test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wavy, if you're seeing this, I sent a very important PM. Its needs your attention ASAP.
    edited February 2010
    Wavy, if you're seeing this, I sent a very important PM. Its needs your attention ASAP.

the matter was responded to, I will send you a PM with the details.
    edited February 2010
    What's everyone up to? I'm just chilling here on Risa...
    edited February 2010
    Trying to keep us from slipping to page 2
    edited February 2010
    Trying to keep us from slipping to page 2

Boss Farrior, did you get me PM? about the urgent matter?
    edited February 2010
    Good day to fleet! Hard morning to be seen!
    edited February 2010
    Hard Morning?

not particularly. Just another day at the office.

hmm time for the paperwork side.
    edited February 2010
    Good morning Fleet,

How's everyone's day going?
    edited February 2010
    Good afternoon Fleet.
    edited February 2010
    bloodtiger wrote: »
    Good afternoon Fleet.

Hiya Bloodtiger
    edited February 2010
    I have been here for a while (even just lurking long before I joined). Given the size of your fleet - how does it stand now? Have you lost a lot of members? I remember the same happening in Champions and I fear once the initial "free 30 days" are out the way there will be little to noone left in some fleets. Wondered what it would be like in some of these bigger fleets.
    edited February 2010
    edited February 2010

me not get joke...
    edited February 2010

Paul that is awesome, lmao
    edited February 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    me not get joke...

wavy, here is the information you seek.

4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. 4chan's collaborative-community format is copied from one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register a username before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board that interests you, and jump right in—anyone can contribute!
    edited February 2010
    LtHavok412 wrote: »
    wavy, here is the information you seek.

4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. 4chan's collaborative-community format is copied from one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register a username before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board that interests you, and jump right in—anyone can contribute!

Me know what is 4chan mister Havok, me question is why does the british Scum Paulo put that for me?
    edited February 2010
    Simply introducing myself to the Omega group. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.
    edited February 2010
    Kastigar wrote:
    Simply introducing myself to the Omega group. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.

Welcome aboard!
    edited February 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    Me know what is 4chan mister Havok, me question is why does the british Scum Paulo put that for me?

Maybe its one of those jokes that only Paul gets, lol.
    edited February 2010
    Introducing myself to the Omega Fleet. I'm Rohn, a new player interested in both PvP and PvE.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there in the Big Empty.

- Rohn
    edited February 2010
    LtHavok412 wrote: »
    Maybe its one of those jokes that only Paul gets, lol.

British humours cannot be understood by any other people then them... even between themselves, they don't get their jokes!
    edited February 2010
    I have been here for a while (even just lurking long before I joined). Given the size of your fleet - how does it stand now? Have you lost a lot of members? I remember the same happening in Champions and I fear once the initial "free 30 days" are out the way there will be little to noone left in some fleets. Wondered what it would be like in some of these bigger fleets.

Well to give you and others some kind of answer, I don't have exact numbers due to security reasons, we have about 300 members. Now I can tell you several things about these numbers. On any day I can count about 50 active members with about 100 on the weekends. We have over 20 lifetime subers, and several people who have a year subs. We have lost a few but our numbers keep growing.
    edited February 2010
    bloodtiger wrote: »
    Well to give you and others some kind of answer, I don't have exact numbers due to security reasons, we have about 300 members. Now I can tell you several things about these numbers. On any day I can count about 50 active members with about 100 on the weekends. We have over 20 lifetime subers, and several people who have a year subs. We have lost a few but our numbers keep growing.

It will be interesting to see how this develops in a month or two. I hope Cryptic give STO more love than they gave CO - on the plus side you guys have more chance of surviving than the smaller fleets (and even more so again than the Klingon fleets :p ).
    edited February 2010
    no, our numbers went up, not down.
    Kastigar wrote:
    greetings to you, and I look forward to seeing you in game
    Rohn wrote: »
    Introducing myself to the Omega Fleet. I'm Rohn, a new player interested in both PvP and PvE.
    Looking forward to seeing you all out there in the Big Empty.
    - Rohn
    and you good sir, and you. welcome aboard
    edited February 2010
    good morning everyone sorry i havent been on much i have been sick
    edited February 2010

Don't cough on me......lol
    edited February 2010

Afternoon Rowan, cough on Farrior all you like please, lol
    edited February 2010
    To all members, there will be another allied fleet gathering this coming Saturday at 2pm EST with the meeting place being on Risa.

We will once again socialize and do a couple of encounters as well as dealing with the now-nearly impossible task of taking down the Crystalline Entity using Admiral Bedard's plan of action against it.

And to the E & D members, the uniforms for each division for fleet functions have been done and is now available.

Deep Space = Black and Gold

Tactical Exploration = Red and Black with Gold trim

Diplomacy = Grey and White
    edited February 2010
    To all members, there will be another allied fleet gathering this coming Saturday at 2pm EST with the meeting place being on Risa.

We will once again socialize and do a couple of encounters as well as dealing with the now-nearly impossible task of taking down the Crystalline Entity using Admiral Bedard's plan of action against it.

And to the E & D members, the uniforms for each division for fleet functions have been done and is now available.

Deep Space = Black and Gold

Tactical Exploration = Red and Black with Gold trim

Diplomacy = Grey and White

Very sharp looking Farrior, I specially like the deep space.
    edited February 2010
    Evening everyone! I actually have a free day to get online and relax/have fun.

Off to our site to work on issues!

OH BTW big props to our Development Team on the new layout!:D