Install Arc
Options

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    Evening everyone! I actually have a free day to get online and relax/have fun.

Off to our site to work on issues!

OH BTW big props to our Development Team on the new layout!:D

Yeah there was a development alright, we slipped to page 3 again.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Good meningitis fleet lol the auto correct on my iPhone changed how evr I typed morning to this! I had to share vs not posting it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It will be interesting to see how this develops in a month or two. I hope Cryptic give STO more love than they gave CO - on the plus side you guys have more chance of surviving than the smaller fleets (and even more so again than the Klingon fleets :p ).

Well our motto has been and will be first in last out! Most of us will continue to play the game for as long as it's around.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    bloodtiger wrote: »
    Well our motto has been and will be first in last out! Most of us will continue to play the game for as long as it's around.

Indeed! to the end... or until there is no more money to be found and pay it!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i hope u guys are ready for the content patch soon
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Afternoon Fleet,

How are you all on this fine Friday afternoon?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    GOod evening fleet I'm doing well. Coming soon blood's weekly omega fleet question. This will be about omega fleet and I will be listing who can answer and the prizes with each question. The prizes will be green or blue STO items for your charater use. The item will very and is based off how hard the question is. This is so we can give our new players insentives to learn about their fleet as well as teach peole outside our fleet more about us. I think I'll start off asking the question tomorrow. And the first to answer correctly that meets The requirements wins the prize. In fleet just pm me and if I open to those outside of fleet you can pm me here. I'll pm the winner and if the prize isn't claimed by the next week question I'll give it to the next weeks winner.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Blood can you slip in some questions about our charter? like chain of command for the different divisions and what our fleet rules are? I have recieved a lot of comments/questions about members not knowing the answer to it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Good morning Fleet,

What's cracking this morning?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This weeks prize is a commander lvl MK5 overchagred sniper rifle (blue RARE). Ok the Question can be answered by Omega Fleet CADETS< ENSIGNS<LT<LTCOMMANDERS. All others should already know the Answers. Due to my Admiral's request this will be about the Charter and will have several Questions and answers.

1. Where is the Charter Located?
    2. How many sections are there and what are the titles?
    3. Give me the chain of command for a MACO ENSIGN.

Now Again the rules are the first to Post these answers wins so long as they are able to answer it. I'll PM the winner and Mail you the item in Game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This weeks prize is a commander lvl MK5 overchagred sniper rifle (blue RARE). Ok the Question can be answered by Omega Fleet CADETS< ENSIGNS<LT<LTCOMMANDERS. All others should already know the Answers. Due to my Admiral's request this will be about the Charter and will have several Questions and answers.

Now Again the rules are the first to Post these answers wins so long as they are able to answer it. I'll PM the winner and Mail you the item in Game.

!. The charter is located under the Charter menu on the Omega Fleet website

2. The sections of the charter include: Mission ,Memebership, Member Interactions, Rank Definitions and responsibilities, Chain of command, Promotions and demotions, Judge Advocacy General, Cadet Academy and Fleet Divisions

3. Indicidual squad leader, MACO Brigadier General Jackel1981, TAC Admiral MBedard, Deputy Fleet Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet Admiral NeoWolfe
  • Options
    edited February 2010

!. The charter is located under the Charter menu on the Omega Fleet website

2. The sections of the charter include: Mission ,Memebership, Member Interactions, Rank Definitions and responsibilities, Chain of command, Promotions and demotions, Judge Advocacy General, Cadet Academy and Fleet Divisions

3. Indicidual squad leader, MACO Brigadier General Jackel1981, TAC Admiral MBedard, Deputy Fleet Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet Admiral NeoWolfe
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nice idea, like the question. Looks like as a captain I can't answer, but good luck to all!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just finished reading Farenheit 451... this book just traumatized me... took me 1 hour and a half to read it... God damn the pusher man
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    I just finished reading Farenheit 451... this book just traumatized me... took me 1 hour and a half to read it... God damn the pusher man

You read that book in an hour and a half...you aren't human...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    You read that book in an hour and a half...you aren't human...

I really love to read, if I had to chose between my Bookshelves and STO, I'd take the Books!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Huzzah747 wrote: »
    I really love to read, if I had to chose between my Bookshelves and STO, I'd take the Books!

I understand you there since I would make the same decision.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    how do i join?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    a4killer wrote: »
    how do i join?

Please see the OP.

Omega Fleet - owning your bumm since stardate 2312314141.1213...or whatever stardate it is today.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Charles the answer is good but I would have perfered a complete answer like:

2. There are 9 sections to the charter. The sections of the charter include: Mission ,Memebership, Member Interactions, Rank Definitions and responsibilities, Chain of command, Promotions and demotions, Judge Advocacy General, Cadet Academy and Fleet Divisions

3. His/her Lt, LT Commander, and Commander in squad. individual squad leader, other squad leaders in MACO, MACO Brigadier General Jackel1981, TAC Admiral MBedard, Deputy Fleet Admiral Rowan Starfire, Fleet Admiral NeoWolfe

And please proof read as well. Its not that big of a deal just looks sloppy. I can't spell myself so please correct me if I misspeel ( on propose, sorta) anything. Also this is for all next time answerers, will expect prefection for the answer if it doesn't look prefect to you answer it again. If there are any mistakes on my part it will go infront of a review board ( JAG) or I will be corrected by a higher ranking member. If two or more answers are "Prefect" the award will then be given out as energy credits to all correct answers.

So you win the prize Charles. Please check your mail box for my PM. Or just add me as a friend. I'll mail it to you tues or wed.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Greetings Fleet. I hope all is well.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hey everyone just posting to say hi hope you all are doing well.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good evening to fleet, hope you had a good day!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good Afternoon everybody!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Good morning fleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    greetings all, hope all goes well
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Argh, tiss well matie!

Seems like we are going quite a long way to getting back to what was that before, 30,000 posts or was it 3,000?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hi all, whats up today???
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hello all!