test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

borticuscryptic call for a list of "what do players think are quickwins"

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    For Console, the ability to type numbers instead of using the stupid sliders for things like adding/removing money from bank, or donating dilithium to fleet projects.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    garaffe wrote: »
    For Console, the ability to type numbers instead of using the stupid sliders for things like adding/removing money from bank, or donating dilithium to fleet projects.

There are some inputs even on PC that don't have a text field as well. Also for some that do... you still need to finagle the slider if you have a TON of that and the text field can't handle it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    fix the dam tailor so we dont spwend hours trying to get the uniforms right. Improbe the boff system and more interaction with them more. . Maybe couple espiodes around like your ship being disabled. and a romance system just throwing in
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2021
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Pet Tab.
    STO's pet system is rather clunky compared to other games, requiring you to have an item in your inventory rather than it unlocking a new power. I'd like to see either a pet tab added to inventory/bank, or a revamp of the pet system to make pet items usable to bestow a pet summoning ability, ...

I agree Pet tab would be nice Rattler!

I've wanted something like that for years as well! Neverwinter they allowed everybody 6 if I recall, then allowed it expanded by Character for reasonable amount of ZEN!

Still another Fleet mate suggested something else, perhaps to add to as a Phoenix as a Prize.

https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Daring_Tribble

Still many don't even know those tribbles exist!
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    "Quickwin" give the option to disable full screen whiteout flashing on ship explosions and other strobe effects.
    "Quickwin" give the option to minimize the amount of visual FX Spam on ground and in space - they are NOT informative but blinding.

Not-so-quick: FIX THE USER INTERFACE SO ABILITIES TOGGLE QUICKLY AND RELIABLY. (capitalized since I've been wanting this forever and they can't or won't, making this game insanely clunky).

what abilities? and how are they not toggling quick and such? just curious.

ALL abilities, ground or space. I know for a fact this is a common issue since other players I play with report the same problem and they reside in different parts of the world. To date nobody has offered anything to improve on this, leading me to believe it is a core game engine user interface bug. Keybinds help, I use trays 1 & 2, but that's for spam or emergency abilities. Actually clicking on a power: eg. Tactical Team 1, the ability all too often visually confirms it is clicked on, but does not actually provide its function, or, takes a good second or two to activate.

It is so game breaking to have to baby each ability by hold-pressing on it and hoping it decides to activate some time in the next century.

I play other fast paced games with tons of players and things on the same map, where commands and abilities are required instantly since winning or losing depends on split second reactions and decisions. Yes, lag exists, some also refuse to activate/deactivate on rare occasions (very high server load conditions), but nowhere near the severity it happens in STO, which is by comparison a barren wasteland.

Yes, this. The most common and infuriating for me is Torpedo Spread. I hit it and it goes on cooldown but the (insert multiple Klingon expletives here) spread never fires. It happens all the time and makes me want to scream.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    "Quickwin" give the option to disable full screen whiteout flashing on ship explosions and other strobe effects.
    "Quickwin" give the option to minimize the amount of visual FX Spam on ground and in space - they are NOT informative but blinding.

Not-so-quick: FIX THE USER INTERFACE SO ABILITIES TOGGLE QUICKLY AND RELIABLY. (capitalized since I've been wanting this forever and they can't or won't, making this game insanely clunky).

ALL abilities, ground or space. I know for a fact this is a common issue since other players I play with report the same problem and they reside in different parts of the world. To date nobody has offered anything to improve on this, leading me to believe it is a core game engine user interface bug. Keybinds help, I use trays 1 & 2, but that's for spam or emergency abilities. Actually clicking on a power: eg. Tactical Team 1, the ability all too often visually confirms it is clicked on, but does not actually provide its function, or, takes a good second or two to activate.

It is so game breaking to have to baby each ability by hold-pressing on it and hoping it decides to activate some time in the next century.

I play other fast paced games with tons of players and things on the same map, where commands and abilities are required instantly since winning or losing depends on split second reactions and decisions. Yes, lag exists, some also refuse to activate/deactivate on rare occasions (very high server load conditions), but nowhere near the severity it happens in STO, which is by comparison a barren wasteland.

Yes, this. The most common and infuriating for me is Torpedo Spread. I hit it and it goes on cooldown but the (insert multiple Klingon expletives here) spread never fires. It happens all the time and makes me want to scream.

