test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruit Federation Captain using the wrong beam out animation

explorer1111explorer1111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I was playing some missions on Nimbus (other mission maps also had this bug) and I noted when my character beamed up instead of tapping their comm badge my character played the Klingon, Romulan, Dominion beam out request animation instead of the Federation one and hit a communicator on his wrist. My Delta recruit is a Federation character and as such it was quite odd to see him request transport without his comm badge. I realize this is a minor bug in the big scheme but if you could please fix this it would be much appreciated. Thank you so much and keep up the great work.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    I have noticed that a few times too, no idea what causes it though.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    What species is your Federation character?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    In my case, on the rare times it does it it seems to always be an 'alien' character. Of course, I only have a few prefab races so it may just be chance since most of my Federation characters are alien, and not really a factor in the glitch. Either way, it is a minor thing, especially since wrist comms are seen in The Search for Spock in use by Federation personnel.
  • Options
    akenomycesakenomyces Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I've always had this issue as well on my Federation Talaxian characters, always do the wrist one, never badge tap.
    b2gqbfr8xfqa.png
  • Options
    explorer1111explorer1111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    What species is your Federation character?

My character is a Talaxian Federation Captain.