test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quality of life suggestions.

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 646 Arc User
Here are a few ideas that I believe would improve the game for most players on PC and console.

1. Let us deposit refined dilithium in our account bank. Yes, there is a workaround by using the dil exchange but that is cumbersome and time-consuming. Players on Neverwinter had to use the same trick with the Astral diamond exchange years ago, but the ability to despot diamonds to the shared account bank was added. This made our lives easier there.

2. Add a loot auto pickup. This is already in place on the console version of the game. This could be made a toggle under options so players that didn't want it could turn it off. This would fix situations like this.gl3nl9f9ryaf.jpg

3. Let us hide more windows on the hud. Specifically, the low priority interactions and mini notifications need an option to be hidden. The low priority window would stretch across the screen if you were still fighting in the picture above. On console the mini notifications appear right on top of our radial menu. Sometimes this makes seeing your powers impossible. For example, I was playing a Forged in Fire tfo and during the stage where the techs are at the consoles they were calling out so many orders the radial was constantly covered. Most of the mini notifications have an audio element so taking up screen space isn't needed.

4. On console add the Boatswain's whistle sound effect when a tfo is ready. I've missed many because didn't know they were ready and didn't see the count down due to being in combat with too many effects on the screen already.

5. Stop auto answering hails. These screens popping up while I'm trying to something else (ex, picking a mark reward or trying to collect loot) gets annoying. Not to mention many times it breaks cloak.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    Having a translate function for mail would be a big help, or even more useful the ability to copy text in the mails in order to use google translate on it (and in the case of being able to use the copy function it would also be useful for things like setting channels in chat or Discord, and whatnot).
  • alacrityfalacrityf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Agreed for all but #5 - that one's already in the game. Somewhere in the Settings there's a way to disable auto-hails.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    alacrityf wrote: »
    Agreed for all but #5 - that one's already in the game. Somewhere in the Settings there's a way to disable auto-hails.

All that disables is the auto hail for new missions.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Sorry guys, but this be necro territory now.

*Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.