test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Lotus Fleet=/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Admiral level event in 15 minutes:
    Ker'rat War Zone / Into the Fray (PvPvE) -- Meet At: Eta Eridani Sector Block - Ker'rat System and Teamspeak

Join us for some fun!
    edited July 2010
    Friendly Fleet Bump :)
    edited July 2010
    Fleet Meeting at 10:30 PM EST

Welcome our new Operations XO!
    edited July 2010
    Thank you Admiral Niomo! We had a great turn out for the promotion ceremony last nite, and I would just like to thank everyone who came out!
    edited July 2010
    Congrats, Admiral Wallace! It was a great event. I look forward to more of those.
    edited July 2010
    Lotus fleet members, please check out the job listing within the fleet. There are many exciting career opportunities just waiting for your application!

You can view the thread in the Lotus Fleet Forums.
    edited July 2010
    Congrats, Admiral Wallace! Now, you too can get many PMs from a certain forum admin. Better reconfigure your PM box to hold more PMs from me. :p
    edited July 2010
    I finally found something useful in the C Store......golden tribble!

Now I need that all important mini skirt:eek: hehe

Fleet meeting today at 4 pm EST.
    edited July 2010
    how is the recruitment going on here guys?
    edited July 2010
    recruitment goes on as it should...though it hits resistance when the game isnt as great as it could be :(
    edited July 2010
    BenSmith wrote: »
    I finally found something useful in the C Store......golden tribble!

Now I need that all important mini skirt:eek: hehe

Fleet meeting today at 4 pm EST.

That's the Rivera tribble. :) It is indeed nice--+1 to regen, resist, and damage.
    edited July 2010
    Hello, fellow Lotus Fleet members. Now that I have returned from my hiatus, I look forward to catching up with you all very soon!

neukdan
    edited July 2010
    Hey to all u Lotus Buds!!!!!!!!! :D
    edited July 2010
    This is Lieutenant Week in Lotus Fleet, and tonight's activity is "Defend the Sirius Sector" starting at 11pm EDT. This is designed for lower level alts, but all are welcome. PM me if you'd like to join us!
    edited July 2010
    Greetings!

Today we are continuing our Lieutenant Week activities. We will patrol the Risa Sector.
    We will meet at: Sirius Sector Block - Tazi System
    Date and Time: July 22, 9 PM EDT / GMT

Afterward, maybe we can get some shore leave on Risa! There are some great cliffs to climb there! (Ms. Onasi, do you still have those pictures from last trip?)

Hope to see a bunch there!

neukdan

PS. For those without a fun, professional, capable Fleet, there is room for all who are interested! Come see what we are about at www.LotusFleet.com!
    edited July 2010
    Hello Fellow Lotus-Fleeters, and other STO fans!

I thought I would take a moment to draw everyone's attention to an outstanding piece of literary work. It is now very apparent that we have within the Lotus Fleet some outstanding talent in the area of fictional writing. The members of the fleet have been compiling a thread that tells a story based on Fleet characters, in the Star Trek universe.

I would strongly suggest that each and every one of you follow the link below to read this story, which could very well pass for a screen play of a future Star Trek movie! (Yes, I am playing it up a bit, but it really is better writing than some REAL Star Trek movie scripts...)

http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7524

Best wishes to all, and to all- a happy flight!

neukdan

(Ok, I need to change my character from a Vulcan to something else... I just show WAY too much emotion!!):D
    edited July 2010
    Hows it going Lotus??? Hope y'all are doin' ok. ;)
    edited July 2010
    greetngs to the distinguished officers of Knights Templar Fleet.

Hope you will enjoy Season 2!
    edited July 2010
    Greetings all!

Is there any among you who could report to us how the Tribble Test Weekend went?

Also, we would love to hear your thoughts about how this newest release suits you. Do you like the improvements?

Anxiously awaiting your thoughts,

neukdan

P.S. Need a great Fleet? Join us at www.LotusFleet.com , enroll in Starfleet Academy, and find your place among the stars!
    edited July 2010
    Wow! This must be a HUGE update to STO. I have high-speed DSL service, and I have been downloading for over an hour now. Yet, despite my speed, I am only 50% of the way through the download process! This RAISES MY HOPES A BIT FOR THE NEW UPDATE. In my wait, I have read a post or two about this new season, and I am happy to see that there is an effort to provide new experiences for my Admiral account. As much as I like to see things go "pop" with my big, bad ship, there is only so many hours that you can take of doing the same ole thing, over and over... I am hoping for something new to do, like diplomacy! (That is supposedly in there as well!!)