I agree it would be nice to see something like @alcyoneserene suggested above above to disable, or at least make it more or several FX 58% visible (42% transparent) especially on the all white-out conditions of blinded by the Light. It also however look good and improve how other FX looked like Gravity Well, so you could slightly see thru them a bit yet still clearly know they are there. The huge Gold spiral tunnel some spawn is another it be nice to see a more transparent FX setting to as well!

Being able to slightly turn it up or down FX visibility in Graphic Preferences mixed between how visibility and transparency of VFX for example:

♦ Mostly Visible 75% FX, Transparent 25%
    ♦ Visible 70% for FX, Transparent 30%
    ♦ Moderate Visibility 58% for FX, 42% Transparent
    ♦ Visable 50% for FX, 50% Transparent.

Yet don't' know if this is one they could be able to easily change how FX render within the Engine?
    TX9Djcx.png6emrbj1.png
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    To fire torpedoes, I disable them from being auto-fire (right click to remove their green overlay), set keybinds to spacebar: fire all weapons, and manually toggle THY/TS before firing when in weapon range. On auto-fire I think they were misfiring a lot. Maybe this helps a bit.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Not sure if this counts. Or if I haven't already posted this in this thread:

Admiralty auto fill: (possible implementations)

1. Set to auto fill on picking a mission with closet to 100% success with closest to 0% critical chance. (help new players extent their ship use. Does fill up on bonuses more.) This options leaves it open to optimize regular gains.
    2. Set to auto fill on picking a mission with closet to 100% success with closest to 100% critical chance. (helps maximize all gains.)
    3. Mix of both. Maybe 50% crit or other values. Uncertain.
    4. A player chosen option of either at the top picking various percentages of crit focus for auto fill. 0/25/50/75/100 etc. It could use a simple pop down window like other things in the game and a setting that will stick until you change it again. This will let you change it over your admiralty career as your fleet increases.
    5. Other automation system with no choices. Based on below.***

Not sure what else. It would be the nicest thing possible for admiralty. I hate the grind of picking ships. I love doffing just because it's automatic. I literally can't keep doing admiralty but my fleet and my characters could use it. It's too grindy having to manually pick things.

I assume option 5 is the best overall options.

This would inherently consider bonuses and other modifiers when choosing ship combos. It would also consider all ship combos.

***If there is some logic to the ship combos and values this can obviously be used to pick combos for balance and convenience reasons. It would probably be superior and help people learn the system and implement the choices. Either way, some doff level automation to picking ships for admiralty.

I literally can't do admiralty unless this is added. It burns me out that badly.

ALSO:

A single button for Tier 6 hourly reputation missions. One button that starts them all and then allow a collect all. It could be one button with two modes. Start missions/collect missions. It would only effect tier 6 hourlies(or only hourly missions). Although you could do collect for everything. At which point you may want two buttons.

Or full automation if it's easier. Maybe a start all or start some and an automatic auto collection. Not sure what is easy. Auto leveling might be nice also for when you hit higher ranks.
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    I have an idea. How about something useful in the epic rewards of a phoenix box that's useful if you already have all those ships. maybe something like a t6 coupon that costs say 5 epic reward things, or the like.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    We also have the issue with abilities like torp spread being activated and going on cooldown without giving the spread. So the issue is not autofire because there is no autofire torps on console.
  • Options
    t0m#2593 t0m Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    blitzy4 wrote: »
    I have an idea. How about something useful in the epic rewards of a phoenix box that's useful if you already have all those ships. maybe something like a t6 coupon that costs say 5 epic reward things, or the like.

that! but i would change it that it's not simply a T6 coupon but single legendary ships or all other lockbox/promo ships. at random. given, that 5 epics are quit a lot it would be suffice to get it with one token. make phoenix temporary again like 4 times a year (at least for the new "kickass" item like with the t6x upgrade token*). lot of ppl. wanted just specific ships from those legendary bundles (i rememer reddit from this time). it woud be the deli sink which worked for years all over again. just with fresh and wanted stuff. it would just fix it all. why do i know that? bc it proved itself doing just that for years already (healing del-zen exchange and balance it down quit a bit from which it has to build up again) right until the point of having phoenix boxes available like all the time. not at last because of the phoenix upgrade-books

