test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nice to see a good number of events this week, if we are averaging more than one fleet event a day then its all good. :D

Now I just hope that Cryptic is in good hands now that the sale has been sorted out.
    edited May 2011
    Well I have 2 Remastered Mission Runs set for Tuesday and Wednesday at 20:00BST.

Are there any plans for NA events for these Remastered Missions?
    edited May 2011
    celchu wrote:
    Are there any plans for NA events for these Remastered Missions?

You may need to prod Silynn or NXwolf to get an event with a more suitable time for NA, as I won't be able to stay on long enough to host a good NA time, Sorry.
    edited June 2011
    You may need to prod Silynn or NXwolf to get an event with a more suitable time for NA, as I won't be able to stay on long enough to host a good NA time, Sorry.

Same.

And sorry for not being around much this last week peeps. Lots of stuff going on. Will be back to normal on Friday!!

G x
    edited June 2011
    No worries Grace, it's good to see you :)

It's that time again when we count down to the UFPAC! (UFP Award Ceremony)
    I don't know if it's just me getting older or if time is actually bending but it does seem to come around quicker every time... must be the latter.
    On June 25th, the fleet will gather to celebrate the commitment and achievements of those who help to maintain and grow the UFP. While we ask very little of our member base, and greatly welcome all who follow our rules and share mutual respect, there are individuals who go beyond and dedicate their time and creative input to make this the best fleet one could hope to be in. That evening is dedicated to them.
    So I hope you guys can make it on Saturday June 25th! :D
    Check the forums for more details.
    edited June 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    No worries Grace, it's good to see you :)

It's that time again when we count down to the UFPAC! (UFP Award Ceremony)
    I don't know if it's just me getting older or if time is actually bending but it does seem to come around quicker every time... must be the latter.
    On June 25th, the fleet will gather to celebrate the commitment and achievements of those who help to maintain and grow the UFP. While we ask very little of our member base, and greatly welcome all who follow our rules and share mutual respect, there are individuals who go beyond and dedicate their time and creative input to make this the best fleet one could hope to be in. That evening is dedicated to them.
    So I hope you guys can make it on Saturday June 25th! :D
    Check the forums for more details.

Ive attended many a UFPAC in my day, and I can tell you they are one of the things that makles the {UFP} great. It will definately be a good time ;)
    edited June 2011
    Adster is planning a tournament for Star Trek Bridge Commander on June 4th. While we're all big fans of Star Trek Online, we still love the classics.:cool:
    Join us at the {UFP} for STO and more!
    edited June 2011
    Check the forum calendar for a list of the latest events. Looks like only members can currently see the listings, but I've asked for that to be changed :)
    edited June 2011
    MaQogh wrote:
    Hello UFP I'm currently looking for a Fleet to bring my Charcter into. Considering you have both Fed and Klingon fleets you seem like you may fit the bill. If someone from your fleet could pm me here or ingame at ( @MaQogh ) we can talk further.

BTW your not the Oldest pure Startrek guild out there that would be the GFL (Galactic Foregin Legion) est 1999. (they got ya beat by 3 years my friends ).

Hi there! To join you might want to check out this link and there is also a ton of info on the pages about the UFP! :)

Grace
    edited June 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Hi there! To join you might want to check out this link and there is also a ton of info on the pages about the UFP! :)

Grace

Cough... That is all. :p
    edited June 2011
    Nice bit of necro-quoting there Grace, that's from July last year :p
    How did you get hold of that?? lol
    edited June 2011
    Hey {UFP} I am still around, life has been hectic for me the past few weeks between working my new job at the call center 8am to 4pm, and then transferring colleges (I start classes June 27th from 6pm to 10pm) along with working from home. I still am going to continue to work with Grace Pryde for a Joint Fleet Action/Event, but need to know what other than PVP Interests you?
    edited June 2011
    What are you doing this weekend?
    edited June 2011
    Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!!
    edited June 2011
    Very warm day in the south of England at the moment. Hope everyone is having a good day :)
    edited June 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Nice bit of necro-quoting there Grace, that's from July last year :p
    How did you get hold of that?? lol

Oh! I might have logged out and when I log back in again, I get dropped midway into the thread and not at the end as I have set it up to have as many posts as possible per page! I just assumed I was on the last page!!

Oh well you never know :p
    edited June 2011
    Hey {UFP} I am still around, life has been hectic for me the past few weeks between working my new job at the call center 8am to 4pm, and then transferring colleges (I start classes June 27th from 6pm to 10pm) along with working from home. I still am going to continue to work with Grace Pryde for a Joint Fleet Action/Event, but need to know what other than PVP Interests you?

Sorry Cassanova for being a little quiet this last week and a bit. I ran a few ideas past the guys and have some feedback for you. It's all in the PM. :)

Grace x
    edited June 2011
    lol how random. Hey Cassanova, didn't see you there :p
    edited June 2011
    Sharpkiller was kind enough to update the events calendar on our forum so it's open to public view too. It doesn't always have every STO event on it, but it is a good taster of the stuff that goes on ;)

Join UFP direct at join.ufplanets.com!
    edited June 2011
    Still organising for the Thorpe Park trip this summer, at the end of July. If you're interested, click the banner at the top of the forums :D
    edited June 2011
    I wish I could come but the trains from Glasgow to London are a bit expensive, plus I don't know if I will be working (about to start a work trial), maybe for the fleets 10th birthday ;)
    edited June 2011
    Yea it's a shame some people are unable to travel the distance :(
    edited June 2011
    yeah that is a shame for sure, hopefully we shall get pictures from those who are able to go ;)
    edited June 2011
    Well there's always the possibility of further get together events, and if anybody wanted to organise something themselves in or around where they are, it'd receive our full support.
    edited June 2011
    It's nice to be home! Living out of hotel rooms isn't fun!

G x
    edited June 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    It's nice to be home! Living out of hotel rooms isn't fun!

G x

Yeah I know what you mean, I travel alot for my Job to!. It always nice to be home after a week long trip
    edited June 2011
    And you can't beat sleeping in your own bed! :D
    edited June 2011
    Just dropping to say hello, and wondering how does one go about getting one of these really cool UFP official forum signatures?
    edited June 2011
    Look forward to events sometime soon.
    Ciao
    edited June 2011
    galbock wrote:
    Just dropping to say hello, and wondering how does one go about getting one of these really cool UFP official forum signatures?

Say pretty please to Hathaway