test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC PATCH NOTES FOR 3/26/24

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
edited April 4 in Release Notes
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11566053
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    edited March 26
    "Resolved an issue with the Console - Universal - Pahvan Crystal Battery that caused its Photon damage bonus to only apply to mines."

This should be Proton damage, right? Buffing the set's omni and other Proton stuff would be handy.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    So in exchange for removing the one thing that actually made the Pahvo set GOOD (even though something like that should have never made it past QA in the first place), how about adding some buffs to make up for it? Starting with the PIBB, because the damage output on that is absolutely pathetic.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    silentwitchersilentwitcher Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    So the Dust to Dust and Sphere of Influence bug still hasn't been fixed, sad and disappointing... :(
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    So the Dust to Dust and Sphere of Influence bug still hasn't been fixed, sad and disappointing... :(

This is not the thread to discuss bug that have yet to be fixed. With that said bear in mind that whatever the bug issue a fix may not be as simple as we as players would like. Badgering the dev team on not fixing a bug as of yet can lead to delays in said bug getting fixed.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »
    "Resolved an issue with the Console - Universal - Pahvan Crystal Battery that caused its Photon damage bonus to only apply to mines."

This should be Proton damage, right? Buffing the set's omni and other Proton stuff would be handy.

Actually, I think it is supposed to be photon for that particular buff since the torpedo from the set is a photon type even if it delivers proton energy damage.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    They did actually fix the Proton damage on the console. At minimum it shows up the tooltip for the omni now, though I didn't try it with anything else Proton.
  • Options
    silentwitchersilentwitcher Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    This is not the thread to discuss bug that have yet to be fixed. With that said bear in mind that whatever the bug issue a fix may not be as simple as we as players would like. Badgering the dev team on not fixing a bug as of yet can lead to delays in said bug getting fixed.

Thank you very much for the rebuke, but I think you're accusing me a bit unfairly... I understand the frustration of the team, but it's supposed to be a bug that has been fixed several times and still recurs periodically. Believe me, I understand the nature of the problem as I work in the IT sector. In my opinion, it's not the players' job to pick on each other about a bug, but to make the team realize that yes, the players want a bug-free experience, especially if they are paying for it, as i did on my main toons. In any case, I would have expected understanding, so I have closed this topic and let it go. :(
This discussion has been closed.