*t6x-upgrade token has a mechanic already to be only available temporary, even tho the box itself is not. the reason it does not work as a sink is that it's avaialble in zen store, you can trade it AND it's a free-give-away item on a very frequent base. they could use the t6x-phoenix-mechanic alone for legendary/lockbox/promo ships (yes, besides mudds. but ships alone. no bundles, not for trade, character bound only (even tho i would like account unbound more. also for the ships already in there)). they only would have to decide if those ships would stay in there once they're added or if it's one ship at a time only.

note: this should not turn into-del sink discussion. i commented it just because it would be the quickwin of heaven with a lot of impact right away for the player.

thanks for all your ideas! :) keep it civil and coming folks. maybe some day we will get a feedback to this in a live-stream or similar. at least a short call like "we saw your quickwin suggestions, we look into it. we get back to you about some of that" ... i would really enjoy if they would directly reply on some of our ideas. and why they think it would or would not be a quickwin. and yes, i will be blunt about it: i would love to hear, why MY idea about phoenix as mentioned is not good or good enough. it has potential to heal ingame economy (bc it did for years with the content already in there) without damaging real-world economy even without beeing a not yet invented "new-UI-needed-dil-sink-mechanic / super-consumable-player-want-to-spent-billions-of-zen-over-and-over-again" ... thingy.
    Post edited by t0m#2593 on
  • Options
    edited December 2021

that! but i would chance that t6 zen ship to single legendary ship-boxes / regular lockbox ships / promo ships, and given the rare drop of an epic token, one should be sufficient. not to replace mudds market, but to widen the field. a lot of player wished for legendary ships to appear and be available as stand-alone ships. phoenix and it's mechanic could be the place for just that. those ships should also be available ONLY on phoenix-event (like the t6x upgrade token is), but ships would be locked to character. that would be within the existing mechanic. even tho legendaries are zen ships and account unlocks, so were the event-ships in there right now but were account unlocks in the past when you played the event back then.

on a side-effect it would have potential to be the dili-sink which actualy works. why? because stuff player wanted, hidden behind the temporal phoenix (ships AND not to forget: phoenix upgrade books) did balance the ingame dili-zen exchange for years. right to the point when it was'nt temporary anymore. so two options here. both with mechanics already existing/existed (= little to nothin new to code here)

A ) make the whole box WITH the ships mentioned temporary event again (this way you'll get the impact of both: new ships AND the proven balance-effect from the phoenix-upgrade tokens)

or

B ) use phoenix t6x-upgrade mechanic. (an item, set to temporary, not beeing tradeable, beeing a character lock) could suffice as a dil-sink.

either way it has the potential benefit all parties without damaging real-world econemy for cryptic (because of the droprate of epic tokens it), but would give player another way to get their hands on ships they can't afford otherwise (for whatever reason) PLUS it could heal dil-zen exchange, because their is the dili-price-tag the game needs and had already. especially with version A) of that suggestion. the benefit for cryptic would clearly be: more time for other things. no need to think that hard anymore or argue with player about dil-sinks. "just" bringing back a mechanic which worked already with some new (highclass OR even exclusive non-epic) content. and from there: adding new-not existing consumalbles and additional stuff. formula: temporal availability phoenix-box + actual need/benefit for players = actual working dili-sink.

note: this should not turn into a dil-sink discussion. i only picked it up because it has potential to be a quickwin of heaven.

so keep your ideas civil and coming folks :) i would very much like to get a feedback from official side some day about the effort shown here in the official forum. a small callout like "we saw your suggestions. we look into it and will get back to you about some of your ideas." at the end of the day: borticus actually called for a list like we generate here ^^
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    When a hidden mission is set to make primary it is still invisible. Can we change it so that mission is temporarily visible so we can transwarp to it when making primary and then go back to hidden when it ceases to be the primary mission automatically?
  • Options
    > @keepcalmchiveon said:
    > i honestly think it has to do with the fact there are "too many" skills overall. there should be more passive skills, or ability to set up "if/whens" for when skills "fire/get used."
    >
    > i mean. speaking for myself, but then i have 5 levels of skills i can use with 1 to 0 to activate on bottom row then all the others filled...its way to much. we need to in depth control of setting up other skills do they get used based on parameters we set.

We already have something like that on Console. A majority of powers can be set to auto execute based on some very limited conditionals. I like it. It is super buggy and extremely inconsistent, but I dont have to sit there and stare at the power bad, which is nice.

You dont want this brought over to PC unless it gets a major overhaul.
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    Here's an idea, that comes to mind given it's Winter Wonderland season. Can we maybe get Ground Loadouts? A way to set a few gear profiles that we can quickly switch between out of combat? For at least weapons? It would be nice not to have to hunt in my bags for Holiday weapons and Melee weapons and stuff.

