test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Jolan'tru everyone I hope everyone is having fun with season 5.
    edited December 2011
    Very disappointed in Criptic for not creating a playable Romulan Faction by now. We have seen a huge number of people lose interest in the game and drift off to something else. Get off your butts and stop with all the TRIBBLE stuff and add the fricking romulans like your customers said in the freaking poll!
    edited December 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited December 2011
    Faubion wrote:
    Very disappointed in Criptic for not creating a playable Romulan Faction by now. We have seen a huge number of people lose interest in the game and drift off to something else. Get off your butts and stop with all the TRIBBLE stuff and add the fricking romulans like your customers said in the freaking poll!

Jolan'tru Faubion I feel your pain as slow as they are to get something done so we may not see them for a long time. :(
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure the poll is true, and Cryptic will ad the Romulan faction, as the third playable faction in STO. Unfortunately, the time line was never agreed upon, or mentioned. So, what we as gamers might like to see as an 3-6 month process....might be a decade for Cryptic...
    edited December 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    I'm sure the poll is true, and Cryptic will ad the Romulan faction, as the third playable faction in STO. Unfortunately, the time line was never agreed upon, or mentioned. So, what we as gamers might like to see as an 3-6 month process....might be a decade for Cryptic...

Well said my friend to bad that is how Cryptic works more bs for the C store and no real endgame.
    edited December 2011
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra and to help banish the HIrogen from our space, If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at http://romulanstarempire.com/
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited January 2012
    Here's another pallet load of kegs of Ale for all to enjoy while we wait. with a few rounds of ale anything seems possible. :) (burp)
    edited January 2012
    Jolan'tru my fair and equitable Romulan friends. I have just found you a new member, you can thank the Cardassian with a bottle of Kanar later.
    edited January 2012
    I recommended and I've provided you the name...NOW its your turn to make contact...have fun Romies.

mendakthethird
    edited January 2012
    Im new to the game, but being a Romulan, I wish to reclaim our great empire! But how do I join?
    edited January 2012
    Go to this site and see if anyone is there.

http://romulanstarempire.com/
    edited January 2012
    Jolan'tru

The site is refreshing...now if only there was a new third faction as well...like the Romulans.
    edited January 2012
    Good morning IRF members, and welcome to all those who would join us in the way of D'era!
    edited January 2012
    Alextar wrote:
    Jolan'tru

The site is refreshing...now if only there was a new third faction as well...like the Romulans.

hhhhmmmm and Cardassian. Together we would certainly liven up the galaxy...as it is, its a little

tamed
    edited January 2012
    hhhhmmmm and Cardassian. Together we would certainly liven up the galaxy...as it is, its a little

tamed

I thought your people were deceived into a lull of peace after the Dominion War? What's next, becoming the next race to join under the Federation Banner of "all good intentions"? Do not fear through, soon the way of D'era will bring peace to the entire galaxy once achieved!
    edited January 2012
    The D-7 cruiser...a piece of work.
    edited January 2012
    Alextar wrote:
    I thought your people were deceived into a lull of peace after the Dominion War? What's next, becoming the next race to join under the Federation Banner of "all good intentions"? Do not fear through, soon the way of D'era will bring peace to the entire galaxy once achieved!

Do you mean she who covorts with the Undine??? That alliance is like a mouse asking a cat to carry it across the street. Poor mouse.

Unlike the others; we are biding our time. Our Obsidian Order? some are in the Federation now gaining and supplying new technology. Those who are short sited run crazy like Klingons calling themselves the True Way. Soon enough they will die out and the true revolution can begin.
    edited January 2012
    Do you mean she who covorts with the Undine??? That alliance is like a mouse asking a cat to carry it across the street. Poor mouse.

Unlike the others; we are biding our time. Our Obsidian Order? some are in the Federation now gaining and supplying new technology. Those who are short sited run crazy like Klingons calling themselves the True Way. Soon enough they will die out and the true revolution can begin.

We at the Tal Shiar will be waiting and watching for such a day. Your people showed great prospect, once before, in teaming with our great Empire to rid the galaxy of the Dominion, unfortunately, we ourselves were deceived by the shape shifters, ...ultimately ending in the demise of both out fleets. However, this was only a mild setback, compared to your people's ultimate betrayal, of willingly siding with the Dominion.

