What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
    Sela and her friends, the Klingons nor the Federation will stop us.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming when the Romulan's become Playable
    we can only hope they do not F us over like they did the Klingons, More PVP is not the fix the People
    want but I guess Cryptic really does not care what the people thank.:(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming when the Romulan's become Playable
    we can only hope they do not F us over like they did the Klingons, More PVP is not the fix the People
    want but I guess Cryptic really does not care what the people thank.:(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru fighters of the Empire. Rator III is building, the fleets are building, our presence is building. All we seek now is brave officers to take command of their ships, and drive deep into the enemy formations.

Sela has allowed the Hirogen hunters to help secure our borders from Federation patrols. Now the mongrels advance on us from their newly discovered star systems. The Rihannsu need you.

I have laid aside my Kanar for Kali-Fal, set down my Phaser pistol, for a Disruptor, and stride the decks of a mighty Warbird.

For Donatra.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tonenili wrote:
    Jolan'tru fighters of the Empire. Rator III is building, the fleets are building, our presence is building. All we seek now is brave officers to take command of their ships, and drive deep into the enemy formations.

Sela has allowed the Hirogen hunters to help secure our borders from Federation patrols. Now the mongrels advance on us from their newly discovered star systems. The Rihannsu need you.

I have laid aside my Kanar for Kali-Fal, set down my Phaser pistol, for a Disruptor, and stride the decks of a mighty Warbird.

For Donatra.
    Jolan'tru
    Tonenil, good to see some are stil around.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tonenili wrote:

For Donatra.

Welcome to the Fleet My Friend.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru

Greeting my brothers. I am glad to see the fleet is staying strong in these turbulent times...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Anyone else having trouble accessing the main IRF Forums on Modcraft?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well this Fleet has been awesome to be in. But, we need to get more topics in the other forums to ensure Romulans become the next playable Faction and not just a playble race. I have a bad feeling that Cryptic may try and go Borg, which would be lame and silly. For Donatra!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Anyone else having trouble accessing the main IRF Forums on Modcraft?

I did for weeks, and in the past week I've been able to finally get back into the Modcraft.net system without taking my router out of the LAN here, was odd, not sure if it was a ISP change or something else that caused the problem.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Fvillha wrote: »
    I did for weeks, and in the past week I've been able to finally get back into the Modcraft.net system without taking my router out of the LAN here, was odd, not sure if it was a ISP change or something else that caused the problem.

Tried accessing the Admin Area (ACP) typed in the wrong password and boom next thing I knew couldnt view Modcraft.net or anything at all seems like a wacky security feature, only way around is I reset my DSL modem which grants me a new IP and I was able to get onto Modcraft and typed in the correct password, who knew it was case sensitive lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well this Fleet has been awesome to be in. But, we need to get more topics in the other forums to ensure Romulans become the next playable Faction and not just a playble race. I have a bad feeling that Cryptic may try and go Borg, which would be lame and silly. For Donatra!

So true my Friend and making the Borg a Faction would be Lame and Silly But Cryptic is going to
    what they want and do not care what we thank but I have to give this to Cryptic the Romulan
    star base and ship look great we can only hope that they add more ships to the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It is yet another glorious day in the service of Empress Donatra!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    All hail Donatra! :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Looks over his shoulder, begins to bow expecting to see the Empress.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yes my friends It is yet another glorious day in the service of Empress Donatra! ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Jolan'tru Friends we need to save Taris and our people From the Federation and their lies
    (ps the Taris mission is BS):mad:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Yes my friends It is yet another glorious day in the service of Empress Donatra! ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    All hail Donatra! :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2010