Install Arc
Options

Endeavors beyond 750

2»

Comments

• Options
    husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,601 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Reached 750 too. Kinda sad we can't go beyond the imposed max. But truth be told, full endeavor-completion already made you slightly OP; upping them even further would eventually lead to inevitable nerfs. Maybe it's good this way.

I could see deca adding a 750+ reward box that drops for every point past 750 or something. A bonus purple level box or something for each point. Probably not much point in asking Cryptic for anything like that at this point.
  • Options
    v3tt1kv3tt1k Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    In my opinion, the boxes are interesting enough to keep doing endeavors. The doable, low-nuisance ones at least - I'll skip stuff like doing 3 advanced Lukari TFO's as one would spend more time waiting for the missions to launch than actually be playing them. They're just not worth the trouble, imo.

I'll skip the ones like yesterday's "Kill a bio-engineered T-Rex on Voth Ground Battlezone." 50 people camped out waiting while 1 or 2 people are actually completing tasks, then if the T-Rex actually appears it's dead in 4.7 seconds and you have to wait for the next one.
  • Options
    azrael#9500 azrael Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Then there are actual "troll-campers" (players who sit on objective markers in order to wipe out the objectives before any other players can grab them, thus denying them the progress). This is an occasional problem in places like the Solanae Dyson Sphere Contested Zone (say you're trying to complete the Tower Control mission). The game needs to make it so you can call up a fresh, empty instance in those cases.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    No, just no.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,153 Community Moderator
    And I just hit the Endeavor 700 Club. I'm on my way to 750!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.