for a firm foothold of the entire Eta Eridani Sector.

My science officer calculates that the Klingons may try to make their first move within a week as sensors are currently being jammed and communications are very cryptic.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sounds like we need a MACO team.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Blackheart wrote: »
    Sounds like we need a MACO team.

It looks like we may have to reactivate that group.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It looks like we may have to reactivate that group.

I'm with Diplomacy now, but if we ever need to reinstate Science, I would be willing, provided I might still retain my post as ambassador.

And the fact I'm posting here means something, hint hint.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The Omega Fleet Initiative:

The primary mission of Omega Fleet is to seek out and contact new life and new civilizations--and to defend Federation and allied territories whenever possible. While we may be at war currently, it is our duty to continue to spread out what our high sounding words mean.

But these aren't ordinary times and in these times, you have to be able to make the tough decisions that may occasionally more often than not "cross the line." Having to uphold the Prime Directive and the probable cause to bend it may be necessary.

Establishing diplomacy is even trickier now. I've always been in the minority of being more of a maverick or exercsing "cowboy diplomacy"...something that is needed now more than ever.

To quote an old friend, "Sometimes you have to be an TRIBBLE-kicker if you wanna play peacemaker." The likes of Captain James T. Kirk, Captain Izar Garth and Commodore Matt Decker believed in such of a philosophy. Despite the current state of turbulence, the one thing that remains true is that we will continue to boldly go where no one has gone...before.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hope you guys been well. I am here to anounce that there will be a gathering of fleets this coming Saturday at Space Station K-7 at 5pm EST. We're going on the offensive in the Ker'rat System as the Klingon Defense Force has been laying waste to Federation ships over the past two weeks with their ambush tactics. Plus some have taken the liberty of outfitting their ships with Dreadnaught weaponry, giving them an unbalanced advantage.

Its time to go on the offensive and put and end to the cheap ambush kills.

The Armada Defense Force Fleet will send any and all available ships the Ker'ret Sys. However most of our ships have been engaging the Borg/Undine for the past 10mos. And we just had to send 12 ships to the Oreilles Sys to help police the Breen. But the None the less I will have my Fleet General and Fleet Admiral Informed that we will need to send what we can to Star Base K-7 and meet up with the joint fleet Operation on Saturday @ 5pm EST

By the order of.
    President Afov J. Weatherford
    Leader of the ADF Fleet
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    We must stand ready...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Aye... it's a nice night out....
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I am home gentlemen, and about to board my ship. Let me also turn on Teamspeak to see who's on.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    First things first, need to make my rounds to other fleets to see if everything is a go with Saturday's activities.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok, I stand corrected DJ. I thought the new episode was this week, but they pushed it back one more week...so it is in fact next week we get the new episode.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok, I stand corrected DJ. I thought the new episode was this week, but they pushed it back one more week...so it is in fact next week we get the new episode.

I was not sure, I guess I was right with my guess. I had a feeling it was, though
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Ok, just a reminder and I should have posted it a couple of times on Thursday and Friday, but there is a brief meeting today in the next 35 minutes.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=2879

If you are interested in the Fleet systems from STOked
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Look alive crew...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Wow!! Clearly its been a slow day...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I've been gone all day....:)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Bump!

Good morning fleet!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hi guys, whats up?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, since it seems we keep missing each other, gonna have to put glue on our feet.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hi again guys