Install Arc
Options

It seems the patch loop is back !

When i quit game it want to patch !

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    It is just prepatching for the next story arc update. You are going to scare people unnecessarily. This is normal behavior before a major update. Don’t panic.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    Least you are getting the pre patch. It isn't doing it for me.
  • Options
    hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    It is just prepatching for the next story arc update. You are going to scare people unnecessarily. This is normal behavior before a major update. Don’t panic.

Well last time it broke the game, so do a post to alert Devs is to scare people. How do you figure that ?
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    qultuq wrote: »

Well last time it broke the game, so do a post to alert Devs is to scare people. How do you figure that ?

Pre patching is a regular occurance prior to a new content drop. There is nothing to panic over. It is to prepare the game files because the patch on Tuesday will be roughly 3 to 4 gig and with the amount of people patching all at once it is to aid things going smoothly. What occurred last time was a once in a blue moon thing.

I would add though. The new content drop will most certainly be marred with some bugs and glitches so be prepared for unscheduled maintenance after Tuesday , ie Wednesday, Thursday and hopefully not into the weekend too, but again hopefully this won't be the case.
  • Options
    hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    Well you go with that, i alert the devs of potential issue that will brake the game wont load, Instead as you will be silent ant the TRIBBLE happens ! And read report of game crashing due to it !
    Post edited by hippis#7044 on