test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Earth Spacedock #4 (at this time)

I notice this a few times, but it hasn't been fix (don't see the right area in the game to report it - if it there sorry)
to the right of the ship yards there two turbolift with numbers of 047-149a & 047-149b, there is two npc players between them and the lift are staying open and other npc go in them and you can go to another level on them

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    ... you can go to another level on them
    This is intended. There's 3 explorable levels in ESD and the main level is the one most of us spend our time in.
    There's the upper level with the "In Memoriam" monolith, and there's a Lower Deck which is as empty as my head feels, at times...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • lordtime2000#4947 lordtime2000 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    ... you can go to another level on them
    This is intended. There's 3 explorable levels in ESD and the main level is the one most of us spend our time in.
    There's the upper level with the "In Memoriam" monolith, and there's a Lower Deck which is as empty as my head feels, at times...

I know there is (been there a alot), but the other number (earth spacedock #*), the turbolift doors aren't staying open with two npc standing there between them

if a picture is needed, I'll attach it (after I copy to my computer - it's in my cell phone), just let me know

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    ...the turbolift doors aren't staying open with two npc standing there between them
    I'd certainly hope the doors wouldn't stay open - it'd be a long fall...
    This is why most Turbolift doors close when nobody enters/exits.
    Heck, this behavious isn't unique to Turbolifts - there a shop not far from where I live that has doors that don't stay open when people don't enter/exit. It's almost like the proprietor wants to keep the heat in and the cold out...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    well now you did it
    5bgqs2xpknqc.jpg
    edited April 2022
    update tonight (4/14/22) it's earth spacedock #9 & 5
  • briank22briank22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    On ESD in Instance #15 right now the attached picture is what I see. I guess due to the NPC character standing there. The NPC keeps trying to move every 10 seconds or so but keeps running into the wall so keeps the left Turbolift open. Both doors should be closed until I or another character approaches one of them
  • briank22briank22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    On ESD in Instance #15 right now the attached picture is what I see. I guess due to the NPC character standing there. The NPC keeps trying to move every 10 seconds or so but keeps running into the wall so keeps the left Turbolift open. Both doors should be closed until I or another character approaches one of them
    pi6ceut031uv.jpg