edited January 2012
    Just a little bump for an old ally.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru, my esteemed allies and fellow glactic antagonists :D
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru,

Your junior officers are failing you, thank goodness for the alliance with the Jevonite Order or else you'd have made it to the third page.

I have the Jevonite Order page up now and you can proceed to create an embassy if so desired.
    edited January 2012

Indeed...one can only hope...I figure the best most optimistic date would be 3rd STO anniversary...but probably more like the 4th.

However, I really don't understand the logic in it, as I really think have a bare bone faction for all 5 major factions (Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, & Dominion) would be the best way to go. Players can keep themselves busy in the foundry until they slowly build each decade over the next decade. It would also make PvP much more interesting, have different factions rather then the current Klingon vs fed, or fed vs fed, and for a "new challenge" klingon vs klingon...:rolleyes:
    edited January 2012
    with my luck, 2012 will be the year that the Cardassians do the unthinkable.......lower ourselves to join the Federation. It is the easy way out and yet another item to purchase in the C-store.

be warey of those bringing gifts my friend..they may go even easier and place my allied Rommies with the Klinks. You do notice they lowered themselves to allow unhonorable Naussicans and Orions in their halls of honor.
    edited January 2012
    with my luck, 2012 will be the year that the Cardassians do the unthinkable.......lower ourselves to join the Federation. It is the easy way out and yet another item to purchase in the C-store.

be warey of those bringing gifts my friend..they may go even easier and place my allied Rommies with the Klinks. You do notice they lowered themselves to allow unhonorable Naussicans and Orions in their halls of honor.

Let's hope both our factions remain stand alone playable factions for sometime down the line. I have heard both rumours, one I idea was to split the great Romulan faction, so that it no longer exists, with half the Romulans siding with the Federation, and the other the Klingons. After much feedback from players not wanting this, it sounds like the Romulan faction will remain a stand alone playable faction.

Could you imagine though, both are factions being under the flag of the Klingons or Federation banners, mainly due to not wanting to spend enough time creating a stand alone faction? Ugh, my stomach turns thinking about such a "Star Trek" universe.
    edited January 2012
    Alextar wrote:
    Let's hope both our factions remain stand alone playable factions for sometime down the line. I have heard both rumours, one I idea was to split the great Romulan faction, so that it no longer exists, with half the Romulans siding with the Federation, and the other the Klingons. After much feedback from players not wanting this, it sounds like the Romulan faction will remain a stand alone playable faction.

Could you imagine though, both are factions being under the flag of the Klingons or Federation banners, mainly due to not wanting to spend enough time creating a stand alone faction? Ugh, my stomach turns thinking about such a "Star Trek" universe.

The TNG episode made it appear as though the Cardassians had the superior torture, BUT maybe Cryptic has outclassed even our renown. Just the thought of placing either of our people under such circumstances keeps me up at night and waking in cold sweats. I am now becoming paranoid that Starfleet Officers are following me in RL and I duck everytime a light is turned on because of my fear of phasers.

It is so gruelling thinking the unthinkable " THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS"
    edited January 2012
    The TNG episode made it appear as though the Cardassians had the superior torture, BUT maybe Cryptic has outclassed even our renown. Just the thought of placing either of our people under such circumstances keeps me up at night and waking in cold sweats. I am now becoming paranoid that Starfleet Officers are following me in RL and I duck everytime a light is turned on because of my fear of phasers.

It is so gruelling thinking the unthinkable " THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS"

It's true, now that that I think back to the reports from the Tal-Shiar...your people are more brutal with interrogation, which is understandable, as one needs to use whatever means they have, when they lack experience in convincing the enemy to tell the truth.
    edited January 2012
    Alextar wrote:
    It's true, now that that I think back to the reports from the Tal-Shiar...your people are more brutal with interrogation, which is understandable, as one needs to use whatever means they have, when they lack experience in convincing the enemy to tell the truth.

We don't torture for information; its just fun and we raise our kids on it like you raise yours on cartoons.
    edited January 2012
    Romulans do not raise their kids on cartoons, although we know what they are...seriously, were do you get your information from...the Federation?
    edited January 2012
    Bumping us to the top...
    edited January 2012
    Bumping...
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru my Romulan Allies,

If any of your members are interested; I have started an RP involving the Romulan Reconstruction Force in Cardassia. The title was misspelled "Alterior Motives" rather than "Ulterior Motives", but please forgive me as Cardassians don't see well in the dark.

Hope all is well for you in game and I've reached lvl 22; so 3 more to go before opening up the Klingon faction for the Order.
    edited January 2012
    Jolan'tru

Good evening IRF, see you tomorrow.
    edited January 2012
    Good morning IRF, happy hunting...
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru

A bump for my deviously wicked scheming allies. :D
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru

A bump for my deviously wicked scheming allies. :D

Thank you...
    edited January 2012
    Keeping the IRF where they belong, on the top.
    edited January 2012
    Jolan'tru, Rihannsu. Shame I never seem to be in the game at the same time as the rest of you. :p
    edited February 2012
    Indeed...one day.;)
    edited February 2012
    While you all are on; look me up

Fed

Nador Ekoor@Zejak (Lt. Commander)

Marritza@Zejak (Commander)

Klingon

Marritza Nador@Zejak (Commander)
    edited February 2012
    I'll try and do that next time...
    edited February 2012
    Jolan Tru

Just keeping up with the allied bumps. Seems like the Cardassians are more active on your site than most of the fleet? Why did they cloak, I took a shower.
    edited February 2012
    Thanks, I'll look you up when I get off work today. Taev@Colonel_Taev here.
    edited February 2012
    Allied bump to prevent further super novas. :D
    edited February 2012
    And another bump. :cool:
    edited February 2012
    thank you all for the bumps.
    edited February 2012
    Jolan Tru

My friends, keep up the good fight. But you could have chosen a better ally (Undine?? Really).

The impossible we spoke of last week, the unthinkable, and undesirable topic of the future of Cardassia may be coming.

With the new release; the Cardassian True Way will need to find an ally. Which of these two are truely the lesser of two evils in the eyes of a Cardassian.

1. The Dominion which tried to exterminate the entire Cardassian population?

2. The Federation which has neglected to uphold their responsibilities to the peace treaty they signed. We stood down our military, that was our part...they allowed the Alphas to take Devos 2 which NOW the Jem Hadar have a Ketracel White facility already waiting for them.

I foresee our illustrious creators pushing to merge our fair people into the Federation and creating a Romulan faction in the future. Live Free and Strong my friends.

:(
    When the sun come back
    When the first quail calls
    Then the time is come
    To Follow the drinkin' gourd

Follow the drinkin' gourd,
    For the Romulans wait to carry us to freedom
    Follow the drinkin gourd
    edited February 2012
    Jolan'tru guys just hopped on to say Hi.