test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost Dominion Story Line Not Available

artrahartrah Member Posts: 11 Arc User
On one character only, I do not have that mission chain available. I went in and made sure I had done the Cardassian Struggle episode, and I cleared out all my quests. As I said, this is only on this one character, I have a bunch more at different levels and episode completions and have it on all the others. I have been in touch with support and they requested that I post here on the forum.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    azrael#9500 azrael Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Is that character level 65? Side missions such as Spectres, Lost Dominion, and Cold War become available when you reach level 65.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    Side missions such as Spectres, Lost Dominion, and Cold War become available when you reach level 65.
    Depending on your faction, you'll also need to complete "Duties of Command", "Bigger Picture", or "The Galaxy at Large" for their introductory missions to be offered by Quinn/J'mpok.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    Sometimes they do not unlock for some characters even if you have completed those missions.
  • Options
    Level 65. This is a Romulan character and it's supposed to come from Adm. Kererek. I don't have anything from him at all.
    I did do "Bigger Picture" as well.
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Honestly, I'd have to look into this Lost Dominion thing. Maybe once I'm able to add another character slot, I might make a new Romulan Fed and see what it takes to make Lost Dominion show up. Maybe there's an NPC you need to talk to to unlock the quest chain.
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
    I recently created 4 new characters; I hope I don't find this exact same problem once they reach lv 65.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 22
    artrah wrote: »
    Level 65. This is a Romulan character and it's supposed to come from Adm. Kererek. I don't have anything from him at all.

From the wiki ( https://stowiki.net/wiki/Mission:_Lost_Dominion#Availability ):
    "For Romulan Republic characters, the Player must have completed Mission: Turning Point, selected an Ally and accepted Mission: Neutral No More."

Not sure how accurate it is, but might be something to check.

Edit: just realized these look like the Romulan intro missions, so it is very likely you already completed them. If I get a chance, I'll check on my Romulan captains to see if I can figure out anything more.
  • Options
    tagen wrote: »

From the wiki ( https://stowiki.net/wiki/Mission:_Lost_Dominion#Availability ):
    "For Romulan Republic characters, the Player must have completed Mission: Turning Point, selected an Ally and accepted Mission: Neutral No More."

Not sure how accurate it is, but might be something to check.

Edit: just realized these look like the Romulan intro missions, so it is very likely you already completed them. If I get a chance, I'll check on my Romulan captains to see if I can figure out anything more.

Yes, have done that all ready... I have 4 other level 65 characters and have it available on those; and I've done more on this one than the others. I had been back and forth with a GM for a few weeks about this, when he told me the developers wanted me to post it here.
  • Options
    edited March 22
    Do you have them in your "Available" tab of the mission journal? ("Incoming Hails" on Console.)

If you're feeling up to it, screenshot/video your Mission Journal & Available tabs and I'll try and figure things out for you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    Do you have them in your "Available" tab of the mission journal? ("Incoming Hails" on Console.)

If you're feeling up to it, screenshot/video your Mission Journal & Available tabs and I'll try and figure things out for you.

Here is a video I took a few weeks ago when I first started talking with the GM.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ufPNyr3RKTvfSOpyTzqSQQqi0ZXDKD2Y/view?usp=sharing
  • Options
    Here is a video I took a few weeks ago when I first started talking with the GM.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ufPNyr3RKTvfSOpyTzqSQQqi0ZXDKD2Y/view?usp=sharing
    Thanks, but "Access Denied".
  • Options
    edited March 27
    Atrah, Inferiority cannot access that video, so if you can get around to it, he'd appreciate a bit of help. We both want to help you figure out this issue (which is rather odd--why would Lost Dominion not automatically show up once you hit level 65?)

At least you attempted to contact the devs about it, but maybe sending another ticket might help...?
  • Options
    edited March 27
    Atrah, Inferiority cannot access that video, so if you can get around to it, he'd appreciate a bit of help. We both want to help you figure out this issue (which is rather odd--why would Lost Dominion not automatically show up once you hit level 65?)

At least you attempted to contact the devs about it, but maybe sending another ticket might help...?
    Thanks for any help you guys could come up with. I am pasting the last email message I received from the GM:

I'll see what else I can do with the video. And repost here shortly. Thanks again guys.
    Post edited by artrah on
  • Options
    edited March 27
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited March 27

Thanks for any help you guys could come up with. I am pasting the last email message I received from the GM:
    Chroma (Arc Games - Star Trek Online)

Mar 20, 2024, 11:38 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for waiting.

We have forwarded your issue to the developers for further review. We will reopen this ticket once we receive an update from the developers. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have other questions you'd like to ask in the future, feel free to contact us again.

I'll see what else I can do with the video. And repost here shortly. Thanks again guys.

Just letting you know posting quoted correspondence from support is against forum rules. You might want edit that. I usually just post support contacted me and is looking into it.
  • Options
    edited March 27
    I seem to remember there was a mission you have to turn into Subcommander Nadel at the Flotilla in person that doesn't show up in the journal. I can't remember at the moment what the name was but it was after you made you faction choice with Neutral No More. Try going to see here.

Here's a pic of a test character I made to see when the account bank unlocks that's only finished the From the Ashes arc and he has the mission available.

hd7tyfm9lodt.png

• Options
    baucoin wrote: »

Chroma (Arc Games - Star Trek Online)

Mar 20, 2024, 11:38 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for waiting.

We have forwarded your issue to the developers for further review. We will reopen this ticket once we receive an update from the developers. I appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have other questions you'd like to ask in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Just letting you know posting quoted correspondence from support is against forum rules. You might want edit that. I usually just post support contacted me and is looking into it.

Thanks, wasn't aware of that.
  • Options
    I seem to remember there was a mission you have to turn into Subcommander Nadel at the Flotilla in person that doesn't show up in the journal. I can't remember at the moment what the name was but it was after you made you faction choice with Neutral No More. Try going to see here.

Here's a pic of a test character I made to see when the account bank unlocks that's only finished the From the Ashes arc and he has the mission available.

hd7tyfm9lodt.png

Went to Subcommander Nadel and she didn't have anything for me
  • Options
    edited March 27
    The mission I was thinking about was Neutral No More. You have finished it and Task Force Operations: Romulan Imperial Minefield located in the From the Ashes arc right?
  • Options
    The mission I was thinking about was Neutral No More. You have finished it and Task Force Operations: Romulan Imperial Minefield located in the From the Ashes arc right?

06i1knuodm8j.png
  • Options
    @baucoin I sent you a DM last night.
  • Options
    a8lzji5etyqg.jpg
  • Options
    a8lzji5etyqg.jpg

Good catch inferiority. I didn't even think to look and see if some of the later missions in the arc were listed.
  • Options
    @inferiority ... man that is a really great catch. Thanks so much, I didn't remember ever doing any of those. You should get a job with Deca!!! Totally missed that myself... :(
  • Options
    ...that is a really great catch. Thanks so much...
    Glad to have been able to help.
    You should get a job with Deca!!!
    Much as I'd love to have a job working on one of my favourite games, I'd probably have to relocate...
    I do appreciate the sentiment however.