test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at http://romulanstarempire.com/
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited August 2011
    Good evening IRF...
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF, and good day...
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru IRF, it has come to the fleets attention that you will soon be on your way with your own ships this is very good news indeed! As allies let me be the first to say it will be a great day when you fly your own ships out of space dock and have the chance to fight against the terrors waiting in deep space.
    edited August 2011
    Stone_Loki wrote:
    Jolan'Tru IRF, it has come to the fleets attention that you will soon be on your way with your own ships this is very good news indeed! As allies let me be the first to say it will be a great day when you fly your own ships out of space dock and have the chance to fight against the terrors waiting in deep space.

Jolan'tru Stone Loki and thank you.
    edited August 2011
    Stone_Loki wrote:

Yes, those Federation Starbases are pesky, are they not? (J/K)
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru Alextar. Thank you for the visit. :D
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru Alextar. Thank you for the visit. :D

In my job description...keep tabs on our ancestors.
    edited August 2011
    Hello There IRF
    I thought I would visit and say hello to you all, I don't know a great deal about Romulans being somewhat new to both the game and Star Trek it's self, however my Hubby is re-educating me via DS9 nightly marathons at the moment.

However I was most upset to see you had slipped to the second page, so I couldn't be having with that, I am a creature of habit. So here's a friendly poke, to get you where you belong!

Sarah
    edited August 2011
    Hello There IRF
    I thought I would visit and say hello to you all, I don't know a great deal about Romulans being somewhat new to both the game and Star Trek it's self, however my Hubby is re-educating me via DS9 nightly marathons at the moment.

However I was most upset to see you had slipped to the second page, so I couldn't be having with that, I am a creature of habit. So here's a friendly poke, to get you where you belong!

Sarah

Jolan'Tru Ensign Sarah,

Thank you for boosting our Communication link,..every once and a while it happens that we move down the ranks, in this communication. However, saying that we are a Romulan fleet in a Federation Faction's communication page...were not doing to badly!

One Day we will have our own Romulan Faction Page, and we will be steady on page one. But until that day, thanks for keeping us noticed in the Federation section! We will remember 12th Fleet fondly for this...
    edited August 2011
    IRF, keeping us where we belong, at the top...even if it is a StarFleet Faction...
    edited August 2011
    Good evening IRF...
    edited August 2011
    Good morning IRF...
    edited August 2011
    IRF...are you out there?
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at http://romulanstarempire.com/
    IRF Video
    edited August 2011
    back from another night in the galaxy...
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF,

Another morning, another day...
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for the save EmeraldSpider, hate to fall the crack in the Universe that Nero wormhole made. ;)
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru IRF I see that some more communication boosting is neccessary I will endevour to do so...
    lets hope that the gods of Cryptic on high finally give you your very own faction!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

For now happy space travels!

Ensign Sarah!
    edited August 2011
    Indeed, that would be great if we could see ourselves and our ships, EmeraldSpider, maybe one day...
    edited August 2011
    Romulans, where are you?
    edited August 2011
    Alextar it seems they are hiding tonight, possibly in response to Cryptic not adding your most esteemed race to the game yet!!

That or they are busy living it up in party central and cracking open the crates of Romulan Ale.......

Hey Alextar why are we still here...I suggest we go find the party, it is Friday night!!! <wink>

Sarah!
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru IRF, Alextar you sly Romulan you! (looks up at Sarah's post) :cool:
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru my Romulan comrades...it looks like your signal is weakening, allow me to bolster it somewhat so other romulans looking for a home can find you!!

Sarah :)
    edited August 2011
    No party here, just upgrading a warbird for the Commander of the Empire (my wife wants 2 rooms painted), and preparing 3 drones for the academy (teens for school next week). :rolleyes:
    edited August 2011
    Alextar it seems they are hiding tonight, possibly in response to Cryptic not adding your most esteemed race to the game yet!!

That or they are busy living it up in party central and cracking open the crates of Romulan Ale.......

Hey Alextar why are we still here...I suggest we go find the party, it is Friday night!!! <wink>

Sarah!

Party...we leave that for you Federation folk, we have more important things to do...like get our ships out of dry dock...but if you want, you can talk via subspace over a bottle of Romulan wine, that is I can...you'll have todrink some sorta poorman's earth wine...my apologies.
    edited August 2011
    Good evening IRF...
    edited August 2011
    IRF Video
    edited August 2011
    Good morning IRF...
    edited August 2011
    Party...we leave that for you Federation folk, we have more important things to do...like get our ships out of dry dock...but if you want, you can talk via subspace over a bottle of Romulan wine, that is I can...you'll have todrink some sorta poorman's earth wine...my apologies

Ahhh Alextar!!! but while I cannot share your Romulan Wine, I do have some fabulous home made peanut cookies so I won't weep too hard!! <wink>

Sarah