Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fvillha wrote: »
    Has anyone notice Empress Donatra's status in game yet ? (just curious) Hopefully we get to blow Sela away like we do Praetor Tanis (not that it was a good thing).

Not yet. Part of me keeps hoping the devs are saving her for the faction release. Woohoo!! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Greetings Brothers. On a sad note, one of our Fleet mates died in RL. His ingame name was Weed743. Our Fleet, the VKF is holding a memorial service for him this thursday 10pm GMT time on our Homeworld planet Vulcan. He lived in Austrialia, so adjust your time zones to this. We The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet would be honored to have you all come to this event.....

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Any further question you can PM me.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kuhr wrote: »
    Greetings Brothers. On a sad note, one of our Fleet mates died in RL. His ingame name was Weed743. Our Fleet, the VKF is holding a memorial service for him this thursday 10pm GMT time on our Homeworld planet Vulcan. He lived in Austrialia, so adjust your time zones to this. We The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet would be honored to have you all come to this event.....

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Jolan'tru Kuhr I'm sorry to hear that about one of your Fleet mates I will try to be there.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Sad to hear. Unfortunately I will not be able to represent the fleet given I'll be working during that time. I hope the service is well attended and goes as planned.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Greetings IRF. I would like to take this time to thank your Ambassador Khre'Riov Dhiemm Jomar for attending services for one of our fallen fleet member on our home world Vulcan. Live long and prosper my friends....;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Greetings IRF. I would like to take this time to thank your Ambassador Khre'Riov Dhiemm Jomar for attending services for one of our fallen fleet member on our home world Vulcan. Live long and prosper my friends....;)

I'm glad we had representation at the memorial service. I hope all went well.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Allies. I hope all is well. If you ever want to team up in game, don't hesistate to ask. We are always willing to help out an ally.

Kind Regards,

Ambassador Casta Rasa
    Casta Rasa@Casta_Rasa
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Casta_Rasa wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Allies. I hope all is well. If you ever want to team up in game, don't hesistate to ask. We are always willing to help out an ally.

Kind Regards,

Ambassador Casta Rasa
    Casta Rasa@Casta_Rasa

Jolan'tru Admiral Rasa I look forward to flying with you in game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    DeRhamme wrote: »

bump for the IRF !!! ...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daganick wrote:
    bump for the IRF !!! ...

Thanks my Klingon friend.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Daganick wrote:
    bump for the IRF !!! ...

Yes thanks brother! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It is yet another glorious day in the service of Empress Donatra!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    .Spartan wrote: »
    It is yet another glorious day in the service of Empress Donatra!

It truly is My Friend ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    It truly is My Friend ;)

No doubt brother! :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It is yet another mightly day to serve Empress Donatra!
    Are you up for the challenge?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru DeHramme, and others that serve the Emperess Donatra.

The Jevonite Order is watching quietly from across the shadows of our former glory, but we know as do you the Federation days of oppressing our peoples is comming to a close.

It is now as we begin to amass our materials for war, that is so graciously being provided for us by the Mongrels.... Never did acquire a taste for that rancid drink Bloodwine however, that the Jevonites wish to reach out to our Romulan allies and see if our interests are still along a similar path.

DeHramme, and IRF good to see you still about,and that your fleet is going well. In the past we had some interesting RP's and I'd like to invite any who wish to our boards at ---> www.gamers-domain.us

The notorious Legate Nador is planing an upcomming RP thread, that will cross factions in story, and we'd greatly enjoy any members of the IRF who wish to partake in the Romulan perspective.
    If you do decide to join us, simply register as IRF-<insert name> so you can be quickly processed with access to the RP section.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tonenili wrote:
    Jolan'tru DeRhamme, and others that serve the Emperess Donatra.

The Jevonite Order is watching quietly from across the shadows of our former glory, but we know as do you the Federation days of oppressing our peoples is comming to a close.

It is now as we begin to amass our materials for war, that is so graciously being provided for us by the Mongrels.... Never did acquire a taste for that rancid drink Bloodwine however, that the Jevonites wish to reach out to our Romulan allies and see if our interests are still along a similar path.

DeRhamme, and IRF good to see you still about,and that your fleet is going well. In the past we had some interesting RP's and I'd like to invite any who wish to our boards at ---> www.gamers-domain.us

The notorious Legate Nador is planing an upcomming RP thread, that will cross factions in story, and we'd greatly enjoy any members of the IRF who wish to partake in the Romulan perspective.
    If you do decide to join us, simply register as IRF-<insert name> so you can be quickly processed with access to the RP section.

Jolan'tru thank you I will try to be there and I will also make a post on the IRF's Forums to see if some
    would like to join the RP
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The IRF is simply growing by leaps and bounds. I would have never though there was so many Romulan supports active in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tonenili wrote:

Joluan Tru Tonenili, thanks for you're invite. I believe we have a few RPers interested in participating.
  • Options
    edited March 2010