test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[SOLVED] Weekly Endeavour - Transfer at least 10 prisoners to Staarfleet Command

evilewok666evilewok666 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 28 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So, a few days back, the weekly endeavour was transfer at least 10 prisoners to fleet command.

I bought 10 prisoners from the exchange (as I've purged all but the DOFFs I need for fleet projects otherwise) and then went to find the security officer to start the DOFF mission...only to find it saying I didn't have the required DOFF s for it.

I doublechecked and there are clearly 10 prisoners in my Brig...yet it says I don't have any.

Submitted a support ticket (23/03) which didn't help one bit tbh (After 2 clear posts and replies about the issue, along with screenshots, the GM told me that updates to fleet project system stopped prisoners being used... to which I asked, what that had to do with DOFF missions?).

End result, I ran out of time and didn't get the chance to complete the endeavour - really frustrating as I have increasingly limited time to play these days - and the mission remains bugged, no matter which security officer on which station I try and use. Even tried logging out and in again, to no joy.
amiwj0hdz7rs.png
loid8g3zl7n2.jpg

Help please?

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 28
    This is not a bug. You have 10 KDF prisoners since they have the red outline and red Klingon symbol on them. Playing the Federation, you need to have 10 Fed prisoners which have the blue outline and the Fed symbol and not what you currently have.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    evilewok666evilewok666 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 28
    sthe91 wrote: »
    This is not a bug. You have 10 KDF prisoners since they have the red outline and red Klingon symbol on them. Playing the Federation, you need to have 10 Fed prisoners which have the blue outline and the Fed symbol and not what you currently have.

Oh wow, it was staring me in the face the whole time! Thanks for the solve. Shame the support GM couldn't have done the same 5 days ago.

I did wonder if the red outline was telling me something...That's what you get for being a tired-AF shiftworker for the past 30 years!

• Options
    wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    A couple of good ways to get the prisoners are Strike Against Fugitive Support Network cant remember how many you get but think you get at least 1 on sucess possibly more on crit, which is the repeatable final of Facility 4028 Fugitives assignment chain (sometimes requires completion of episode Facility 4028 from the Lost Dominium chain but not always esp for kling chars.

Another way for kling chars which give the fed prisoners like you have are any Disable (Species) Freighter Marauding missions, will reward multiple prisoners on sucess/critical.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Shame the support GM couldn't have done the same 5 days ago.
    The GM's over at Support will do a great job at finding any problems you have with your account/characters and fixing them but when it comes to how the game works, you're best to ask your fellow players.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    wodenaz wrote: »
    A couple of good ways to get the prisoners are Strike Against Fugitive Support Network cant remember how many you get but think you get at least 1 on sucess possibly more on crit, which is the repeatable final of Facility 4028 Fugitives assignment chain (sometimes requires completion of episode Facility 4028 from the Lost Dominium chain but not always esp for kling chars.

Another way for kling chars which give the fed prisoners like you have are any Disable (Species) Freighter Marauding missions, will reward multiple prisoners on sucess/critical.

I found one of the easiest ways to earn prisoner duty officers is from the Admiralty system. Most of my Fed aligned characters have boxes of them sitting in their inventory. Klingon character can also earn many from the Marauder duty officer missions.

• Options
    wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    wodenaz wrote: »

I found one of the easiest ways to earn prisoner duty officers is from the Admiralty system. Most of my Fed aligned characters have boxes of them sitting in their inventory. Klingon character can also earn many from the Marauder duty officer missions.

yep forgot about that but then again I can go weeks and weeks without getting any assignments that give the boxes, esp ones that are white or green.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited March 30
    Another way to do this on the Klingon side is turn in 10 tribble carcasses. It's also a five hour mission, but it's one and done. I did that this time around.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    Another way to do this on the Klingon side is turn in 10 tribble carcasses. It's also a five hour mission, but it's one and done. I did that this time around.

I did the same thing, which this time turned out to be a mistake since I never got the chance to go collect it later which meant that it didn't count.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Yeah, I always run the Klingon version of this Endeavor. Way easier!
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited March 31
    baucoin wrote: »
    Yeah, I always run the Klingon version of this Endeavor. Way easier!
    Absolutely! :wink:
    It also serves to demonstrate your prowess as a much-feared warrior...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/