test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Miranda: Antares and Resolute skins

reverus677reverus677 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Would it be possible to put the Antares and Resolute skins up for purchase in the Z-Store?
I was unable, due to family problems at the time, to get the Resolute skin and the Antares skin is, apparently, not even available on the Xbox.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,290 Arc User
    edited April 27
    reverus677 wrote: »
    ...the Antares skin is, apparently, not even available on the Xbox.
    The Antares is unique to the PC given that Star Trek: Infinite is a PC game and the codes to unlock the Antares skin only work on the PC.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • reverus677reverus677 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > The Antares is unique to the PC given that Star Trek: Infinite is a PC game and the codes to unlock the Antares skin only work on the PC.

But I MUST have them for my Miranda collection!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    Would it be possible to put the Antares and Resolute skins up for purchase in the Z-Store?
    I was unable, due to family problems at the time, to get the Resolute skin and the Antares skin is, apparently, not even available on the Xbox.

For the price they are asking, I'm happy with my Default setting Resolute. and since no one uses it, I end up looking unique in the universe.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    Would it be possible to put the ... Resolute skin up for purchase in the Z-Store?
    It's coming back on PC, so hopefully it'll come to Console too.
    https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11569097
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    edited May 23
    > @inferiority said:
    > It's coming back on PC, so hopefully it'll come to Console too.
    > https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11569097

I hope so.

That and another issue I have with the Antares variant NOT being available for the Xbox is the fact that the game says it’s available for purchase in the Z-Store when at the Fed ship vendor. It’s like Cryptic is teasing console players.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,396 Community Moderator
    As I don't play console I can't say anything about that... but I could ask Kael if he knows about that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jstooch#9690 jstooch Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Can anyone tell me how to claim the Resolute in STO.
    I thought I checked everywhere but maybe I missed somthing .
    Thanks
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,705 Community Moderator
    threads /merged
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    ok so i go to the store and it says i can only claim it once per account.. it's a charactetr only unlock? the skin is not available for my Reliant
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • splattysplatty Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Yeah its under promos, and seems to be auto claimed. Its under Centaur Refit. Once applied you need to reenter the ship tailor for it to work.
    And just checked, its account wide.

tgjc4woubaij.png
    It's in the Promotions tab.
    nixie50 wrote: »
    ok so i go to the store and it says i can only claim it once per account.. it's a charactetr only unlock? the skin is not available for my Reliant
    It's an account-wide skin unlock.
    If "Centaur Refit" is not available for your Miranda-type ships, try a relog.
    splatty wrote: »
    ...seems to be auto claimed.
    No, but this isn't the first time it's been on giveaway so you likely claimed it last year when the game was released.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    To clarify, a player who doesn't have the costume previously can simply claim it as a promotion? Or do they have to purchase Resurgence via Steam to grab a key code to use in the ARC Launcher? Promo is vague on that point.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,744 Arc User
    edited May 24
    psiameese wrote: »
    To clarify, a player who doesn't have the costume previously can simply claim it as a promotion? Or do they have to purchase Resurgence via Steam to grab a key code to use in the ARC Launcher? Promo is vague on that point.

On PC it is in the promo tab of the cstore where you can just claim it for free. It does not require a code from Steam, that code is for a Federation Elite Starter Pack and as far as I can see has nothing to do with the Centaur refit skin. I have no idea where (or even if) it is on console since I have never had one.
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    On PC it is in the promo tab of the cstore where you can just claim it for free. It does not require a code from Steam, that code is for a Federation Elite Starter Pack and as far as I can see has nothing to do with the Centaur refit skin. I have no idea where (or even if) it is on console since I have never had one.

So this was a cross-promotion via News Page for the most part. No purchase required. With the freebie costume just handed out in celebration. Without any linking required by the players. Which is refreshing. I never wanted a Steam account. Years ago if I wanted a STO promo item at that time, I had to jump through Steam account creation and then linking to my ARC account. A bit convoluted, IMO. But I managed.

(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
    It's in the Promotions tab.
    nixie50 wrote: »
    It's an account-wide skin unlock.
    If "Centaur Refit" is not available for your Miranda-type ships, try a relog.
    splatty wrote: »
    ...seems to be auto claimed.
    No, but this isn't the first time it's been on giveaway so you likely claimed it last year when the game was released.

No, I had not previously claimed it. And, I just fired up and old alt that hasn't been used in years, and yes, it was already claimed on that too. I guess your not always right huh?
    I got the Resolute skin 😁
    I have been waiting for…EVER for a strut that would give my Fleet Malachowski a more traditional “Connie-like” look, and not look like the pylons were superglued on at the last minute. I was ecstatic when I saw the Resolute skin, hoping that it would fix the problem I had with the aesthetics of my dangling pylons.
    And yeah, the new strut (and saucer) gave my ship exactly what I hoped for.
    edited May 27
    > @rattler2 said:
    > As I don't play console I can't say anything about that... but I could ask Kael if he knows about that.

I just wanted to upload a screenshot of the ship vendor to show. Maybe it’s a glitch or maybe the devs plan on introducing the Antares at some point to consoles. I don’t know.
This discussion has been closed.