• Options
    Here's an idea, that comes to mind given it's Winter Wonderland season. Can we maybe get Ground Loadouts? A way to set a few gear profiles that we can quickly switch between out of combat? For at least weapons? It would be nice not to have to hunt in my bags for Holiday weapons and Melee weapons and stuff.

And have them auto go back to where you got them in all cases and not in your inventory. Or have a load out storage.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    garaffe wrote: »
    We already have something like that on Console. A majority of powers can be set to auto execute based on some very limited conditionals. I like it. It is super buggy and extremely inconsistent, but I dont have to sit there and stare at the power bad, which is nice.

You dont want this brought over to PC unless it gets a major overhaul.

Pretty sure the system you have is based on the fact console has limited UI capability compared to PC. You don't have a keyboard and mouse, you have a controller.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited December 2021

i add fixing space loadouts here.

(on console) the whole loadout just crashes when you switch ships in space or tfo's . from traits to boff-abilities. that occurs repeatedly. for me, any ship change outside of the ship taylor triggers that. on very view occasions it won't happen. but in like 8of10 it does.

space traits also dissapear between the amount of 1 to all traits slottet when you delete a ship from shipyard.

even tho both (ground loadout) and fixing space loadout would need a lot of time (therefore would not be quickwins), i would add it here too. just to have named it.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

This idea has some merit to it possibly, of course they'd be Account-Bound Coupon's; though I'd suggest 4 Epic's for 100% off. They could also offer a 50% off T6 Ship Coupon, even if they offered them for 2 Epic's. I realize someone else responded suggesting perhaps changing this up to a Legendary Ship, or possibly a Lockbox or Lobi Ship; that I wouldn't see likely to happen.

So very good idea, hopefully they will consider something like this or that!
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User

or it fires 10 seconds after you get past it and get pounded.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    After looking at a few of the Youtuber's 2022 wish lists here are a few more suggestions
    - Do something with the Pilot Specialty. You saved Command with a minor adjustment last year. Pilot seems to be the unloved child right now. Maybe something that gives a reasonable benefit to flying your ship as opposed to parking and shooting? yes yes Pedal to the Metal and all that. It needs some love. Perhaps some Pilot skill that functions as an improved Cannon Scatter Volley, or that increases the targeting arc for DBB's to make actually staying in motion a reasonable playstyle choice. Something that lets escorts be escorts?
    - As above, but maybe give some thought to Science ships? You put Pilot, Intel and Miracle worker seating on an awful lot of Science ships, and they all have some poor synergy. Maybe a few new Specialist Training Manuals to give them each a desirable ability in a Science build?
    - Give Engineers some love. Engineer Captain Abilities are really rather useless.
    - Since all factions eventually end up in the Grand Alliance, maybe open up the Main Faction social hubs to all? Make it a Perk of Level 4 Diplomacy maybe. Hit Level 4 and you can visit Q'uonos, ESD and the Romulan HQ and Fleet. Just for kicks. Maybe do a little shopping, etc. Right now I think most players send Rom and JH alts to Fed just because ESD is so much more convenient to get around in for services.
    - Superior Romulan Operative is kind of a subtle mess. As it stands now it provides so much advantage to those able to get and exploit it that it is overriding other critical elements of gameplay. Space Barbie and RP even if it is only RP in the players own head are important elements of the game. Your crew choices should not be dictated by one overpowering trait that greatly limits your crew selection. There needs to be more BOFF options. In particular there need to be more BOFF space traits, spread more liberally throughout the crew choices. Ideally every BOFF should carry both a Ground and a Space Trait to eliminate the need to minmax on Romulans. Or create some BOFF's that carry the trait for each faction. Fed Section 31 Boff's, Klingon House Pegh, Obsidian Order BOFF's, Maybe a few sneaky JH's?
  • Options
    ozwynozwyn Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Humans as a klingon faction race. After all these wars some humans are going to figure out maybe a more bellicose faction is a better home for humanity. Better yet - Terran empire refugee/defector as part of the empire with escapees from the mirror universe finding life in another empire more comfortable/familiar than the federation with a appreciated reduction of agony technology in use.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    After looking at a few of the Youtuber's 2022 wish lists here are a few more suggestions
    - Do something with the Pilot Specialty. You saved Command with a minor adjustment last year. Pilot seems to be the unloved child right now. Maybe something that gives a reasonable benefit to flying your ship as opposed to parking and shooting? yes yes Pedal to the Metal and all that. It needs some love. Perhaps some Pilot skill that functions as an improved Cannon Scatter Volley, ...

