test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Starting discussions on a Season 4 meet and greet and a series of events!!!! Watch this space UFPers...

Not a UFPer yet? You can join here and be apart of the best fleet in STO and beyond.

Grace Pryde
    edited June 2011
    Is your fleet a flop? Don't flip out, just visit the gang at the UFP. You'll be glad you did.
    edited June 2011
    Im pretty sure my problem is my kit actually. I seemed to pull a TON of agro about every time i hit rally cry or overwatch. I may pick up another kit. I have a fire team kit laying around somewhere.
    edited June 2011
    Shakken, I'll check out what I have on my tac and let you know! Think it was the squad leader one...

G x
    edited June 2011
    Awesome thanks. That was my first STF's with that toon. Never used him with out his BOFF's before. Now i kinda wish i had a fed tact too.
    edited June 2011
    The United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony, or UFPAC is in just a few days!
    Every 3 months we gather the fleet to celebrate those members who have dedicated their time and efforts to maintaining and improving the membership experience for us all.
    This event will be streamed via Live Stream and all members and visitors alike are welcome to watch. As is customary a number of Fleet adverts and funny video clips will break up elements of the show. Hosted by Reggie, Bondgadget76 and Chris Halsey, this promises to be another great event, so don't miss it!

Saturday June 25th at 21:00 UFP StarTime. Check the forum banner for clickable details and don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak too, no mic required :D
    edited June 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    The United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony, or UFPAC is in just a few days!
    Every 3 months we gather the fleet to celebrate those members who have dedicated their time and efforts to maintaining and improving the membership experience for us all.
    This event will be streamed via Live Stream and all members and visitors alike are welcome to watch. As is customary a number of Fleet adverts and funny video clips will break up elements of the show. Hosted by Reggie, Bondgadget76 and Chris Halsey, this promises to be another great event, so don't miss it!

Saturday June 25th at 21:00 UFP StarTime. Check the forum banner for clickable details and don't forget to join us on TeamSpeak too, no mic required :D

This will be my second UFPAC, and it's one of the things which set this fleet apart from others!
    edited June 2011
    I'm still trying to make up my mind.... do I like Enterprise F.... or not. I'm leaning toward YES! What's your take?
    edited June 2011
    It's growing on me, I guess I'll reserve final judgement for when I see it in game... looking forward to seeing it though.
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited June 2011
    Hoping to become a member of this great Fleet. App is in :D
    edited June 2011

Glad you chose the UFP! Hope to see your app approved in the very near future.
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.

Ello. /wave :)

Grace
    edited June 2011
    Welcome again to the UFP, Toasters :)

Hey Phoenix, how are you doing?
    edited June 2011

I know I greeted you when your application was accepted but will say it again. Welcome aboard UFP.
    edited June 2011
    Don't forget.... the Double XP weekend starts TOMORROW!
    edited June 2011
    Don't forget.... the Double XP weekend starts TOMORROW!

Indeed! I've even booked Monday off so I can grind my last Klingon! :D
    edited June 2011
    Guess what?!?!?!?! According to the STO website... It's LIVE NOW! Wooohooooo!
    edited June 2011
    Yep looks like it started today, kinda bummed to, been working so much with my klingon and playing so much with him, got to take a break for a day, bad side effect of chemo tends to dry out things like tear ducts and my eyes hurt. Bah Q will be there tomorrow.
    edited June 2011
    I'm certainly going to be taking advantage of this weekend. Finally start ranking up my Fed alt :p
    edited June 2011
    Yay! I started working on crafting a couple of weeks ago and just crafted a Delta Flyer! I think I need to spend some more time with crafting.
    edited June 2011
    Crafting for me in any MMO is and has been very mind numbing, I am forced to take to many drugs that numb my brain lol, now I can have the game do it to.
    edited June 2011
    galbock wrote:
    Crafting for me in any MMO is and has been very mind numbing, I am forced to take to many drugs that numb my brain lol, now I can have the game do it to.

In SWG I was a Chef and that was probably my main profession and loved it. :D
    edited June 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    In SWG I was a Chef and that was probably my main profession and loved it. :D

There was an MMO where you could be a CHEF? WOW! I think that's kewl because I have a degree in culinary arts irl.
    edited June 2011
    Almost at Commander with my alt... making me wish Q could stick around a little longer.
    edited June 2011
    He is around till monday, theoretically you could make it from start to captain, but I see what you are saying would be nice if he could be here a week. Think I could go from start to VA in seven days.
    edited June 2011
    Ah well, I shall try to make the most of it :D
    edited June 2011
    There was an MMO where you could be a CHEF? WOW! I think that's kewl because I have a degree in culinary arts irl.

Hehe. I loved it and crafting was complex and hard work!
    edited June 2011
    Big day today. The UFPAC will be here this evening!
    edited June 2011
    I plan to be at the UFPAC! Should be fun.