test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in the first airlock "Boldly They Rode"

I am on ps4. I have tried this with two different characters and I had a friend join me, after starting the mission "lost dominion" from the beginning and going through all the others missions to get to the mission "boldly they rode" right after the first Cut scene (which only Loriss/Kar'ukan/and Kirkland was seen) I entered the airlock with the environmental suit box, I get the environmental suit out of the box and put on the one the from the mission, I have also tried one I brought into to the mission with me, then I activate the environmental suit I tried both ways L1 and R2. I hear the breathing apparatus and see the flash light. The mission log will not update the quest line "Activate an Environmental Suit". Therefore I am stuck in the airlock, if I completely shut off game. I end up logging back into the map, but this time on the outside the airlock and on the outside of DS9 with no Cut Scene. I can shut off the system wait 15 mins and turn it back on but i will be at the beginning of that mission and I end up being locked in airlock. I then have a choice I can either jump off the side and fall to the bottom of the map under DS9 or walk around the pylon with some jumping, I can get under the walk way where you are suppose start the mission after the CS (Ive seen the video on Youtube), but with no way to get up there, also the navigation points are missing from the map and as for trying to die I can take off the environmental suit off and walk around and still hear the breathing apparatus. I have tried to die by standing in the green lightning after taking everything off my character I will lose the blue bar but only 5% of the green bar and then it will fully heal up green bar and blue bar (I stood there for 20 mins, death was not coming). I have dropped and aborted the mission and started from the mission beginning five times. Ive used the "I'm stuck" and "Re-spawn" function but "I'm stuck" doesn't work because I can move around on the map, and "Re-spawn" puts you right back in the airlock right after the first cut scene.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    There appears to be an issue with Environmental Suits at present on consoles. It has been patched on PC and will likely be fixed for consoles very soon.
    Until then, you'll have to 'Skip' the mission and move on with another one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    carbondatez#1481 carbondatez Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still not fixed...

I am also stuck in the airlock with my Jem'hadar vanguard character, with the exact same issue.
    I have tried to change EV suits, aborting mission, doing missions before it again etc etc etc, nothing works.
    The damn "activate EV suit" objective just doesn't trigger
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Check and see if this was fixed with this morning's update.