test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Failed System Check popup

I went to launch the game and got a failed system check popup. It said that my graphic card is no longer supported and gave me two options for how to launch the game lower settings or default. I went to the website can you run it and according to them I can run the game and all my hardware checked off. But I went to try and launch the game again but got the same popup. I am including an attachment with a picture of the popup in case anyone has an idea of what is going on. Not sure why this is happening as I have been playing this game since pre-launch. I was even playing the game last night without any issues. So for this to popup now just seems odd to me. Anyone?
Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Try updating your video card drivers. Failing that, try force verifying under options on the launcher.
  • joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Not sure what was going on. But I restarted my system and the game launched normally. Something freaky happened but no idea what.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    joeykoric wrote: »
    Something freaky happened but no idea what.
    That happens a lot with computers, doesn't it! :D
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/