Some say your people got what they deserved, for being the backstabbers they really are. As for myself, I chose to believe that your people were merely...misguided.

When your fleet finally establishes itself, and is able to send the first ship out of drydock, sometime in the next 6 years we at the tal-Shiar guesstimate, send us a subspace message if you wish to work together. Or better yet, just assign one of your ships to one of our operatives working along side you, within your organization, whatever you decide to call yourselves then, Obsidian Order, True Way...whatever suits your fancy. We will be there...working along side you, if nothing else, that you can be assured.
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru, fellow Rihannsu! :cool:
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru

My Romulan friends, he who has been underground covertly operating within the Federation is back. We the Cardassian new yet unknown regime look forward to a strong alliance upon both of our culture's return. What most in the Quadrant's don't realize; the strength of our people comes from our ability to wait for the appropriate time and place to initiate our assaults. We also have developed the strongest covert operations (not counting shapeshifters) of all factions in space and second to none.

Enjoy your overt attacks, we will be there soon enough and then our forces will join to make the galaxy quake.
    edited January 2012
    Jolan'tru Nador Ekoor its good see your posts on here, I been in the Galaxy far far away ( playing SWTOR)
    and I pop on STO at lest once a weeek to see how things are going so untill I can play a Real Romulan
    I'm not going to be in game that much.
    edited January 2012
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Jolan'tru Nador Ekoor its good see your posts on here, I been in the Galaxy far far away ( playing SWTOR)
    and I pop on STO at lest once a weeek to see how things are going so untill I can play a Real Romulan
    I'm not going to be in game that much.

My friend, you disappoint me. With the superior intellect of our peoples and our famed covert forces, we can continue to play the game and be who we are. Although it pains me, the Jevonite Order is back in business and covertly operating within Starfleet gathering our resources and technology like a bunch of earth creatures I believe their called Squirts or Squarrells. I hear they gather food that lasts them an entire winter. You don't have to fly a Warbird to be a Romulan, it is the spirit that makes you who you are not the shell.

(Yuk Star Wars..I tried it didn't like it, but that is where my fleet went. We broke apart because they knew STO wouldn't have Cardassians anytime soon.)
    edited January 2012
    Jolan Tru

My Romulan friends, he who has been underground covertly operating within the Federation is back. We the Cardassian new yet unknown regime look forward to a strong alliance upon both of our culture's return. What most in the Quadrant's don't realize; the strength of our people comes from our ability to wait for the appropriate time and place to initiate our assaults. We also have developed the strongest covert operations (not counting shapeshifters) of all factions in space and second to none.

Enjoy your overt attacks, we will be there soon enough and then our forces will join to make the galaxy quake.

Your statement is correct, from your people's perspective. Although my colleagues at the Tal-Shiar have stated I should not tell you this, I told them you are a friend who we will collaborate more with in the future, but even if not, there is little your people can do about the objective truth. But in this galaxy, other then shape-shifters, the Tal-Shiar is the most informed intelligence agency. Anything different, is what we have lead your people to believe, for the purpose of our great empire, and the way of D'era!
    edited January 2012
    Good morning IRF Fleet.
    edited January 2012
    My friend, you disappoint me. With the superior intellect of our peoples and our famed covert forces, we can continue to play the game and be who we are. Although it pains me, the Jevonite Order is back in business and covertly operating within Starfleet gathering our resources and technology like a bunch of earth creatures I believe their called Squirts or Squarrells. I hear they gather food that lasts them an entire winter. You don't have to fly a Warbird to be a Romulan, it is the spirit that makes you who you are not the shell.

(Yuk Star Wars..I tried it didn't like it, but that is where my fleet went. We broke apart because they knew STO wouldn't have Cardassians anytime soon.)

Its all good my friend I love SWTOR the story line is great something STO does not have
    and I'm playing an Imperial Agent it feels like I'm playing a Tal-Shiar Agent and I can't
    get at on STO.
    edited January 2012
    keeping the IRF where it rightfully belongs...on the top!
    edited January 2012
    Good evening IRF...
    edited January 2012
    Good morning IRF members.

To all loyal Romulans, excepting applications now, if you wish to see the way of D'era.
    edited January 2012
    Good evening IRF...