test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sticky UI and Lag

Since the recent patch I've been struggling with the game by and large. The UI is sticky and I often times need to mash my mouse button many times before it realises I'm asking it to do something, the same when I'm using my keyboard to activate powers and abilities or movement (Space and Ground) and it gets worse the longer I play the game.
I'm also finding that lag is affecting the game also. The entire game will freezer for a few seconds but when it starts doing that it won't stop and again gets progressively worse the longer I play. Its starting to impact my enjoyment of the game.

I will reiterate it has only started since the recent patch and is only happening inside of STO. Other games are working perfectly normally.

Any suggestions for attempted fixes on my side or is this a server issue? (Also apologies if this is in the wrong area of the forum).
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• drewby2312312312drewby2312312312 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hang fire. I may have fixed it. Arc Launcher seemed to be the issue. I've launched the game through Steam and problem solved!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,757 Community Moderator
    thread /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch