test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Technical Issues Playing STO

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: A Reminder on How to Have a Discussion.

Comments

• Options
    yamarisjohnson#7625 yamarisjohnson Member Posts: 1 New User
    Intel Arc Laptop Issue While Playing Games on Arc Games

Hello fellow gamers,

I wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone else has been experiencing issues while playing games on Arc Games specifically with Intel Arc laptops [https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/faqs/intel/intel-graphics/]. Recently, I've encountered some problems that seem to be related to my laptop's hardware configuration or drivers.

Here are some of the symptoms I've noticed:

Game crashes: While playing games on Arc Games, my Intel Arc laptop occasionally crashes to the desktop without any error message. This happens randomly and affects different titles on the platform.

Performance fluctuations: I've observed significant performance drops during gameplay sessions, resulting in lag and stuttering. These issues occur even when my laptop meets or exceeds the recommended system requirements for the games.

Graphics artifacts: On rare occasions, I've noticed graphical glitches, artifacts, or rendering abnormalities while playing Arc Games. These anomalies are intermittent but can be distracting during gameplay.

I have attempted some troubleshooting steps such as updating graphics drivers, verifying game files, and optimizing in-game settings. However, the issues persist.

If anyone has experienced similar problems with their Intel Arc laptops while playing games on Arc Games or has any insights on how to address these issues, I would greatly appreciate your input. It would be helpful to know if these issues are specific to certain laptop models or if there are any known workarounds or solutions available.

Additionally, if you have any tips or recommendations for optimizing gaming performance on Intel Arc laptops while using Arc Games, please share them as well. Your expertise and experiences could assist others who are encountering similar challenges.

Thank you in advance for your support and valuable contributions. Let's work together to enhance our gaming experiences on Arc Games!

Best regards,
    Yamaris