edited January 2011
    Anyone know what will occur?
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Tuesday, I believe.
    edited January 2011
    "What", not when Sharp :p.
    As far as I know it will involve the removal of the old space dock and the introduction of the new one. I think in spite of the fact that Klingon players won't get the chance to blow it up, we will be involved in that encounter.
    In any case, a little mystery adds to the suspense :)
    edited January 2011
    I am also excited to see how they plan to remove the old ESD and replace it. two more days!
    edited January 2011
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited January 2011
    Looking forward to Friday night PVP! :)

x
    edited January 2011
    Might attend tonights Klingon event if im still awake. Been up for 36 hours straight :P
    edited January 2011
    Wish I could have attended, really want to start levelling my Klingon character. However I've been working with Sharpkiller and Neo on our new website and we've taken a significant step forward... and I must say it's looking awesome so far :)
    edited February 2011
    This fleet is fun :eek:
    edited February 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Wish I could have attended, really want to start levelling my Klingon character. However I've been working with Sharpkiller and Neo on our new website and we've taken a significant step forward... and I must say it's looking awesome so far :)

Can't wait to see the new improvements!
    edited February 2011
    Remember to sign roll call everyone :)
    The banner at the top contains a direct link for ease ;)

Also if you have any feedback, comments to improve UFP in any way shape or form, please do fill it out after you sign roll call (it'll take you to the feedback form automatically). It's not mandatory, but don't be afraid to speak up, we're always willing to listen to ideas, and constructive criticism.
    edited February 2011
    Anniversary tomorrow! :D
    edited February 2011
    Admiral's Log, Stardate: 88693.0

Federation Subpace Emergency Transmission to all fleets: As of right now, The Federation has been placed on high alert status. We've been getting intel from Delta Fleet and Section 31 that a massive invasion force is headed towards Earth at low warp. Indications appears to be that the situation could be similar to what happened at Starbase 24.

The Klingon Hegemony is on its way, but also seems likely that the Undine, Cardassians and possibly the Romulans may have also been dragged into the affair. If calculations are correct, the invasion could be going down at 1300 hours or 1pm EST tomorrow.

The Federation president has ordered an immediate evacuation of all non-essential personnel to Starbase 150 and Space Station K-7. Meanwhile, Earth is overseeing the mass exodus of the population as we are trying to help as many people as possible to flee from the impending battle. But such a procedure normally takes 8 weeks to accomplish. Whoever is unable to escape wil have to ride out the storm.

All fleets in the vicinity should keep their personnel informed of any breaking information that comes our way. Ships will be moblized to confront the invasion as it appears that Earth Spacedock seems to be their likely target. Much of this bear some semblence to the incident of Starbase 24.

Admiral Farrior out......
    edited February 2011
    Let the server crashes begin...
    edited February 2011
    Looking forward to what they have for us, but yea server issues might be on the cards.
    edited February 2011
    One more hour... according to Cryptic, till the Attack begins!
    edited February 2011
    Patching is taking absolutely forever!!! So slow today! Grr.

/sulk

G x
    edited February 2011
    Great group gathering for the screenies :D
    edited February 2011
    Patching is taking forever - but im exctied cant wait to start this %86 left
    edited February 2011
    Great group gathering for the screenies :D

Was fab! Hope to see it on here!!

And the impromptu PVP was great fun! Dodgers was my personal nemesis!!!! :p
    edited February 2011
    We had a pretty good gathering today in ESD was good to put characters to names. Had a great time being a joke for Q trying to answer some questions lol.
    edited February 2011
    Was a great gathering on ESD, great to see so many fleet members at one time.

And Grace you have a tough little ship,, but I will have my revenge :p
    edited February 2011
    Yeah it was great to see Dodgers and so glad I patched in time as it took forever!!

I'm not sure it's you who should be looking for revenge but I'll be doing the fleet pvp tomorrow night which seems to be turning into an a weekly fixture which is awesome!! Though I think Adster felt I picked on him but it wasn't intentional!!

Would be great to get a dedicated pvp team together. Now that I know what I'm doing!! Hehe
    edited February 2011
    Hi guys

Thanks to all who could gather with us in the Ship Requisitions room on the new Earth Spacedock. It was fun to see so many of us together in the fleet uniform and something we should try to do again in the future. I think it's safe to say we made quite an impression on others who were in the room at the time :P

http://www.ufplanets.com/ufp/sfo/groupgathering02022011/screenie1.jpg
    http://www.ufplanets.com/ufp/sfo/groupgathering02022011/screenie2.jpg
    http://www.ufplanets.com/ufp/sfo/groupgathering02022011/screenie3.jpg
    http://www.ufplanets.com/ufp/sfo/groupgathering02022011/screenie4.jpg
    http://www.ufplanets.com/ufp/sfo/groupgathering02022011/screenie5.jpg
    edited February 2011
    That was pretty awesome. Good to see so many people. Should try it again sometime
    edited February 2011
    Dang. I look like I'm facing a bit off-center in like 3 of those pictures :(
    edited February 2011
    Join the UFP direct at join.ufplanets.com!
    edited February 2011
    great pics hath :)
    edited February 2011
    Hi guys, can't wait to show you all the new website myself, Sharpkiller and Neo are working on. Just to give those of you who check in at this thread a little more info; there's still a way to go but I'm very excited about the new direction we're taking the website in. Because of the hours required for designing the themes, we'll probably be releasing before the Klingon version is out, but as soon as the Federation theme is done, that'll be my next priority (excited about designing that one :)). I'm also looking forward to delivering a Romulan theme thereafter... should be awesome :D.
    The good thing however is that once the coding work has been done to vBulletin 4 and vBadvanced (our seemless website style plugin), most of the work will be graphical so it should be quicker to put together (at least all the Klingon ranks are done :p).

No dates yet for release, as there are still hurdles to overcome, but we're steadfast in delivering a site of the highest quality, so I promise it'll be worth the wait, and I think you'll agree it's our best work to date. :)

I'll try and update as we proceed.
    edited February 2011
    Hi guys, can't wait to show you all the new website myself, Sharpkiller and Neo are working on. Just to give those of you who check in at this thread a little more info; there's still a way to go but I'm very excited about the new direction we're taking the website in. Because of the hours required for designing the themes, we'll probably be releasing before the Klingon version is out, but as soon as the Federation theme is done, that'll be my next priority (excited about designing that one :)). I'm also looking forward to delivering a Romulan theme thereafter... should be awesome :D.
    The good thing however is that once the coding work has been done to vBulletin 4 and vBadvanced (our seemless website style plugin), most of the work will be graphical so it should be quicker to put together (at least all the Klingon ranks are done :p).

No dates yet for release, as there are still hurdles to overcome, but we're steadfast in delivering a site of the highest quality, so I promise it'll be worth the wait, and I think you'll agree it's our best work to date. :)

I'll try and update as we proceed.

That is very exciting news this is an amazing Fleet