Install Arc
Options

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people

All hail Donatra! :cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my freinds !
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Guervic wrote:
    Jolan'tru my freinds !

Jolan'tru friend. We hope all is well for you.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan friend's the time is coming (when the Romulans become Playable) to take back our Empire From Sela, She is evil and must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan friend's the time is coming (when the Romulans become Playable) to take back our Empire From Sela, She is evil and must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my RomuluSngan allies,
    The Jevonite Order will not allow the Federation conspiracy to bury your struggle for free rule of your empire four star systems deep.

Keep the faith, detrmination, and the fighting spirit alive and we shall accompany you to Rator III when Donatra sits in power at Rihan. We may even be able to bring a few bottles of Kali-fal for the celebration.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Tonenili wrote:
    Jolan'tru my RomuluSngan allies,
    The Jevonite Order will not allow the Federation conspiracy to bury your struggle for free rule of your empire four star systems deep.

Keep the faith, detrmination, and the fighting spirit alive and we shall accompany you to Rator III when Donatra sits in power at Rihan. We may even be able to bring a few bottles of Kali-fal for the celebration.

We thought the Federation would Help us in this time of need But oh well we know who are our
    true allies are and we the Romulan People will keep on fighting for our free will.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters We thought the Federation would Help us in this time of need But thats not the case, we the Romulan People will keep on fighting for our free will and we will take back what is ours.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru
    Hows things going? I.ll be there in 15mins

STO :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters We thought the Federation would Help us in this time of need But thats not the case, we the Romulan People will keep on fighting for our free will and we will take back what is ours.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
    Sela and her friends, the Klingons nor the Federation will stop us.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    DeRhamme wrote: »

Jolan'tru my friends. This is good news!

A friendly bump!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Casta_Rasa wrote: »
    Jolan'tru my friends. This is good news!

A friendly bump!

Jolan'tru Costa Rasa I hope is well with you and your Fleet and thanks for the Bump
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hello
    ever body:D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010