- Give Engineers some love. Engineer Captain Abilities are really rather useless.
    - Since all factions eventually end up in the Grand Alliance, maybe open up the Main Faction social hubs to all? Make it a Perk of Level 4 Diplomacy maybe. Hit Level 4 and you can visit Q'uonos, ESD and the Romulan HQ and Fleet. Just for kicks.
    - Superior Romulan Operative is kind of a subtle mess... ...Or create some BOFF's that carry the trait for each faction. Fed Section 31 Boff's, Klingon House Pegh, Obsidian Order BOFF's, Maybe a few sneaky JH's?

I never understood why Pilot had Maneuvering Thrusters myself, because Pilot's want to fly their ship not stop, or even go in reverse! I'd welcome them rethinking the Tier 1 category Maneuvering Thrusters I & II that builds off Pilot ships moving, with 50% power to Engines, and Throttle given at least 70%. I don't think Pedal to the Metal has a requirement for power to engines, yet given less just means you'll move slower. A slight update to a few Pilot abilities make sense!

I wished more Human, & Klingon, and a few other races had a Space Trait even if it's limited to Common.

▬▬▬▬▬
    Leadership is alright for Human's still it's a normal trait, not superior. Still it likely need a little buff to be relevant as the out of Combat heal is nice, yet does little in a fight. Why I long wished they'd had included +4 to Starship Hull Restoration & +4 Starship Impulse Expertise. Even human's don't get a Superior version of that trait.

Perhaps they think up something new for Klingons, also just a common Trait - Descendant of Kahless (Space) Common Trait that gives +4 Starship Tactical Readiness, +4 Starship Drain Expertise, & +4 Starship Hull Capacity.

I know Andorian/Aenar also exist be nice to see a Space Trait even if only Common as well, the same might also be true for Trill (which can also serve KDF) as well. Other Race that be nice to see with a Common Space Trait (sometimes) would also be Vulcan, Caitian, or Ferasan. We do know KDF at least have one race with a common Space Trait 'Pirate', similar yet different from Human's Leadership--those that exist could easily be buffed some too!
    ▬▬▬▬▬

Still Romulan's & Cardassian likely remain the cream of the Crop, for a long while... ...still be nice to see more choices for sure even if just Common Space Traits for more races!
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    a 32nd century mission chain. 25th century recruitment.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    How about fully filing out all mousover info. I have been working the assumption you couldn't do a dil- zen exchange for more than 250 zen per exchange. now I find out you can do as much as you want. If this info had been correct and available I could ahve saved up for stuff and not now be stuck missing the current mudd bundle with the single most important ship I need for my all torp account(ceaseless momentum.). Now I will never get it even though I could have if I had known it was possible. I'm a bit peeved by this. When did this stop being limited to 250 per transfer?! Every thing in this game is out of date. It's a complete shame. Most of the biggest problems are easily solvable. Because I have no way of understanding how the game works(something they must provide for it to exist.) I have now lost the most important account update I could possibly ever get. And it may never come back or take me YEARS to get again.

Why is it hard to understand that if you don't tell us thigns we can't ever know it. I'm really tired of being years behind understanding game changes and/or confusing game mechanics because you won't provide the simplest and most important details. There is no excuse for this level of nonesense. And it doesn't require a game update either.

I'm pretty sure this confusion is from doing dil character transfers. Is the limit 5000 zen? because that is 125000 at 25 dil/zen. Having one thing tell you 125000 is the max and then a blank other mouse rollover is beyond confusing in practice.

I'm beyond displeased I will never get the one thing I have been waiting for and need in this game to play it how I want because of a stupid lack of info provided in a vital area by the developers.

This game has never been up to date in the simplest of ways. There is no excuse for any of it.
  • Options
    discojer2#5455 discojer2 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    1. Please, by all that we hold holy, get rid of the incessant, annoying, idiotic fly-in "who rolled what" loot text that cannot be disabled.

It can be disabled, it's just no longer obvious. You have to enable squadron loot feedback (even though it's on by default now, the box is unchecked), then turn it back off

It broke a year or so ago when they added another option to the feedback

This discussion has been closed.