test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    charlesprosser The item I had Bound to me and I never used it I had to adjust the prize to a polly weave mk 5 blue body armour.
    edited March 2010
    Ok, we slipped to page 5 dammit. WHO'S BEEN DRIVING THIS THING?!?

On a side note: Congratulations, albeit late on my part to Wavy for achieving Commodore status.....

Also, if you haven't logged in the game yet to see the message of the day or checked the website, we are now uniting the two fleets again, now that the 500-player cap is in effect. Any items you have in the fleet bank, please move it to the main fleet bank and also leave OFAF or OFAC to be accepted into the reformed fleet.

For more info on this, talk to one of us admirals or talk to Jackel, NovaPrime or Diego because there was some changes made to the fleet today.
    edited March 2010
    Hello Omega Fleet,. Hope to see you in-game.
    edited March 2010
    Good night ... bedtime.
    edited March 2010
    We almost slipped to page 5 again. WAKE UP!!
    edited March 2010
    Wake up? its really not necessary... its dead in the forums!

maybe you can wake people by throwing Blazing Oberths at them?
    edited March 2010
    Hello everyone -- I am loving the new 500 member limits :)
    edited March 2010
    By the way, I just want to warn any Admiral or other players in the Support Fleet, I've taken the responsability to empty up the Ressource Tab of th fleet bank, I will just wait for an invite into the main fleet now :P
    edited March 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    By the way, I just want to warn any Admiral or other players in the Support Fleet, I've taken the responsability to empty up the Ressource Tab of th fleet bank, I will just wait for an invite into the main fleet now :P

you dont want us to "empty" is again ?
    edited March 2010
    Hey SirRh thanks for dropping by. Our fleet is going well and growing stronger everyday. How goes omega fleet?
    edited March 2010
    Good evening fleet.

Well weekly question round two. This open to anyone in or outa fleet. The prize will not be annouced til I'm sure I can give it. You must ha ve a current STO account.
    It's a three part question and all must be correct.

Who are the omega Internet radio hosts?
    What station are they on?
    What day and time?

First to answer wins.
    edited March 2010
    Hello, I have just registered for the site.

I was contacted by Neo, and after much discussion with a couple of my friends, we have decided to officially apply for the fleet.

Personally speaking, I am going to school for a second degree, at this moment. I am specializing in web graphic design and still have a few semesters to go. I am an old coot of 33 and have been playing Star Trek Games since my old Apple 2 E had this space grid game where you flew around, turn based, firing torpedoes at Klingon battle cruisers.

I am also a lifetime sub to both this game and Champions Online. I do enjoy both and look forward to the new expansion to CO as well. But as an added bonus, being a lifetime member of CO gave me the nice bonus of the mirror universe uniform ... YAY!!

I have 3 level 45 RA's of each type, though my engineer is my main. My Klingon is tied to a friend's, as I promised, so I can't use that one with the fleet, until it is maxed out. I have maxed crafting on my engineer (but I feel we need a LOT more recipes).

I can pretty much fit into any role needed. No matter what class I run, I always have abilities that will heal/protect other teammates.

I do PvP, preferring the goal oriented maps as opposed to the others. I also don't pvp on ground much, if at all, because I feel it still needs a lot of work.

So basically I want to do PvE raids, help with missions,... do PvP, craft a few mark x blue chroniton torpedo launchers, build a house from pixie sticks, serenade an elephant... and whatever you can imagine.
    edited March 2010
    Hello, I have just registered for the site.

I was contacted by Neo, and after much discussion with a couple of my friends, we have decided to officially apply for the fleet.

Personally speaking, I am going to school for a second degree, at this moment. I am specializing in web graphic design and still have a few semesters to go. I am an old coot of 33 and have been playing Star Trek Games since my old Apple 2 E had this space grid game where you flew around, turn based, firing torpedoes at Klingon battle cruisers.

I am also a lifetime sub to both this game and Champions Online. I do enjoy both and look forward to the new expansion to CO as well. But as an added bonus, being a lifetime member of CO gave me the nice bonus of the mirror universe uniform ... YAY!!

I have 3 level 45 RA's of each type, though my engineer is my main. My Klingon is tied to a friend's, as I promised, so I can't use that one with the fleet, until it is maxed out. I have maxed crafting on my engineer (but I feel we need a LOT more recipes).

I can pretty much fit into any role needed. No matter what class I run, I always have abilities that will heal/protect other teammates.

I do PvP, preferring the goal oriented maps as opposed to the others. I also don't pvp on ground much, if at all, because I feel it still needs a lot of work.

So basically I want to do PvE raids, help with missions,... do PvP, craft a few mark x blue chroniton torpedo launchers, build a house from pixie sticks, serenade an elephant... and whatever you can imagine.

Very interesting Curriculum Vitae, hope you have fun in our organisation new one! you be very nice addition!
    edited March 2010
    Its been a while but heck...

Its time for another installement of:
    ============================
    THE FRENCHY'S DAILY POP QUIZ!

Place these Great Explorer in the order of begining of their explorations expeditions:

1)Vasco De Gama
    2)Jacques Cartier
    3)Jiovanni Caboto
    4)Christopher Colombus
    5)Marco Polo

have fun... I hope...
    edited March 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    Its been a while but heck...

Its time for another installement of:
    THE FRENCHY'S DAILY POP QUIZ!

Place these Great Explorer in the order of begining of their explorations expeditions:

1)Vasco De Gama
    2)Jacques Cartier
    3)Jiovanni Caboto
    4)Christopher Colombus
    5)Marco Polo

have fun... I hope...

I think its

Marco Polo
    Christopher Columbus
    Jiovanni Caboto
    Vasco De Gama
    Jacques Cartier

but im not certain
    edited March 2010
    KirkRules wrote: »
    I think its

Marco Polo
    Christopher Columbus
    Jiovanni Caboto
    Vasco De Gama
    Jacques Cartier

but im not certain

Very good my friend, De Gama and Caboto are actually gone the same year, so they are on the same spot!
    edited March 2010
    Hello, Omega Fleet.
    edited March 2010
    Good evening Omega Fleet.
    edited March 2010
    A friendly bump for our friends in Omega!
    edited March 2010
    Hmm was the question to hard? let me know if you guys need any hints. I was wondering if anyone has a prize they would like to donate?
    edited March 2010
    Where is every one?
    edited March 2010
    I would guess they are all playing, seeing that we go down the pages in these forums everydays...
    edited March 2010
    I'll try to post in this thread at least once a day (we'll see how that goes >.<) I want our name to stay up on the first page ^^. Omega Fleet!! We've revamped our Academy and ReacanD is in the process of finalizing the new Academy, it looks fantastic and I think our cadets are going to get a lot more out of the experience.

-Arn
    edited March 2010
    A friendly bump for our friends in Omega!

thank you kind sir
    edited March 2010
    Hmm still no answer to the question still wondering if I should give a hint.
    edited March 2010
    its too late in the night/early in the morning for questions....
    edited March 2010
    we keep falling
    edited March 2010
    Who's driving this thing again as we've slipped to page 3? WAKE UP!!!! By the way Bloodtiger, we need to have a conversation on vent soon.
    edited March 2010
    Keeping us up on the front page......
    edited March 2010
    Keeping us up on the front page......

We are trying to keep it up, but the forums are like an old mining village with no more ore in its mine... still people trying to live there, but they dying from food poisoning!

Did you receive my PM BOSS!