My fingers are crossed.
    edited July 2010
    It IS in there... as well as new missions, new exploration scanning mimigame, dabo minigame at DS9, ship interiors (not functional but fun to roam in... at least it's a start), a new gameplay sector with new fleet action (including Fluidic Space), some tweaked graphics (now ships have flashing positionning lights), new Admiral skills, Tier 5 Intrepid (with armor), Galaxy (with saucer separation) and Defiant (with cloak)...

Although I still have to find how to do the diplomatic stuff... the Ambassador is in Admiral Quinn's office and give some explanations... but barely any mission at all (yet) and how to get involved is really not clear at all...

Well, the company is named Cryptic after all, not Clear and Obvious...

They should build in a compass and directional aid as in City of Heroes (their first game) instead of stupid bobbing icons over twenty toons' heads dispersed all across the board. This is supposed to be the 25th century after all. They could call it a transponder or tricorder or scanner and combine it with the current detection use instead of this childish blue ring and white beam indistinguishable over white floors...

Lots of good things already... but still a lot missing yet. But this Season 2 is really good.
    edited July 2010
    Hello!

Hope everyone is having a blast while exploring the new release! Sorry to not post a huge thing here, but I have to get back to the game!!!:D
    edited August 2010
    Greetings!

This week don't miss Lotus Fleet's Lt. Commander week, beginning tomorrow! If you are past the (Monumentally huge) update for season two, then join the fleet in this week's events.

For those who do not know, Lotus Fleet does much more than just blow up ships in STO. We also have a very active "role-playing" wing, an online arcade, and recently we added an expansion into other online sites, the latest being Steam! This week we also have an "Alien Swarm" event on that site! See http://www.lotusfleet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7647 for more info!

Happy (warp signature)trails, everyone!

neukdan
    edited August 2010
    Good day, folks!

This weekend is the annual "Welcome Back" weekend, where former subscribers will be able to play for free. Cryptic hopes (as do I) that the changes and updates will lure a few people into renewing their membership.

I hope that I see some former players from Lotus Fleet on here this weekend, so that they can meet the new members and reconnect with the old friends they have left behind. I sincerely hope that we have a busy weekend online, with ships stacked from one end of the quadrant to the other!

See you out there!

neukdan

PS- Anyone wish to join our great Fleet? We'd love to have you! www.LotusFleet.com
    (Our Starfleet Academy is worth your time, even if you already HAVE a fleet.)
    edited August 2010
    Greeting from the Lotus Fleet Academy,

Today, Tuesday, August 10th, 2010. Lotus Fleet Academy proudly announces the graduation of the following Cadets.

Name: Terry White (TIGGERII)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Tactical/Security (Tactical)

Name: Snowfire K'Leysha` (Snowfire)
    FIELD OF STUDY: Science (Gravitational Theory and Subspace Mechanics )

Congratulations to the recent Cadets.
    edited August 2010
    Greetings Lotus! Just a friendly bump from 7th Fleet!
    edited August 2010
    Thank you Sir. Hope 7th Fleet is actively enjoying the latest season 2 expansion!
    edited August 2010
    Join Lotus Fleet in celebrating Gene Roddenberry's Birthday (clicky)!

Happy Birthday, Gene!
    edited August 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited August 2010
    After a 2 week break for summer, we are returning to normal activity next week! Our event planners have been working hard to bring the fleet together for fun activities.

Our Fleet Activities Director, evshell18, announced that starting August 30th, we will be having "Commander week". The events throughout the week will focus on Commander level quests and missions. We have had rank-specific weeks in the past, and they've proven to be very popular and a whole lot of fun. People of any rank are welcome to participate, of course, but the week will benefit your commander level characters more than anything else.

Join us on August 30th for the following event to kick off the week:
    Patrol Sierra Sector (Patrol Mission)
    Meet At: Alpha Centauri Sector Block - Terrh System
    Date and Time*: Monday, August 30 @ 9 PM EDT

All are welcome to join in the fun, of course!